ChainLink: Daily Reminder

This is your daily reminder that chainlink will be a top 5 coin within 6 months. Short term price volatility has been caused my several btc forks and mass FUD. We are at the bottom if there ever was one.

Do you want to continue risking your money flipping shitcoins all day or do you want to make a serious investment in the future of your financial success?

Goodluck Veeky Forums bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DDRF9hJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please explain throughly.
I wont DYOR

only fudded here though, Veeky Forums is small fish. I'm buying in around .05

Ill drop in $100 and regret it next year

Just. Need. Time.

Link is a beautiful baby in the womb, friends.

dude chill
just cause LINK has gone up a little doesn't mean its on its way to Ripple level

It's going straight to $50 when the network is live.

Why not?

It has been in development longer.

Provides banks and all industries easy bridge to blockchain tech.

Ripple literally replaces bank infrastructure which will never happen.

Smart Contract (CL) is already working with partners who manage over $50 Trillion in assets annually.

it might reach it eventually but not in 6 months

The team is so confident. No need to post on reddit or Bitcointalk to shill their coin. Probably don't give a shit about the token price.

Better make some money to throw it on Chainlink!

discord.gg/DDRF9hJ

I mean they do, but it's not a priority. Early partners, advisers, and developers retain 30%. I'm sure they won't let it stay at 20 cents forever.

And it had to wait until the ico gold rush to create their network? Ripple is its own blockchain
And who are these partners that manage 50 trillion annually?

>the team has absolutely zero communication with the people who gave them over 30 million
>all they says is "thanks for your patience we'll let you know when you have more to talk about"
>not even a fucking bitcointalk ANN thread
>Smartcontract.com twitter is literally dead and has been for years
Yeah dude bullish as fuck These guys TOTALLY know what they are doing like damn I'm so amazed!!1!

Fucking delusional newcoiners

Why did they wait? Because they didn't want to sell the public something that wasn't functional and already built.... unlike every coin/token in existence aside from Ethereum.

SWIFT
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Cornell
Sony
AXA

Swift is the only partner there
Try again deluded Linkie

>bbbut they used pubically available information from these companies in their shitty little demo!

Do you think it's going down to 5 cents anytime soon? Today they updated the github page so I expect a pump

Chainlink isn't a coin

Thanks for confirming SWIFT is a partner nolinker

Fellow LINK Marines! We could use some meme support in another thread lads

I love this poster.