How the FUCK do I get over my autism and work out with other people around...

How the FUCK do I get over my autism and work out with other people around? I'm a skinny fag and extremely self conscious. Never been to a gym before. Just been trying to make do with what I can alone at home.

>dude nobody's paying attention to you lol
Yeah that's a lie. Everybody judges everybody.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJjKP8vYjpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l7L-KB__GxM
youtube.com/watch?v=ewXizeMorkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Everybody judges everybody
i don't give a shit about others at the gym. i'm there to improve myself not to impress them

>How the FUCK do I get over my autism and work out with other people around
stop caring about others, put on headphones, blast music and start working out. after a week you will be laughing thinking back on your first day.

everyone went through the same anxiety the first time they went to the gym. you can minimize this and go at hours that aren't as populated if you want

Confidence is just another muscle you need to work out.

>pic
That only works if you're DYEL, otherwise you look like you're about to punch someone.
There are fewer things more sad and pathetic than a roided manlet walking around flaring his elbows and lats.

I'm going through the audio book of The Myth of Charisma, by Olivia Fox. try reading/listening to that or the gorilla mindset, you just need a few thought management tools it will be natural after time.

*The Charisma Myth, not myth of charisma

You don't get to bring friends.

>mfw I overworked it and need to take the week off

youtube.com/watch?v=rJjKP8vYjpQ

Fuck you, stop being a pussy.
People pay attention and judge you, but they don't give a single shit about you.

By definition, most women are beta as fuck

And that's how it should be.

where I live (Sydney) I find that gender roles have reversed for the majority of people, lots of hyper aggressive women walking around and men that have been conditioned to hold back

What did you do ?

underrated response

>mongoloid mentality

yeah no

You stop caring about the judgement
Are you going to marry the people in the gym? No. So who are you trying to impress

>living in a literal meme

Was this the logical conclusion to the alpha/beta argument?

Whatever man, I get tons of interest when i go out with my boys

I used to be super self-conscious as well. I took 1g of Phenibut 4 hours before hitting the gym. Crushed my anxiety.

Stop browsing Veeky Forums

Absolute truth

fpbp

Alpha
>6' or taller

Beta
>5'11 or shorter

All there is to it.

tfw you've been skipping confidence day your whole life

You're judged anywhere you go in public, lifting just highlights your weaknesses.

I only notice girls/women and the occasional guy that is aesthetic/roided out in the gym. No one gives a shit about newbs.

>>dude nobody's paying attention to you lol
>Yeah that's a lie. Everybody judges everybody.
Thats two different things though.

>ifunny

Please kill yourself

>Giving a shit about watermarks
Autism is not welcome here

It's called irony, faggot.

Go at opening or closing hours, gym's empty in early morning

I call it the "carrying two invisible watermelons" walk.

This. My first week or two at the gym I was self concious and nervous as fuck.

3 months in and I literally do not give a single fuck, I go in, go straight to the squat/power rack (they're always fucking empty, curlbros everywhere) and start my sets.

>Yeah that's a lie. Everybody judges everybody.
nah, it just seems that way because YOU judge everybody.

the only people i give half a shit about in the gym in any way whatsoever are people i talk to there. outside of that you could have the shittiest form, the stupidest clothes, the ugliest face, the lowest lifts, the shittiest routine or anything else you might be self conscious about and i wouldn't even notice it mate. and even if i did, why the fuck should you care? its my problem not yours

those your boys? the only attention i'd give you is asking what organisation you volunteer for

>be 6'2" THICC borderline bearmode
>all my life until last year or so I was a skinny DYEL with brain problems
>people beat on me in highschool and laughed at me and called me retard over and over and over
>tfw internalized the abuse and am constantly on #2 for body language
>have to constantly switch it off and burn precious mental energy to be outgoing and act like Mr. Funguy #1
>People like me when I'm that way but I can't keep it up
>tfw I cry in the bathroom from the sheer strain of social pressure
>can't let them see me break

just kill me now my bros. im not gonna make it.

That isn't them but my group of american mixed dudes looks the same. I practice expressing warmth and come across as the carefree approachable knowing guy. 5'10" but tallest in group because burgerland, if they didn't have they're manlet facial hair they would look like a youth group.

Dom Cruz is an MMA fighter, I was never a huge fan of his for a few reasons (limited exposure) but over the past couple years he has become one of my favorite people to step into the octagon. Not because of how he fights but because of his mindset. He recently lost for the second time in his entire career and even though I expected him to win I was quietly happy because I knew he would say some inspirational shit about it. He went on the Joe Rogan podcast just a couple weeks after his loss and there's a shit ton we could all learn from Dominick Cruz here.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7L-KB__GxM

I'd call you a pussy and tell you to get over it but metal problems are a good excuse
you sound like me, just drink more alcohol you'll be fine

This right here is why I haven't made it yet.

Anyone got a good routine for confidence days?

youtube.com/watch?v=ewXizeMorkw

How much did you have to pay for those chinamen?

work on your posture, consider meditating, fix your gut flora (probiotics, bone broth)