He still has the palmaris longus

>he still has the palmaris longus

how does it feel to be less evolved?

This board is turning into complete shit

>turning
>implying this board wasn't shit since 2014

>implying this board wasnt complete shit since 2011

>longuslets coping

looks like someone really has been here long enough to remember what it was like back then

howdy stranger

>implying still having palmaris longus doesn't imply you're more feral and closer to apes thus higher TEST

keep coping

Shouldn't humans be stronger than a gorilla then?

After zyzz died this board turned to a complete stale piece of shit. I had to stop tripping after scooby was doxxed by /soc/

This board doesn't deserve nice things, it's all a bunch of underage faggots who don't even lift.

This is actually interesting. I was always assuming other primates just have higher testosterone than us. It's a fact, that they have more muscle mass than us naturally, but it doesn't seem to come from diet or testosterone. Do their genes perhaps just produce less myostatin than us?

>Veeky Forums education

The ability to digest cellulose means gorillas can bulk easier

I guess it also the insertion of muscles and length of bones compared to insertion of muscles. Also their muscles are controlled by an all or nothing mechanism. But what do I know I am not a biologist, I am a doctor.

This has to be a bait...

The only reason gorillas are stronger than humans is because they can recruit all of their muscle fibres when called upon

So it should be present or absent?

After some minor research, it seems it comes down to a couple of points.
The main reason for less natural muscle mass in a human comes down to the a myosin protein gene that was deactivated in humans, leading to less muscle mass.
Now the thing is, a human could have significantly more muscle mass than a chimp and still be weaker. This comes down to, as one user already said, the fact that they have a different way of neuron firing for their muscles. They can't control them in a fine way like human, they just use all muscles as much as possible at one. Humans on the other hand, as mentioned, due to the fact that they actually have such fine motor skills, cannot do this and end up not activating all their neurons to recruit their full muscle strength. This is also why retard strength is a real thing.

>This is also why retard strength is a thing.

>he wasn't born with two backup tendons
Fucking tendonlets. When will they learn?

The board is actually one of the last good ones. Go anywhere else on bigger boards and it's utter trash.

Humans can recruit more muscle fibers but it only happens in dire situations since doing so risks injury.

If they weren't here before Zyzz died they should be banned. If they don't know the squats and oats meme they should be banned. If they don't know what ISHYGDDT and costanza.jpg was then they should be marched into a desert to die.

That's why people can tilt small cars in life or death situations but rip their muscles apart in the process.
Adrenaline is a hell of a drug

Kys you old pathetic loser

I have them in both my arms...

Honestly, fuck all the

> Mode me
> Sips
> How do I get 'x'
> Basketball shorts
> Girls should be banned from the gym
> Anything that comes from /r9k/ or /pol/

Threads

I don't mind shitposting, fit autism and ylyl threads are hilarious, but when the majority of threads have no substance, it's too much.

My favorite threads are katana guys ambushes, we need more of those.

Only chinks, filipinos, arabs and negroes are developing without the palmaris longus, IT'S LIKE WE WHITES ARE DEVELOPING IN OTHER WAYS THAN YOU ANIMALS

This is sadly true desu

What was it like back then?

Wtf I've only got 1 on one side

I approve this message

me too, it's very common. If we ever get into an accident we can use the tendon as a replacement, much better than the fags who don't have one. Also we can blend in with the losers who don't have any by just showing our one arm. If they want to see both arms just distract them, then move behind them and make them turn around, then just show them the same arm again. They are so stupid they won't even notice, not having the tendon makes them retarded.

I got one on both arms.
I could literally appear behind you and rip out your throat in an instant with my transformed raptor claws.

More tripfags. More memes back then. George fucking constanza in every single thread. I don't really miss that desu. Just as much argument as you see today, maybe less shitposting. The old adage that "/b/ was never good" applies across Veeky Forums I think. The level of sperg has just morphed over time and now "oldfags" yearn for the old days and the earlier brand of sperg, but at the end of the day we're all autists posting on a Chinese cartoon forum.

That said, the catalog right now is full of threads about alphas and forever alone neets. Thread called "How do you wipe your ass Veeky Forums?, 200 replies.

But what if I was a hologram, I can choose to be there or not there at my whim, just as I can choose to deploy my palmaris longus equipped limb or my other limb. You on the other hand (ha! ha! my wit at puns is almost as sharp as my blade!) You on the other hand, have no choice in the matter, you have no free will. Soon you will have no mind either, because your head will be on the ground away from your body.

Pretty sure I have one and it's quite developed too.

Free forearm mass? And since it's developed it probably helps in some way too. I'll take it.

Stay jelly musclelets.