Is Weight Loss Surgery the Easy Way Out?

youtube.com/watch?v=qQZIiHndn2Q

Boogie says it's one of the HARDEST ways out because you still have to diet and exercise (although he admits it would be easier), but....

>eating becomes a challenge because you know you'll vomit
>it's painful becaue they "eviscerate your insides"
>it costs a lot
>you runt he risk of dying

well Veeky Forums... is he right?

you're a dumb shit for watching his videos and promoting them here. fuck off

I really hope boogie gets his shit together and loses weight one way or another but I really wish he would stop martyring himself. He really lacks willpower and the only one to blame is himself.

He use the fact that he was molested as an excuse to be fat
But I've been straight up disowned and you don't see me eating ice cream

Really

molested by who? mcdonalds?

jej
his uncle

yeah, I have a bad habit of doing this shit, I'm not sure why. I guess I try too hard to put emphasis on stuff that didn't need it. sorry.

find an activity that distracts you from eating and do that activity non stop. I'm naturally thin so I don't know what of craving people go through but I've done things like art where I'll be in the studio and just forget to eat. Make sure to stay hydrated and have some snacks to keep from going into survival mode.

Not really, it has a pretty low success rate and Boogie's basically a perfect storm of the reasons it usually fails.

I am so sick of this gigantic excuse machine, everything is someone else's fault and everything is out of his control as he keeps shovelling 5k calories into his mouth every day

40 something years old and he still doesn't have the willpower to STOP EATING OR HE DIES, we need to stop interfering with natural selection

His uncle high test?

Honestly, if it means he has a chance at getting his life back together then he should go for it.

I can believe exercise for him is difficult at that size, making progress slow, and being generally demotivating. Add in the fact he is 40+ he does not have a lot of time left and his life must be miserable. We all make mistakes and fuck up, if he can pull himself back from the brink then good for him. I quite like seeing people get their shit together, even at late stages because it shows people that it can be done.

If he gets it, then continues old habits and throws away the opportunity, then he is on his own.

What kind of logic is that?

If surgery was "the hard way" why would he think he would manage to lose weight with it, he failed miserably with the "easy way" (dieting).

It just requires way less discipline to lose weight after surgery, and if there is one thing fatties lack its disciplin.

i don't know

>eating becomes a challenge because you know you'll vomit
Because pushing down unlimited quantites of food for the rest of ones life doesnt cause nausea.
>it's painful becaue they "eviscerate your insides"
Because they do it while you are awake without sedation and because not being able to walk with constant ache in the body and having to use a machine during sleep and having a extremely much higher risk of amputating ones legs is less painful.
>it costs a lot
Because eating huge quantites of food and relying on constant medical support and medical bills for the rest of ones life is much cheaper
>you runt he risk of dying
Because being extremely morbidly obese weighing 500+ pounds is not risking dying.

>Boogie says it's one of the HARDEST ways out because you still have to diet and exercise

So, if you know you have to do that anyways.... Just do that and don't bother with SURGERY!

If this was not the easier way out, why on earth would anyone do it?
Cant believe someone is this stupid.
Why on earth would you cut away at healthy organs if it's not the easy way out?!

My Mom said that every single person she knows who's had weight loss surgery gained it all back. Someone she knows even had it twice and gained it back both times.

Most people are obese again after 5 years. Wind banding surgery, they find ways to get food to past it by drinking water to flush etc. With the bypass, they manage to stretch the stomach to fit more food again, and even if they cant absorb all the calories, they compensate by eating even more.

ASS SMELLING

Because people think surgery is a treatment for their obesity. Its not.

Dieting is literally the act of eating like a normal, healthy human being. People who failed at that turn to surgery, but no surgery will replace dieting long term.

He dosen't even need to exercise
He literally just needs to shovel slightly less doritos and mountain dew into his fat faggot face every day

>Not calling him a nitpicking faggot
never gonna make it