My summer job involves carrying a 50 pound pesticide blower on my back in brutally hot temperatures and walking around...

My summer job involves carrying a 50 pound pesticide blower on my back in brutally hot temperatures and walking around outside. Its exhausting but i drink tons of cold brewed green tea and try to eat loads of protein. Alongside going to the gym after work, is there anyway to maximize gains out of this situation? And what does this endurance type work do for my gains?

eat carbs

Your body will be wrecked. But yeah, eat lots of calories and drink lots of water with electrolytes

3>1>2

>My summer job
>he fell for the wagecuck meme
GOOD GOY

1>3>2

If you work in heat you have to drink warm/hot drinks, only cool yourself from the outside, like sitting in the shaddow or poouring cold water over your head or blowing some wind into your face; africans do it that way too in africa.
It saves energy. Also try to think of your posture all the time in Order to minimize injuries and stretch a little bit before and after (and during).

This is the correct order.

I see you're a man of culture as well

2>3>1

Petite is best

I didn't realize until now how awful 2's face is.

This. Face is important.

objectively

I like the way you think.

Stop drinking green tea, it steals gains.

Too bad 1 and 3 are a lesbian couple.

Make sure to inhale as much of the pesticide as you can. If it's good for plants I'm sure it'll really help your gains.

Do you work for Mosquito Joe? That shit barely works, btw.

bro this is a sfw board, don't arouse me like that

Do you get to fuck one of these girls as payment?

correct

70-99 get 3 PLSSSSS
ROLLERINO

AWAKEN MY BONER