Why does Canada exist?

Why does Canada exist?

They're the British colonies that didn't join the US. The non-traitors. And now they're full of idiots.
But the US is full of niggers and krauts, so Canada may yet have the last laugh.

Because We can show the world that All of Us can Have An Equal Society and Someone can do whatever They Want To do despite if theyre a man, woman, fae, ey, er, per, xe, xim, or xir

Because the USA let them. The better question would by why

Sorry.

Because they won the war of 1812

Severe autism a.k.a The War of 1812

Because the Rebels did everything possible to alienate the Québécois during the Am Rev, and the loyalists from the US needed somewhere to settle after the war was over. Then the US further cemented Canadian unity by attacking it (forcing Canadians to unite in defence) in the war of 1812. When the US raised a huge army to fight the Civil War, Canada took the final step of uniting as a single country in order to present a better defence, and to hold onto its share of the West.

I've seen quite a bit of Canadian exchange students in my university. I always imagined Canadians like the brave soldiers my grandparents talked about.

But these people were honestly just northern snow-Californians. Media addicted, obsessed with progressivism, utterly self absorbed and narcissistic and had "valley accents".

Bit sad desu, might aswell turn it into another state.

this + the Upper and Lower Canada rebellions forcing Britain to slowly liberalize their government

containment zone for mudslimes and SJW capital of the world. was fine until they started funding terrorism, now they need to be dealt with

perfect description of urban Canadians. Rural Canadians are completely different but they also don't have any voice because elections were intentionally setup for the major cities to control the entire country

I guess guys like that aren't likely to go on a university exchange. Sad that they are getting oppressed by the eternal urbanite.

both of these plus it was just never worthwhile for america to attack canada after 1812. either canada was not worth the trouble of fighting the british empire, or it was a good idea to be friendly with the british. after that canada was a decent enough ally/neighbor that it still wasn't worth the effort.

eh, kinda. on one hand, places like atlantic canada are mostly rural and have absolutely insane voting power given their populations. on the other, there is no point watching the election coverage after all of southern ontario has reported(except for the 2011 election)

exactly. rural Canadians tend to become farmers, mechanics, truck drivers etc. going into trades is also pretty popular. basically anything where you're actually doing work

Atlantic Canada really doesn't matter for shit tho. Ontario(specifically the GTA) holds a fuck load of power federally and holds all the power provincially. the same is true for damn near every province, their biggest city holds all the power and decides every election.

no way around that regarding the cities unless you want to nerf their voting powers. the problem is less that the cities have so much power, but more the federall + provincial governments are terrible at getting people to move to the rural areas. the problem is because:
a.) immigrants only want to move to the cities
b.) feds see increase immigration as a cheaper solution to population growth than encouraging(paying/subsidizing) the existing population to grow
c.) real estate speculation in certain areas continues to grow, even far out into the countryside

as to rural canadians, it is 50/50. half do exactly what you say they do, the other half move to the cities and never return

To suffer

because the british empire needed somewhere to put its queers

yes and that's why Trudeau was elected with the promise of electoral reform which of course he immediately backed out of since it wouldn't benefit him or the terrorists he funds and harbors

a lot of rural Canadians do fuck off to the city but they still tend to work in the fields i listed. they also generally fuck off to smaller cities rather then major cities like Toronto

the reason most fuck off is due to the shitty infrastructure and services in rural Canada. hell even just internet is still severely limited with many still on dialup with satellite and extremely expensive LTE being the only other options. most areas are also stuck with well water and have to use wood or expensive heating fuels

>until they started funding terrorism

What is this meme?

The best thing he’s done in office was torpedo electoral reform. FPTP and the resulting ‘strong, responsible governments’ have served Canada reasonably well for centuries now: why try to fix (with likely disaster out unforeseen consequences) what ain’t broke?

*like disastrous

Im not entirely sure

I like boys with little tight assholes.

i wanna fuck a fat little 12 year old CoD gamer boy...like pic related, this kind...imagine putting this fat little morsel in some sexy lingere and making him work and ride that cock with his dirty asshole whilst skrillex played in the background... i feel like if you bent him over his boypussy would stink,like sweat and chafe

LOL

*nasally laughter as wife gets dicked*