7000€: what do?

What's the best why to invest this absolutely modest sum Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DDRF9hJ
discord.gg/CrxNUHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All in on LINK

Please explain, I'm an absolute pleb when it comes to these things.

Depends on you strategy.
Remember, most of biz are retards who lose money.

Smart thing would be imo
Large part btc
Some eth
Some other solid coin (maybe neo?)

And only bet on low market cap coins with small amounts.
Because thats what this game really is, gambling.

Put half of it into OmiseGo and wait.

Thanks.

So, let's say I'll buy 7000€ worth of bitcoins (1,30 BTC) and put it in a bitcoin wallet, then I'll just have to wait for the right moment to sell and have real money transferred to my bank account, right?

As I said, I'm a pleb and actually don't know anything of cryptocurrencies.

Dont fall for the shills, their coin usually moons once then plummets into to hell and 90% doesnt recover after that.
Link being a good example.

If I were you I would keep a close eye on omg. I wouldnt invest right now, but it is one of the most promising cryptos atm imo,

They wont deliver untill at least half a year from now and thats a long time in crypto.

If you want safe returns just go all in btc. It went over 500% last year and most degens on this board managed to miss out on that by betting on shitcoins.

Yes.

Where u from?

>If you want safe returns just go all in btc. It went over 500% last year and most degens on this board managed to miss out on that by betting on shitcoins.

I was looking at the value chart.

I know it's gambling but this just looks "too easy" to me, but I really don't know how this works.

Italy.

Start a coinbase account. Buy 40% Bitcoin, 40% Ethereum, 20% Litecoin.
Then send 20% max of that total to an exchange for either day trading or holding something you think will blow up in the near future.

Short LINK

I know it is unreal.
And its probably a once in a lifetime opportunity, which makes your decisions important. And there is risk.
Something could happen which causes large value drops.
This is also why I would advise you to buy maybe half now and other half when bitcoin dips from the current top.
That way it averages your buy in.
Hope that makes sense.

Also be carefull to not lose your coins.
In crypto, YOU are responsible for your money.

Thank you for your kind help.

I'll read more to acquire knowledge, but just to be sure I'll have to:

- buy BTC or another cryptovalue paying with paypal from an exchange platform/website
- send them to my personal wallet (Coinbase?)
- absolutely do nothing but checking the bitcoin value
- decide what to do based on the fluctuations
- sell on coinbase and have the money sent to my bank account

This seems easy but, is there a risk for my bitcoins to be stolen if I keep them on coinbase?

I won't use them as a value to buy things, I'd just keep them for investment purposes and sell/buy.

>find a way to buy btc
>store it safely, (paper wallet? Search youtube). Exchanges are risky as they get hacked.
>If you want to buy other crypto you have to move btc to exchanges (bittrex, binance, poloniex)

Good resource is coinmarketcap.com, it tells you what coins sell on what exchanges.

Ok thanks again, I'll study.

I would say it depends on you. If you are wanting to build up your crypto portfolio quickly then find a decent coin (lots of volume and volatility) and wait for it to crash. Buy it up. Set your sell price at 1.5-1.75 the price you spent on it. It will sell pretty quickly and your BTC will increase. Even with a modest sum you can grow it into a substantial amount over a couple of months.

At some point, I would find a new coin like OmiseGO (OMG) and put a substantial amount in it and wait or set your sell point quite high. OMG is anticipated to rock.

I am fairly new to investing in cryptocoin but I have also been growing my coin.

Whatever you do... DO NOT SELL BASED ON EMOTION. (I lost 1/3 of my btc value from doing this.) NEVER sell for a loss. The coin will come back.

One other tip... Check the history of the coin. Has it recently shot the moon? I stay away from those because I don't want to have to hold them for a long time.

Hope this has helped.

Oh and dont forget that crypto is volatile as fuck. It could easily drop 40% and then proceed to rise more then 100% a month later.
Try not to get too emotional. If you just hold btc you will be fine.

lol its easy when you're logical, objective and not caring about the gains. Tell me how rational you are when you accidentally stumble onto a coin that's being pumped. The euphoric delerium is wonderful. Then it goes and you realise to go for the solids and the techs, maybe 10% for shitcoin gambling

Yeah thanks.

For the moment I have to elaborate all the infos I got and understand how things work because I'm still confused even if I understood what I have to do, mostly related to how to safely store my coins.

This and if you do find yourself on a rocket ship to the moon... don't go to space. Sell that shit while it is going up.... don't try to get every last point out of it.... you will only end up holding the bag.

10x it in PnD groups

discord.gg/DDRF9hJ

discord.gg/CrxNUHU
Join a PnD and make real gains on moon missions. Don't be a delusional Linky Veeky Forumstard and hold pajeet bags while wagecucking at McD

Also you're prob aware but dont touch those pnd groups. They bought the coins lower/ holding bags and want to dump them on you.

ANy particular tech you're interested in? Should go over the basics and have a look. In a few months you may see a niche idea or coin that you believe in. DO you due diligence (github if youre techy, slack, ANNs etc.)

Most importantly does it solve a RELEVANT problem, is the team ready to commit balls to the wall for 5 years, whats their past exp, etc.

Seriously, this is the most informative thread on Veeky Forums right now

great time to get in on omg.... lowest it has been in 10 days.

Buy 1 BTC, play with the rest with high risk / high reward low market cap coins.