Where's the actual proof that it was a complete forgery...

Where's the actual proof that it was a complete forgery? The only thing I've seen is one quote about vishu and that's supposed to mean the rest of it is fake as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenback_(1860s_money)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Depression
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_settlement_in_the_Japanese_Empire
emperors-clothes.com/antisem/graves-text.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"it's a forgery" is literally just a meme. You can even go on Wikipedia and see that it says how the Times proved it completely wrong or something but there's no citation

You do the same for all the other debunking websites there's no proof either.

It's just multiple people saying it was fake and sweating while hoping you don't read them

it was a forgery because all of the """""source""""" material came from will misrepresentation of herzl's works, a political satire written by a woman about montesquieu and machiavelli in the 1870s

most of the concoction is based on verbatim, unaltered forgeries of things not even written in the "sources" to show "proof"

even hitler wrote in mein kampf that the protocols are a forgery

It copied entire passages from older works, do you think the World Council of Zionist Overlords loves reciting novels at their board meetings or what?

I don't understand how people can just lie so shamelessly.
And by "people" I mean /pol/. Don't you ever feel ashamed acting as intellectually dishonest as your Jewish boogeymen?

If you know so much about this piece of literature, why do you feel such a strong desire to disprove it, without providing any argumentation or evidence yo support your point? I've read this work, and a lot of the things that were explained in it are happening today, that's all i can say. I can say nothing about its legitimacy, but why do you feel such a need to debunk it?
I've had the same experience with the holocaust. There's a lot of claims about what happened, but when you dig into it there's no real proof or evidence that even a single jew was killed. The number six million is just made up, and meme:d very very hard. When you look for evidence of "six million" dead, you come up with absolutely nothing. And then there's a bunch of faggots online trying to debunk me, but they never have arguments or proof. The most they can do is call you edgy or say something like "there is mountains of evidence" without showing the evidence. Then they will link you to a website with thousands of pages of testimonials to try and shut you down while you read through it all, which takes hours, and when you've read it all and realized it only consists of that, testimonials, which don't constitute evidence but rather something akin to hearsay, the thread has died. And a new thread is made, and the process repeats.

Because many of those things were already happening back then, so it only made sense to scapegoat the jews.

Post text from mein kamph

You're trying too hard.

>idiots like this guy post on Veeky Forums
It's really sad.

The same can be said about anything. Once you get down to "yes but what proof is there that this REALLY happened" it becomes epistemologically rather difficult.

>lot of the things that were explained in it are happening today,

Example.

I didn't believe in the protocols until I actually read them. Then I understood why there's so much propaganda about it. That little book predicted everything
>russia being taken over by communists
>two world wars
>gold standard causing the great depression
>communist secret police
>materialism and the rise of atheism
>israel becoming a state

Prohibition and alcoholism are both listed as part of the Jewish plot.

It also says their grand scheme is to convert everyone to be Judaism, as in they will all worship their God and follow the laws of leviticus.

It's very much a product of whatever people were afraid in their own time; fears that are completely alien to the modern stormfag. Not that they read anything.

>a political satire written by a woman about montesquieu and machiavelli in the 1870s
Nope. It was Maurice Joly who in turn probably ripped off Eugene Sue:

>Italian writer Umberto Eco claims[16] that in the Dialogue Joly plagiarized seven pages or more from a popular novel Les Mystères du peuple by Eugene Sue.[17]

One failure is that the interest rates are wrong. The interest rates of the 1900s wasn't the same as in the 1870s.

Oh I also forgot
>progressive taxation
>academia fixating on little snippets of history instead of broader humanities and critical thinking
>the useful idiot phenomenon

There's just too many accurate hits for it to be all a coincidence. It came out in 1904 for fucks sake.

Care to cite examples of what it says about those things?

This.

No because you're a shitposter who doesn't want to know in good faith and are simply another redditor trying to "get" me

Marxism is merely rebranded Hillelism that also deconstructs Christianity and gentile patriarchal systems replacing them with Hillelism masked as humanism, essentially Tikkun Olam.

>the Jews wrote down their entire diabolical master plan explaining everything

Are they Bond villains?

Also:

>Following his dismissal, Goedsche began a career as a conservative columnist, and wrote literary fiction under the pen name Sir John Retcliffe.[21] His 1868 novel Biarritz (To Sedan) contains a chapter called "The Jewish Cemetery in Prague and the Council of Representatives of the Twelve Tribes of Israel." In it, Goedsche (who was unaware that only two of the original twelve Biblical "tribes" remained) depicts a clandestine nocturnal meeting of members of a mysterious rabbinical cabal that is planning a diabolical "Jewish conspiracy." At midnight, the Devil appears to contribute his opinions and insight.

So not only have we to accept that 10 of 12 tribes aren't missing. We also have to accept that The Devil exists.

it wasn't supposed to come to light

So you're offering absolutely no proof of your claims?

>redditor

OBSESSED

if i offered proof you literally would not care

im not going to open the protocols.png and highlight all of those parts for you because I can tell you actually do not care one bit

So what was the point of It? Did the Jews need reminders of what their world domination plan was supposed to be?

The debating skills of /pol/tards ladies and gentlemen.

>We also have to accept that The Devil exists.
Why is it difficult for you?

>protocols.png
>.PNG
Typical /pol/.

How big are the protocols anyway? I might read them if they aren't too long

You realize that .png preserves text better than .jpg no?

Why are you attempting to read a book via images?

>why wont people reciprocate information with me when I'm not asking in good faith
heres the gold standard, world wars, and progressive taxation parts highlighted
you realize that in 1905 there wasn't any central bank, nor progressive taxation, nor world wars
I don't feel like highlighting everything else. The communist secret police part is in there when they talk about how 1/4th of the population will be spies
why are you mad about it

>book
user, it's an infographic a few paragraphs long. I hardly think that qualifies as a "book" except to your tiny liberal brainlet mind.

>why are you mad about it

Yes, expressing surprise at an absolutely retarded choice of formatting is me being angry.

Nice gish gallop by the way.

Also to anyone who thinks this is bullshit, here's a chart of the money supply. It only happened because the bank was literally not printing enough money. Exactly like the protocols said

>table of contents in comic sans
my sides

>ask for citations
>get them
>be an asshole
>cry how nobody will reciprocate information with you
redditcucks are fucking retarded

There were central banks in 1905. For example for Germany it was Reichsbank (since 1876)

Kek

That's not a gish gallop.

>ask for citations
>get them

Throwing the entire book at someone after being asked about specific points isnt a citation.

I'm talking about the US central bank being formed in 1912 by Wilson

I literally highlighted the parts you wanted you dumb fucking redditor

>throwing out a wall of text isnt gish gallop

>spoonfeed you the parts you wanted underlined in red
>you still bitch
/a/ was right spoonfeeding these redditcucks was a mistake

USA isn't the only country in the world.

>circling is highlighting

I can't help but feel that Jews wouldn't use comic sans for something meant to be read by Jews only. Seems fake.

The important part is how the central bank causes depressions by decreasing the money supply

Do you do this at uni too? When you get to the references section you just tear out pages and paste them in with highlights?

>Veeky Forums
>uni
Why is your entire "argument" style predicated upon the idea that things don't exist unless people spoonfeed them to you

Literally baby not knowing about object permanence tier

>Veeky Forums
>uni

You are aware that the majority of this site are students, right?

Can you give me a citation that proves this? :^)

The important part is that this was not about America but about all goyim banks. You know that the Great Depression wasn't the first depression? And I'm guessing it's better when central bank prints money causing hyperinflation?

What are you not understanding about how central banks using the gold standard cause depressions by not printing enough money because the gold standard cannot satisfy the monetary demands of the state?

It's better when there's no central banks and the government treasury prints the money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenback_(1860s_money)

>things don't exist unless people spoonfeed them to you

That's kinda how arguments work. If I claim you're an enormous faggot who constantly has at least 12 dicks in your mouth at any one time, it's my job to prove it.

I literally spoonfed you the relevant information you wanted in red and all you did was complain

this is just sad paid shill argumentative tactics at this point

>It's better when there's no central banks and the government treasury prints the money.
Is it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Depression
Again, why are you talking about the USA all the time? The Protocols are mostly about Europe.

So the JAPANESE are the tools of the Jews too???

Because you chose an absolutely fucking retarded method of providing the info. It's clearly screenshots from a website, just post the website.

complain more

Japan and the Jews were pretty buddy buddy until they made their pact with Germany even going as far as to go out of their way to make settlements for jews to live there

>Jewish settlements in Japan

[Citation needed]

the great depression was pretty global m8

You're dumb. It's clearly a product of 19th century mind. It's about Europe and it references other non-European developing countries as allegedly already controlled by the Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_settlement_in_the_Japanese_Empire

>Memorandums written in 1930s Imperial Japan proposed settling Jewish refugees escaping Nazi-occupied Europe in Japanese-controlled territory. As interpreted by Marvin Tokayer and Swartz (who used the term "Fugu Plan", "河豚計画", that was used by the Japanese to describe this plan), they proposed that large numbers of Jewish refugees should be encouraged to settle in Manchukuo or Japan-occupied Shangha

>The detailed scheme included how the settlement would be organized and how Jewish support, both in terms of investment and actual settlers, would be garnered. In June and July 1939, the memorandums "Concrete Measures to be Employed to Turn Friendly to Japan the Public Opinion Far East Diplomatic Policy Close Circle of President of USA by Manipulating Influential Jews in China," and "The Study and Analysis of Introducing Jewish Capital" came to be reviewed and approved by the top Japanese officials in China.

>The majority of the documents were devoted to the settlements, allowing for the settlement populations to range in size from 18,000, up to 600,000. Details included the land size of the settlement, infrastructural arrangements, schools, hospitals etc. for each level of population. Jews in these settlements were to be given complete freedom of religion, along with cultural and educational autonomy. While the authors were wary of affording too much political autonomy, it was felt that some freedom would be necessary to attract settlers, as well as economic investment.

You're dumb because I never claimed anything about japan and it was your brainlet ass who went off into a tangent discussion about it

Like the long depression. Literally nothing was predicted in the Protocols. All of this already happened in 19th century. It's all the fears of the ruling classes (mostly aristocracy) put into one pamphlet and blamed on Jews. There is nothing revolutionary about this and you would know it if you studied the history of 19th century.

Just one example:
>Do not suppose for a moment that these statements are empty words: think carefully of the successes we arranged for Darwinism, Marxism, Nietzsche-ism. To us Jews, at any rate, it should be plain to see what a disintegrating importance these directives have had upon the minds of the goyim.
Apparently Darwinism and Nietzsche-ism are now part of the Jewish plot.

You didn't mention Japan but the Protocols do...

>Literally nothing was predicted in the Protocols

>post-facto predictions

>Manchukuo or Japan-occupied Shangha

I actually laughed out loud. "We'll happily take the refugees! Just...just not actually in Japan or anywhere near us..."

>China
>Japan

>The Japanese officials asked to approve the plan insisted that while the settlements could appear autonomous, controls needed to be placed to keep the Jews under surveillance. It was feared that the Jews might somehow penetrate into the mainstream Japanese government and economy

Do you believe Nostradamus' predictions too?

the Madagascar plan proves Hitler was buddy-buddy with Jews since Madagascar was planned to be a German colony.

And another fragment proving my point:
>In all corners of the earth the words "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity" brought to our ranks, thanks to our blind agents, whole legions who, bore our banners with enthusiasm.
Jews are responsible for the French evolution.
>As you will see later, this helped us to our triumph; it gave us the possibility, among other things, of getting into our hands the master card— the destruction of the privileges, or in other words of the very existence of the aristocracy of the goyim, that class which was the only defence peoples and countries had against us.
The aristocracy was the only defense against the Jews. From the revolutionary anarchy a new class of rulers will emerge.
>On the ruins of the natural and genealogical aristocracy of the goyim we have set up the aristocracy of our educated class headed by the aristocracy of money. The qualifications for this aristocracy we have established in wealth, which is dependent upon us, and in knowledge, for which our learned elders provide the motive force.
The rule of the aristocracy is natural. What's happening now (middle-classes getting richer, bourgeoisie gaining political power) was orchestrated by the Jews.

How can anyone take this shit seriously?

well I mean nazis did ship the jews to palestine

Are you Shilling or are you just Fucking Stupid?

(You)

Where's the proof it's genuine?

>but when you dig into it there's no real proof or evidence that even a single jew was killed. The sudden unexplained absence of 5.7 million Jews is pretty hard evidence.

>Inb4 dey wend da izrael

Stop trying to shift the burden of proof.

I just found a rare document that says I repeatedly fucked your mother. Prove it's not real.

My mother died a virgin.

That's not what this document says.

Well then, it's clearly wrong, since my mother died a virgin and I'm not related to her.

Keep making excuses

Still not providing any proof there.

Wasn't it shown that it was actually a plagiarized version of "Dialogue aux enfers entre machiavel et montesquieu", shown by Phillip Graves?

Yes I did. Are you stupid?

>You can even go on Wikipedia
This. This is where the meme came from.
>sweating intensifies

Your random claim isn't proof, sorry dumdum.

Looks like it:
>The last five “Protocols” (Nos. 20-24 inclusive) do not contain so many paraphrases of the “Geneva Dialogues” as the first 19. Some of their resemblances and paraphrases are, however, very striking, eg., the following:—
>[Start Quote from Protocols on Loans]
“A loan is an issue of Government paper which entails an obligation to pay interest amounting to a percentage of the total sum of the borrowed money. If a loan is at 5 per cent., then in 20 years the Government would have unnecessarily paid out a sum equal to that of the loan in order to cover the percentage. In 40 years it will have paid twice; and in 60 thrice that amount, but the loan will still remain as an unpaid debt.”
— “Protocols,” p. 77.
>[End Quote from Protocols on Loans]

>[Start Quote from Dialogues on Loans]
MONTESQUIEU.—“How are loans made? By the issue of bonds entailing on the Government the obligation to pay interest proportionate to the capital it has been paid. Thus, if a loan is at 5 per cent., the State, after 20 years, has paid out a sum equal to the borrowed capital. When 40 years have expired it has paid double, after 60 years triple: yet it remains debtor for the entire capital sum.”—“Geneva Dialogues,” p. 250.
>[End Quote from Dialogues on Loans]

>The Dialogues and the Protocols alike devote special attention to the Press, and their schemes for muzzling and control thereof are almost identical, absolutely identical, indeed, in many details. Thus Machiavelli on pp. 135 and 136 of the Dialogues expounds the following ingenious scheme:—

[Dialogues, pp. 135 and 136 —]
>“I shall extend the tax on newspapers to books, or rather I shall introduce a stamp duty on books having less than a certain number of pages. A book, for example, with less than 200 or 300 pages will not rank as a book, but as a brochure. I am sure you see the advantage of this scheme. On the one hand I thin (je rarifie) by taxation that cloud of short books which are the more of journalism; on the other hand I force those who wish to escape stamp duty to throw themselves into long and costly compositions, which will hardly ever be sold and scarcely read in such a form.”

The Protocols, p. 41, has:—
>“We will tax it (the book press) in the same manner as the newspaper Press—that is to say, by means of Excise stamps and deposits. But on books of less than 300 pages we will place a tax twice as heavy. These short books we will classify as pamphlets, which constitute the most virulent form of printed poison. These measures will also compel writers to publish such long works that they will be little read by the public and chiefly so on account of their high price.”

>Reading comprehension being this poor.

To sell it and make profit.

Geneva Dialogues, p. 43:—
>Machiavelli.—“You do not know the unbounded meanness of the peoples… groveling before force, pitiless towards the weak, implacable to faults, indulgent to crimes, incapable of supporting the contradictions of a free régime, and patient to the point of martyrdom under the violence of an audacious despotism… giving themselves masters whom they pardon for deeds for the least of which they would have beheaded twenty constitutional kings.”

Protocols, p. 15:—
>“In their intense meanness the Christian peoples help our independence—when kneeling they crouch before power; when they are pitiless towards the weak; merciless in dealing with faults, and lenient to crimes; when they refuse to recognize the contradictions of freedom; when they are patient to the degree of martyrdom in bearing with the violence of an audacious despotism. At the hands of their present dictators, Premiers, and ministers, they endure abuses for the smallest of which they would have murdered twenty kings.”

And for those interested "Geneva Dialogues" is a satirical piece of work of Machiavelli and Montesquieu in hell shittalking the French monarch Napoleon III.

And apparently the guy who actually released the protocols contradicts himself on how exactly did he get them:
>In this latter work, according to the French version, Professor Nilus states that the manuscript of the Protocols was given him by Nicolaievich Sukhotin, a noble who afterwards became Vice-Governor of Stavropol.
>According to the 1905 edition of the Protocols they were obtained by a woman who stole them from “one of the most influential and most highly initiated leaders of Freemasonry. The theft was accomplished at the close of the secret meeting of the ‘initiated’ in France, that nest of Jewish conspiracy.” But in the epilogue to the English version of the Protocols Professor Nilus says, “My friend found them in the safes at the headquarters of the Society of Zion which are at present situated in France.” According to the French version of the Protocols, Nilus in his book of 1917 states that the Protocols were notes of a plan submitted to the “Council of Elders” by Theodor Hertzl at the first Zionist Congress which was held at Basle, in August, 1897, and that Hertzl afterwards complained to the Zionist Committee of Action of the indiscreet publication of confidential information. The Protocols were signed by “Zionist representatives of the 33rd Degree” in Orient Freemasonry and were secretly removed from the complete file of the proceedings of the afore-said Zionist Congress, which was hidden in the “Chief Zionist office, which is situated in French territory.”
>Such are Professor Nilus’ rather contradictory accounts of the origin of the Protocols. Not a very convincing story! Theodor Hertzl is dead; Sukhotin is dead, and where are the signatures of the Zionist representatives of the 33rd Degree!

His random claim is equally as justified as your random claim. In fact, it was the perfect thing to highlight the hole in your argument. Problem is, the Protocols say things like
>1897 is the start of jewish subversion by means of communism
At first you might recall:
>1897 is the first world Zionist congress
And come to the conclusion the author was guessing. But
>the General Jewish Labor Bund spawned in the same year
So there's inside information. What I find suspect was the treatment of the Protocols a decade ago. It wouldn't even attribute the work to the author. The first article I read about the Protocols said that Nilus probably didn't exist at all.
Curious, where's this come from? I'm not saying printed versions didn't make those claims, I'm just curious where the greentext comes from.

Comes from an article published in The Times in a 3-day period, The Times archive wants me to register so I couldn't be arsed to do it, and knowing them they'd probably ask for money as well.
emperors-clothes.com/antisem/graves-text.htm