It's OKCASH

I'm not even going to shill this.
Just remember you heard it here first!

Anyway, the coin Palm Beach Confidential is likely to hype in their upcoming event is likely OKCash according to this report being shared in a private trading group right now.

These guys called ZEN and SOLAR before they got pumped too.

imgur.com/a/087BL

God speed!

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/Vlp6867
discord.gg/4qW3sud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Screenshot are not very clear.. But this actually looks fuking legit

This actually looks legit, nice find! I'm going in.

its already up 20% today, you idiots are gonna get dumped on, dont fall for the shills.

lol okay, imgur is total shit.
Here's the source PDF..
docdro.id/Vlp6867

>implying im gonna click that shit nigga

Worst pump and dump I've seen in a while.

Sure, don't... and don't call me a faggot nigger

Same hate early on in the ZEN post and made me ignore.. fuckin missed 200% the next day!!! Lets gooooo Report has solid points

This is really happen. 50% up. And with low market cap could go way way more up.

Nice just bought 200k

I bought in too, low cap and lots of movement to go. Not even shilling, this is a good price at 30c or 20c... we got a long way to go!

literally a DUDE REFUGEES LMAO coin

Just bought in at current price. OK just reached main page on trex... to the moon!

its solar coin you pajeets

mcap real low still. don't miss out seriously.. i missed a similiar call with zen and SLR

just bought 3eth worth... awesome signal guys, thanks

the state of pajeets on this board...

Discord pajeets found out about /biz.

Go back to your street.

Has anyone actually read the report?

Stop scamming the newbs, Teeka is doing an introductory to crypto to people that are new to crypto. Teeka will not recomend new people a coin that hasn't been recommended to his members of the Confidential. It is obvious that the coin that he'a recomending is not ok cash nor slr. It's more than likely Zen

FAKE. PREPARE TO BE DUMPED ON.

Who cares, this is free money...

for those who bought early today yes

rest are getting dumped on

Very convincing. My bet is that it will be ZenCash in the 2nd

See you at 6k sats

why waste your time on shitcoins when you can have a sure thing?
discord.gg/4qW3sud

Zen is not under $1

see you at 3.8k

Lol not gonna happen. News is too new. You just want a better entry point

Guys this shill is 2hours old. Look at how much ZenCash was pumped because of him. Jump in this boat!

Who said it was under $1 ... no one you idiot. Is your money do as you wish.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH >breaths in AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH

Don't tell me you fell for this user

Let's do this.

I don't have a reaction photo for your stupidity, but I also don't have one showing off your massive balls either.

This is very convincing. Only a Pajeet would try and fight this. Just hop and board and spread the rumor far and wide and sell your bags before it is revealed to be true or not.

Do you get nervous after buying such a large amount?

Im with ya bud. 1.2 btc

Thanks this checks out.

>nobody

i'm FUCKING IN

with .2btc
if we're talking about this shitcoin for days, i'll be impressed

You must be crazy to want to buy this shitcoin OKCash. Everyone knows that the next coin to pump to the heavens is Metaverse ETP.

Get your shit right. Get rich and don't stay poor.

You must be the dude repeatedly posting ETP shilling threads. The funny thing is you sound like a bad television commercial and are doing more harm than good. Keep it up!

Bought 200, whatever fuck it. See where it goes.

200? What is that $10? Kek

can you shut up, were using them as market indicators

This guy didn't call shit.

#1: Every coin that gets shilled by Teeka is on Bittrex

#2: There are plenty of coins that get traded around 0.20 cents on Bittrex within the same timeframe, namely Solarcoin

#3: October 25th volume spike has NOTHING to do with the timing of what Teeka released. This is the only weight of the whole document but it's such a far reach that it has no barring on the document. It could actually be the same fuckers that are making this document

#4: This coin has NOT oversold on the weekly charts. You can see this on Bittrex yourself. LOOK AT THE DAMN WEEKLY CHARTS YOURSELF

#5: Market Cap doesn't mean shit when there are tons of good coins out there

#6: This sounds legitimate. BUT, I can't think of any reason why Teeka is going to bring on a guest that has the potential to deal directly with the coin he is shilling, and will promote it with his "millionare mystery guest" trader. For fucks sake.

I'm kind of pissed off that these type of things happen, where you can make money on the DUMBEST people on the planet. For FUCKS sake people. You literally throw your money at shit like this.

It aint that serious brah. We're all gonna dump when it hits 7.5-8k.

Scratch that. We dump now!

Thx for the warning!

u idiots are gonna get dumped on OP's whale group sooo bad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ahhhhhhh MY LINK IS GONE !!!

ima sleep in dis wish me luck niggas

fag

just bought 100k

trying to buy 100k but i need 22k more stop pumping for a minute pls

Yeah no it's very oversold

sirs buy okcoin

holy fuck the state of Veeky Forums
we really need flags

lol it hit 6k kiss my ass

it also almost hit 3.8k

fuck me for not buying

This. It's a sign that this market will be coming crashing down sown. BTC will be pumping to 6 figures while all the shitcoins fall into the abyss

Up 160% and 140% on bittrex, this shit is out of control

Fuck you I made 12k tonight

gratz on ur gains m8

8k when?

Ok

PnD

I wouldnt be surprised if this hit 10k by the time the news breaks. Still got a few days and after watching GRS go I now believe anything is possible.

And yes I also called this pumping to 6k

Annnd were taking off. lol let the FOMO begin