I don't like the fact that the Pope and the Catholics are messing with the word of God

>I don't like the fact that the Pope and the Catholics are messing with the word of God
>So I'm going to change it myself
Don't Protestants see how retarded this is?

Change it into another language so poorfags can read it which is all they wanted

>>I don't like the fact that the Pope and the Catholics are messing with the word of God
>the fact that the Pope and the Catholics are messing with the word of God
and Catholics wonder why everyone thinks they're retarded and their countries are all shitholes

Don't you see how retarded strowmaning is? Why do you feel compelled to do this shit? If you want an actual discussion, why don't you try to present the actual line of thought of the Protestants?

Yeah he kind of messed up but its not like the word of God isn't open to interpretation.

>Ripping out pages of the bible you don't like is fine

>not letting people actually read the bible is fine
>"hurr durr uh we'll translate it for you just do what we say say a few hail mary's and fuggeduhboutit"

>Implying I'm a Cuckthlic

>committing catholic taqiyya this hard
>no defense for anything
Oh and ripping out pages of the bible is fine. Should have ripped out more. Like all the jewish gematria bullshit clearly inserted after the core concepts.

I'm Orthodox you stupid faggot. People of all faith can see how retarded Protestantism is

Protestants are pussies that can't deal with "catholic guilt"

simple.

>orthodox
lol. he fell for the meme.

Let me guess, you've only watched orthodox youtube videos and have never actually stepped foot in an orthodox church because your parents would ask you what the fuck was going on and why you're being such a dumb faggot and finally tell you just how ashamed they are of you?

Enough with the projecting, kid.

god americans ruined another board

lol. says the "orthodox".

>American
kek. I'm Anglo but not American

Problem?

>Orthodox, the OG antipapists after getting the letter from Luther write him off as an another heretic not worth their time
>American protestants to this very day are SEETHING against the Church unaware that all OG Churches with legitimate apostolic succession think they're stupid

I'm always amazed how little American protestants know

bump

>Implying there is such thing as the word of god
>Implying there is such a thing as god
It's all retarded nonsense and contradictions. Who cares

>Christianity

lol

american protestants don't even know that they are protestants

Is it the same catholic sperg making all these anti-Protestant threads all the time?

>So I'm going to change it myself
Define "change"

>word of God
Doesn't everyone see how retarded this is?

implying the catholics didnt do the exact same thing

>American protestants to this very day are SEETHING against the Church unaware that all OG Churches with legitimate apostolic succession think they're stupid
Prots don't believe in apostolic succession as the orthodox believe in it. Also I don't see why you added American

Fuck off Satanist