Keep /Pol/ out

How do we keep /Pol/ from invading this Board?
I don't want to get into if these guys general opinion is right or not but I think we can all agree that the way,
/pol/ tries to convey theyr information (true or not) is aggressively toxic for literally everyone. This board is not
a place for politics and I want to keep it that way.

Also good Lat exercises? I feel like I am making gains everywhere but in my lats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MkZuNGZOgjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just flood any /pol/ threads with buff black guys

This actually good advice holy shit

Fuck off, kike

t.brainlet

Thank you for supporting my argument

So anyone that doesn't conform to your posting criteria is a poltard and should be banned? Fuck off you fat retarded nigger.

>WAAAH POL IS RUINING MUH THICC GENERALS *POSTS SIP THREAD*

kill yourself twat

Isn't /pol/ now full of faggots from Reddit looking to get a screencap to post on r/Veeky Forums?

Maybe he just wants the board to stay on topic. /pol/ derails threads everywhere they go. I go to /pol/ myself and hate this shit.

I dont have specific posting criteria I just think /pol/ should stay out of Veeky Forums related stuff

Guy who used to be on pol all the time.

Why even bother to cross post? It's fucking dumb. Just talk fitness here, politics there. How fucking hard is that?

Half of Veeky Forums are crossboarders from /pol. Any thread on /pol that relates to physical fitness is flooded with /fit memes. Fact that both boards share a large group of anons was confirmed by He Will Not Divide Us event, where anons spouting /pol and /fit memes led some leftie journalists to believe that whole milk is a new white supremacy symbol.
youtube.com/watch?v=MkZuNGZOgjA

Who else /pol/ here?

b-b-but JEWS

Im here for Information on Keto and IF, never posted in either of the threads you mentioned (also i find fit humor funny)

This

But why /pol/ specifically ? /r9k/ and Dyels are as bad for this board, no ?

The real cancer killing this board is the unfunny redditors who flooded in after fat people hate got deleted

There has been a noticible decline in quality since their arrival

Only newfags disagree

Dyels are fine if they are just here to learn and lurk until they can have an informed decision, you are right about r9k though

Just post interracial pictures. They get legitimately triggered (more so than the sjws they despise)

>keto

Lmao are you too fucking stupid to track calories instead of fucking up your body with meme diet bullshit? Enjoy smelling like piss all the time from ketosis brainlet

The majority of topics are about bullshit memes anyway and I don't even see many pol posters here.

How dare you. Dr. Pol is a saint for animal kind all over the world.

>this

Cocksucking redditors came here from r/fathate and instead of conforming decided to try and change Veeky Forums to fit their hugbox echochamber lifestyle

Was just trying to inform myself about Keto, didnt decide to do it myself but i heard people get good results from it

>le people who complain about sjws are the same as sjws maymay
.>i-i swear I save interacial pics to trigger people
>i-im not a cuck

ayy lmao

Just count calories with myfitnesspal

If you want to lose weight it is calories in vs calories out

The equation is that simple, you don't need Atkins 2.0

B-B-BUT THE JEWS WHITE GENOCIDE WORLD WAR 3

see
Hope it helps. And if you're doing keto you have to change the ratios of carbs to fats. You can't just not have one and not expect your body to crash.

Good luck user

Anything that doesn't suck Bernie Sanders dick is /pol/ to a redditor

How's your student loan payments for that art degree going dipshits?

seriously, you can easily spot a redditor or unsocalized piece o' shit, quick glace over this thread:
they're unable to differentiate baits, bants and srs... they need to leave, not paul

Decided on trying IF out for one week instead because I dont want to count calories

Some people actually have sex themselves so they don't care who random people fuck
I've fucked black chicks as well

/pol/ spouts off about muh degeneracy to cover for being frustrated virgins
FACT

You can't keep /pol/ off here, we're getting Veeky Forums in preparation for the race war.

OP is an ANTIFA fag trying to get big to join the SwoleLeft

You guys are the reason I dont want /pol/ to ruin this board desu

I was thinking you meant Icecream Fitness, for some reason

IF may work, I was looking cut after I practiced it accidentally when I was prescribed aderall and wouldn't eat breakfast (

IF working seems like the general consensus
no

Don't make me blush user

we built this fucking community, and now you want to try to take it from us because you're triggered a someone might say something offensive?

typical fucking leftist

This
its about topics that belong on /pol/ being discussed here

We dont talk about Veeky Forums topics on /pol/ so dont talk about your racemixing fetisch on /fit(

are you implying that /pol/ built this community, also generally dont give a shit about politics

/r9k/ and /pol/ scum have got to leave and come back LEGALLY and ASSIMILATE instead of holding their radical terrorist views

And if the sanctuary threads refuse to comply?

>try to silence a movement
>make it stronger

everytime. you sjws are the best thing to ever happen to the right. fucking lol

that's exactly what i'm implying... look man Veeky Forums was in the gutter with traffic back in 2014, place dead afk except the anime boards and /b/

post 2015 pol literally resurrected this site and flooded the boards with new fresh blood, thanks to trump & the memewar you can visit this site and have fun on any board now because there's plenty of anons to interact with

however you're going to sit here and tell us we're the problem, when it's you... understand our culture and what we've been through as a community to get to where we are

fucking leftist

This soo much. It's perfectly fine to discuss race war and shit on /pol/ if one wishes to but here at Veeky Forums things should be kept related to liftan and related topics.

OP here, you assuming my political standing just because I want Veeky Forums to stay like it is is a great example why you need to go back from where you came from

Quality =/= quantity

Most of the new arrivals are cancerous underageb& faggots

You cant. FPH and FPS are innately anti stupid dumb bitch. So is 8polk

This
>implying cancerous raicebait resurrected Veeky Forums

>we built this fucking community
Ex-fucking-cuse me?

>During 4chans earliest days, it had only two boards: "/a/ – Anime/General" and "/b/ – Anime/Random"
So the /b/tards and animoo fags build this community

When did you fags come on?
>/pol/ was created in October 2011 as a rebranding of Veeky Forums's news board, /new/,which was deleted that January for a high volume of racist discussion.

So from 2003 to 2011 there was no fucking /pol/ and still you built this community?
The fucking audacity on you cunts is amazing

SJW
Not an obvious and well known attempt to create an entirely false strawman constructed solely to put all of the inconvenient undesirables into one single easy to remember control and dismiss three letter acronym.

No matter how many SJW SUCK RIGHT FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE/ALT RIGHT PEOPLE posts you people put online. No one, not even the redest of necks in the deep south will admit to voting for or wanted Trump in office.

No one is quite sure if he even won the election. He's just in the white house.

HIDE SANCTUARY THREADS

IGNORE SANCTUARY POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO SANCTUARY POSTERS

OUT OUT OUT

>t. u/bottomlulz

Australia already floods /pol/ with black schlong on a daily basis, nice try tho

OP here, I like the discussion going on right now so please keep your political opinion out (as i said not saying that you are wrong)

It has always been like that. Always will be.

>getting triggered because your political views affiliation was assumed

Great example of being a snowflake and needing to stop being cancer by ending yourself.

Back in the day gaia and ledditfags used to be repelled nicely
Nowadays they've overtaken /b/ ffs

Maybe a good old fashioned goreflood is needed

>Not an obvious and well known attempt to create an entirely false strawman constructed solely to put all of the inconvenient undesirables into one single easy to remember control and dismiss three letter acronym.

The irony is people do exacty this when they cry /pol/ as a boogey man, but you're too much of a brainlet to make that connection

>No matter how many SJW SUCK RIGHT FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE/ALT RIGHT PEOPLE posts you people put online. No one, not even the redest of necks in the deep south will admit to voting for or wanted Trump in office.

Lmao, you truly do live in a bubble. Only the festering over priced and over populated costal areas voted for Clinton. The hearland of the US is proudly red.

>No one is quite sure if he even won the election. He's just in the white house.

LOL, most people understand exactly how elections work, you're the only one who's confused. You really are a brainlet lol

>understand our culture and what we've been through as a community to get to where we are
We do understand your fucking culture you asshat, you keep sharing it with us wether we like it or not

All we ask is that you keep the /pol/ talk on /pol/

/pol/ crossposters aren't as bad as''le fuck off to /pol/ xdd'' posters. I wouldn't even notice most of their posts if some cunt didn't reply to every /pol/ post in a thread. They're not even trying anymore either, anything right of center or slightly racist gets branded as /pol/, like hating niggers wasn't a thing before it.

ITT: op's vagina weeps

Im not triggered or anything, I thought it was just a great example of /pol/ bringing poltics into every discussion (if you remember the point I made at the beginning is that that is exactly what i dont want on Veeky Forums)

>So from 2003 to 2011 there was no fucking /pol/ and still you built this community?
There was /b/ and there was /news/ amd there was /int/ and and /k/ and Veeky Forums...and a little Veeky Forums.

Just because we didnt have a name yet, didnt mean it wasnt there.

Hell, until /k/ got purged, it had threads everyday listing all the fucking gun control kikes. And until moot sperged out, news arti les were posted every damned where.

>No one, not even the redest of necks in the deep south will admit to voting for or wanted Trump in office
Wrong. Completely wrong.

Although personally? Cruz was right about him. Cruz was nutless, but he was right.

I voted for him just to piss leftist kikes off and for no other reason.

I'm not even white but I get called /pol/ for telling Bernie circle jerkers to fuck off

I don't want Veeky Forums to become like /tv/. They are basically a /pol/ bitch board, and lost their personality.

maybe if you stopped baiting /pol/, you'd see them a lot less.

I welcome /pol/ migrants.

AMA anything about fitness my /pol/ack brothers.

t. I came to Veeky Forums a year ago to get UUUUGE for my heritage and did so.

It wont work. It barely worked then.

Are you kidding me?

/tv/ is where redditors go to circle jerk about unfunny memes and find epic screen caps to post on their website

>aggressively toxic

Niggah do you even browse Veeky Forums?

If you werent a goddamn newfag you would know that Veeky Forums as a whole is /pol/ you goddamn nigger.

OP, here keep doing what you are doing politics should stay out of Veeky Forums

I will senpai

this this this

literally everything on earth is political. nobody wants your safe space except other crybabies.

Desu

>Stopped baiting /pol/

Literally impossible. They're like fat feminists, get triggered by everything. And once they reply it starts the retarded cycle of:

>cuck
>SJW
>cuck
>999 more years haha
>cuck
>no arguments
>cuck

Every time.

/this

Go on any top tier board and their bitching about /pol/. Little do they realize they've been bitching about their board mates the entire time.

>THIS IS JUST A PRODUCT OF THE LEFT VS. RIGHT RIFT THAT'S HAPPENING ACROSS THE GLOBE.

Those redditors came with the /pol/ flood

Whats political about deadlifts?
>inb4 you only do deadlifts because you want to get swole to punch Nazis
fuck off

The racism and nazism on Veeky Forums was ironic and for shock value before /pol/ autists arrived and took it on as a sincere belief

It's pretty ableist desu.

I'm white and I hate Bernie, so I'm a nazi?

>when the only plates available are far right so I can't balance my barbell

agree

>Just because we didnt have a name yet, didnt mean it wasnt there.
And i seriously, seriously doubt that you faggots stayed around from 2003 to 2011 and even less up until now.
So you "building" this community is not exactly valid unless you stretch it by alot and use alot of imagination

Part of it and contributing? sure ill admit to you doing that. I dont think anyone wants /pol/ gone, we just dont want your shit on Veeky Forums

We have the separate boards for a reason

>Post thread about /pol/
>No politics pls
u serious m8?

>fucking jews squatting in the curl rack

>What is a containment thread

Oops, the ruse has been exposed

first of all, this thread is against board rules and you didn't play japmoots immunity so odds are you're going to get banned before any /pol/act

>Keep /Pol/ out
who could possibly be behind this thread?

Nothing wrong with Judaism you stupid lefty.

Secure our borders.

Just like communism was, until /leftypol/ decided to shill their shitty ideology on here. They just have less numbers.