Twink to big daddy

I have 6 months

Is there any hope to getting a little bit juicy? This is the first time i've ever noticed by I think I might have a spinal tilt also

I'm doing 5 x 5 method just for SS but I'm thinking isolation might be the key for aesthetics

Any help would be really sweet from former skellys

I'm 6'1
About 140 lbs
Been actually working out for only a week, before that on and off, haven't worked out in about 2 years and been eating fuck all

Id fuck the shit out of you. My last fuck buddy had your body. Came so many hot loads in him. Location?

the road is long from that, 6 months is not enough but it'll give you a start.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

show me your butthole

if all you care about is aesthetics, you should do a hyperatrophy upper body (focus on chest, lats, shoulders), and lots of core. this would probably get you on the road to ottermode if you do some sort of cardio regularly with it.

from there you just need to put in the time, set intermediate goals like that, and progress incrementally.

is this what you wanted you twink fuck? you better not feed the faggot gallery and ruin this thread.

Do compounds with isolations after
Eat a fuckton and relatively clean

Eating is MORE IMPORTANT if you wanna get bigger

I would fuck you 2bh (nohomo)

this, but you can't take shortcuts, you don't want to put on more fat than you put on muscle.

Kek

This is the body you get with SS or strength training. You have a nice frame, don't waste it by deforming yourself with strength training

hairless as you are at best you can become a twunk

>twunk

Twinkmode is my goal body, how long would it take from skelly to twinkmode with calisthenics?

twinkmode isn't muscle, you can get there without working out, focus on diet.

eat more,

and if you want to have some semblance of muscle: do some push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, and dips dont worry too much about it,

for example:

for each exercise, see how many you can do in say 30 seconds. then for that exercise you should do 3 sets of 80% of what you could do in the 30 seconds.

I'm a cardio guy so I don't want to invest a lot of time into strength training, always though twinkmode is between skelly and ottermode.

Right know my upper body (got ok-ish legs from bike racing) either looks like that of a hungry skeleton or when my bf% is a little higher just soft and flabby.

But thanks, guess I'll just start doing a couple of sets of the basic exercises and see were it gets me.

>implying there's anything wrong with that body
If you want to look like a little girl I see why you might not like it.

Thats a strong nice looking body tb h

Twink mode best mode.

Its a thing. I love hot twunks.

A couple sets of push ups won't get you shit, especially if you're not eating enough. Don't come asking for advice and then act like you know better.

Jesus Christ every time I check back on fit the people are even thinner and have less training time under their belt. The way things are going in another 6 months the new bunch will have negative muscle.

Anyway dude listen: if you want to make fast gains get off the 5x5 program and do a standard hypertrophy one instead, typically 10x3 per exercise but the differences make shit all difference in the long run. Here are the fundamentals:

1: Learn proper form. It will make sure the right muscles get worked and will prevent injury. It's vital you focus on this first
2: Eat healthy, eat A LOT. The way I do it, I eat whole foods like mad, if I start to put on a little fat I tone it down a bit calorie wise. Track calories while you're starting.
3: Be consistent. At the end of the day, working out 5-6 times a week and eating enough protein and calories will be the bulk of your results, no need for protein powders or super flashy moves because they're the 1% addition you don't need yet.

And fuck anyone who disagrees with this, unless you're a bodybuilding competitor or are really looking for the 1%s without covering the 80% all the buzz with BCAAs, fasting for geinz, time windows for food, the right type of curl for bicep growth etc will do almost nothing for you and it's splitting hairs.

Train hard, eat a shit ton of good food, eat lots of meat and rest well

I meant a couple of sets a day of the basic bodyweight exercises recommended in (pushups, dips, pullups and situps)

Just want to have an ok looking upper body, currently I am skelly during race season and skinnyfat offseason.

And I do eat enough, currently around 3000kcal a day while training ~12h a week.