Is it alright if i do a whey protein only fast for a couple of weeks?

is it alright if i do a whey protein only fast for a couple of weeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein-sparing_modified_fast
biotest.t-nation.com/products/velocity-diet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope

avitaminosis in one week

>is it okay if i dont fast for a week by drinking a protein shake so im not fasting

You are actually the most retarded person I have seen on this site.

^ if youre asking if you can fast by not fasting, you don't understand fasting and shouldn't do it. I actually come to /fit and /fitness for humour, this shit is just golden

the fuck is that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein-sparing_modified_fast

it's a modified fast, but i'm not going to type the exact name to appease autistic kids lmao, fucking virgins get out of your house

Maybe if you actually got out and laid more you wouldn't be such a corner cutting lardass that's having to resort to stupid meme diets

lmao I fuck so many hot bitches on the reg you'd be crawling over glass to get a wiff of my dick bruv

Take some multivitamins too

Look into the Velocity Diet. I haven't read the new version of the diet, but IIRC, you only drink protein for something like 6 days, then have one solid meal on the 7th.

biotest.t-nation.com/products/velocity-diet

bump

So it's not really a fast then.. Stop using fucking meme diets and just be a normal person instead of calling people virgins, youre asking questions on some shit you dont properly understand when theres a completely normal way to cut. Why on earth would you ever want to fast and just have protein shakes, get out of my house plenty but ur a fuckin loser who wants to reinvent the wheel but sure, starve yourself mate.

>waa i don't understand this at all so i'm going to call it a meme and say my way of doing things is best
>can't even reply to the right post

stfu virgin, get your priorities in check

Some one actually typed this out on Veeky Forums. Wew lad.

>i'm a virgin loser so everyone is a fucking virgin loser
lmao nice meme

your body will use excess protein as fuel but besides that you should shed fat fast, daily calories will be low as fuuuucccckkk

No. You're obviously retarded so just don't ever do anything you consider to be a good idea.

>unique poster count didn't go up
buttblasted virgin on suicide watch lmao

psmf normally includes some leafy greens, fat from oils and multis

Do it, and post progress so we can laugh at you.

The fuck are you talking about? Are you op? Because you sound retarded.

Why the hell would I do it? I'm not some fatty looking for a miracle cure for being fat.

just cuz you got BTFO in the recent progress thread doesn't mean everyone is an kline manlet lmao

lmao now you're trying to save face... you're a samefag somewhere in this thread, go to the archive if you want proof

he's another samefag, probably the guy who doesn't know how to reply to posts properly

itt: virgins getting BTFO by 1 man (op)

fucking 2 ez dude, ezgame ezlife

Is this what you do? Just pick a random post out of a thread and accuse him of samefagging? Or are you just retarded?

>hurr i never posted here before... ur retarded i'm not, i'm so smart
nah nigga nah lmao, you're really not, you're a pseudointellectual who will amount to nothing in your life, you're going to suffer throughout it's entirely thinking you were meant for more than what you are, but in reality you're nothing but a dumb lil piece of shit bitch

and YEAA, you're butt-devastated

Except I didn't post here before. You're literally retarded.

psmf is fine just eat nuts, rather eat chicken though cause otherwise u gonna be hungry as fuck. I did psmf for 2 months with a refeed every 2 weeks.
My diet constisted of

2 scoops casein + nuts for breakfast
protein bar for lunch
500g chicken with 400g broccoli for dinner
added to about 1200 cal a day

yeah you did lmao, now you're straight up lying

this is clearly you

unreal the depths you're willing to snoop to

Obviously that's me. How is that samefagging?

>obviously that's me
>i didn't post here before
lmao can't make this shit UP dude!

You accused me of samefagging on my first post in the thread. You literally make no sense. Do you even know what samefagging is?

i hope you're having a laff roleplaying autism, cuz you're starting to scare me my man

Dude, I can't even imagine how pathetic you must be. You should go back to /b/

lmao, you got roasted so you revert back to aimless insults, typical double digit IQ... sad

>board for health and fitness
>lmao can I drink nothing but whey for weeks haha
>34 replies
Veeky Forums is dead

Dude I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I called op a retard and you have been calling me a samefag ever since. You need to stop being retarded now, because you are sounding almost as dumb as op with his idea of not eating and just drinking protein shakes for a few weeks. You don't sound as retarded as op, because your stupidity won't kill you, but you're still being a /b/ tier retard right now.

>Dude I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I called op a retard and you have been calling me a samefag ever since. You need to stop being retarded now, because you are sounding almost as dumb as op with his idea of not eating and just drinking protein shakes for a few weeks. You don't sound as retarded as op, because your stupidity won't kill you, but you're still being a /b/ tier retard right now.

says the guy who doesn't know shit about dieting LOL

why are you getting this mad at him LOL

you're so desperate hahaha holy shit