Fastest way to lose 100 pounds?

Fastest way to lose 100 pounds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qwguBmJkhuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat less or get plastic surgery

Run every day and cut at least 500 cals a day.

Drink water and eat way less

>Fastest way to lose 100 pounds?
If you're L O N D O N you could just drop it in the street.

DNP

>assuming someone who is looking to cut 100 lbs can run daily for a distance that will accomplish anything.

I was there like 5 years ago, running when you are even just a bit overweight really fucking sucks.

Calisthenics
Long as fuck walks
Lots of daily activity
Strict Protein Modified Sparring Fast as described in the rapid fat loss handbook.

You made me spot out my protein water.

DNP clen yohimbine ephedrine caffeine

how to DIE

An hour a day (2 miles) count as long as fuck?

Eat 350,000 calories less than you you burn.

Running is pretty inefficient if your goal is weight loss, senpai. You're better off picking up lifting

>2 miles in one hour
try 16 miles in 4 hours

You don't spend much time at work, do you?

Lose the legs.

Already eating less, but at this point it's going to take around 8 months before I get there.

PSMF + nicotine + long distance hill running

Die

Both marvelous contributions.

You want the SAFEST way, not the fastest. You want to go slow as fuck and moisturize like a motherfucker, get all the minerals you need, even supplement collagen or whatever. Unless you like looking like a deflated balloon. In that case you could just water fast for a month.

Any further advice for the "SAFEST" way?

PSMF, EC stack, and two weeks on and off repeating DNP alternateing with Clen. Diet 100% on point. I did 0 cardio other than walking my dogs.
I went from 365 to 245 in 6 months. It fucking sucks. You will have loose skin. You will look like a fucking crumpled plastic bag naked. Invest in some spanks.

stop eating.

chain yourself to a chair with some drip water to stay hydrated.

IF + keto + cardio
optionally also ECA stack + dnp

Can someone translate?

take DNP and watch the weight fly off my nigga.

How fast? The safest way is to get on a high intensity training program and manage your caloric intake. If you need to lose it fast wear a sweat suit when you work out, go to the sauna, eat a very limited amount, and cry a lot.

he means steroids

Lose a little. Try to stay at that weight for a week or two. Lose a little more. Try to stay at that weight for a week or two. Repeat until you're done. Look at lady blogs or whatever on how to keep your skin elastic. If you look like shit after you're done losing the weight, you will quickly lose all motivation to stay thin/fit.

eat like 1,800 calories a day max, less if you can handle it. go high in protein and fiber. IF makes it easier. HIIT and weightlifting are the best exercises but might be tough at first.

That's want EC/ECA stands for?

Cycling and 1200kcal diet.
You can go cycling every day for hours without getting injured, just keep the intensity low to medium and you can easily burn 500-1000kcal by cycling daily.
You will feel like shit though.

Currently 6ft3 @ 280 lbs
How slow should I cut to 190 to not have loose skin? I have a lot of stretch marks but have never had a large hanging gut

Go to London or another of your major cities with nothing but the cash in your pocket, you can wait around until some pakis mug you but I guess yelling shit about Islam could speed it up

I feel like shit looking at my belly.

has ephedrine in it. Which is illegal to sell as a dietary supplement

I doubt that a common street dealer provides that

Run in the Arctic while not eating anything
The only faster way involved surgery

Good luck OP

it's not a steroid though, just a stimulant

Height and weight?

Fastest would probably be to cut a leg.
Best way is to just have a caloric deficit and exercise.

6ft 2" 224 pounds

absolutely underrated

Loose skin is usually a meme, if youve got loose skin just cut harder

Fucking whale over here

It's real. If you are 100+ lbs over weight you are gonna have loose skin once you lose it. The "cut more" meme gets you to a low body fat with loose skin. All the skin won't just get reabsorbed back into the body, its like a balloon that got over inflated. Surgery is the only way to 100% get rid of it.

Just go on Keto with a calorie cut of at least 500 and do cardio in fat burning heart rate depending on age so if you are 20s in the 140 range. Do this and lift some. You will drop it fast if you hot this hard with no cheating. Should be doable in a year at most.

Since your 100 heavy at least, incline treadmill walking, like all the way up. And don't fucking hold on to the handles.

Walk faster. 3mph minimum

Then keep going nigga.
And in future never get so fat thatll take this long.

Horrible advice. Absolutely horrible

I have 2 days off a week. Like most americans

100 lbs in 8 months is phenomonal. Stop being an impatient little bitch

Yeah, but it's like, 200 calories

It would take 700 days to lose 100 pounds at a 500 cal deficit. Do a year would mean a 1000 cal cut. -1000 cal is hard to sustain for a year straight

Cut off your legs

if you're losing 100 pounds your gonna have to stop worrying about time.

its gonna be a long process, but TRUST ME it will be worth it.

Well, if you need the fastest way...

Really?

If OP builds some muscle and switches to a more protein-rich diet (roast chicken etc) then he will have a higher metabolism to sustain the muscle, therefore not needing to cut down so much on food (cutting down on calories being the hardest thing dieters face).

If he walked 5 miles a day he would burn like 300 calories. Not only will this take a load of time OP can fuck it up with a single doughnut/burger etc. And roll back all that effort.

Yet if he lifts weights not only will he be burning calories he will be building muscle.

That's not to mention he will be losing muscle while losing fat. He needs to at least sustain that muscle.

OP, do a week or two on DMT. Don't be a pussy. Lose 1/2 stone in the time it'll take people months.

For the record - is there some kind of standard like BMI that corrects for BF%?

>You can go cycling every day for hours without getting injured

tell that to my sore arse

not who you are responding to but the whole "just lift to lose weight not cardio" bullshit is annoying af. cardio is better than lifting for losing fat / weight. lifting is good but cardio is better. both is best.

trying to say simply that lifting > cardio for weight loss is horseshit to spew an agenda and everyone who says it knows it and are being disingenuous

Set fire to one's self.

The metabolic difference is minimal unless your jay cutler mode. A skinny fat and ottermode will have almost identical metabolisms. Hiit or running stairs will burn a lot more fat

dude you're such a fucking dork. that joke took me like a solid minute to get and then i laughed like a dipshit, fuck you LOL.

I'm basically 23/1+keto+a job that keeps my heart rate around 140 for the about 5 hours. I can't lose weight for shit.

As a 6'1 200 pound male, what should be my ideal weight and what is a quick way for me to achieve it?

You're about 60 pounds heavy. Varies on fat and muscle % though

It was funny but I didn't laugh audibly

Fast. Or get buried penis surgery.

youtu.be/qwguBmJkhuU

It's real easy OP, just fast until you lose the weight, but avoid exercising intensely during this period.

If you do a total fast you'll burn up to 100g of fat a day after the first 3 days when your body deplete the sugar you've already got in your blood/liver.
After that you just fast, maybe consult a doctor and consider supplementation with vitamins/micronutrients.
Ever see someone hunger striking and fat?

Don't run on a treadmill if you're overweight by a large margin. Not for a few months. Unless you enjoy your knees sounding like they have gravel in them.

Recommended calorie intake for the regular fast part?

All the weight is in my legs and belly. I'm fortunate enough to not have this.

this desu

What is the most you could lose in a month and not fuck yourself up?

178cm 107kg here and want to start the change.

hello op i'm trying to lose 18 kg
i'm now doing psmf and IF
will post result later if success

didnt get the joke user
pls explain

If you are well into obese category for a male or female you can lose a tremendous amount of weigth within the first 2 months simply by going on a strict 1500 calorie diet, drinking only water walking for up to an hour a day and doing basic calisthenics.

in London, it's common for immigrants and lower class citizens to offer themselves as coolies or human rickshaws for high school and college girls (the average of whom weigh around 100 lbs) due to laws prohibiting the usage of motor vehicles during Ramadan and prayer call

he's implying that OP is poor enough to be involved in such services

Psmf diet
1000 cal max
Gallon of water a day
Lift 3x a week
Walk at least 1 hour a day
Take EC stack if you need the help

i've been dieting recently, trying to aim for a 1600cal intake a day with 3 days a week of lifting weight but the fat is very slow to come off... any advice? trying to drop about 20kg

you will lose weight fast tho

Less calories.

Amputation.

false. Eating at a deficit is best for losing fat, they only say just do lifting is because most retards here just like aesthetics as end game with no cardio health

liposuction

Really guys? easy answer

1) complete fast for a few days/weeks
2) amputate a leg and get titanium prosthesis
3) donate a kidney
4) donate blood
5) go bald and shave your compete body
6) clip your nails
7) wear compression gear
8) get circumcised

How big do you want to be? I know men shorter than you who are shredded at your weight and I know men taller than you who are soft like their mother's tit at 175.

How can I lose 30 pounds? I used to be skinny fat and now I got a big belly.

Burn 105,000 more calories than you eat.

Easiest way to accomplish this is to reduce what you eat, because while burning extra calories via exercise helps, it doesn't actually do that much if you are still over eating.

For instance, to burn 30 lbs of fat, a 180 lb man would have to walk a thousand miles, and if he was eating the same as he was before he decided to exercise, then he'd still not make it, assuming he was gaining weight when he started.

I lost just under 100 lbs in about 9 months
1 hour cycle every day
1500 to 1750 cal a day
I started at 330 lbs so was easyish to lose weight at beginning, like 7-9 lbs some weeks

go on a suicide cut (500 calories a day) and run 5k a day

DNP and 1 hr LISS cardio every day for 1 month. The fatter you are, the more DNP cuts ya, the more the sides though

I thought he meant just losing 100 british pounds.

Forgive me Veeky Forums for I have sinned, I cheated on my diet.

4 bread rolls, 3 with ham and cheese, 1 plain.

I feel so ashamed.