Weight loss or gain

Okay Veeky Forums So I've been going to the gym for 1 year almost and mostly doing lifting there, not much of cardio. Only 5 min running to start my workout with. I'm not fat or anything, but I do have small manboobs. My ultimate goal is to make them disappear, just like my tummy but I'm afraid that if I stop eating as much as I do now that I will lose part of my muscles as well. Isn't there a way for me to keep the muscle mass I build up the last year (its not much, but its something) and also lot a bit of weight?

Is that you after one year of lifting? Have you been following a program at all?

You're over 20% bf fatass

Lose weight. Also you may have gyno

41206833 I mostly focused on my arms and legs

41206816 gyno?

Oh god... you poor thing.

Jesus christ what the fuck is this thread. Did you manually type out the numbers to reply?

im retarded :(

1 year at the gym and you still look like this

My friend has been going to the gym for 5 months and he already looks decent. Consider steroids mate.

Yes. Yes you are. Look, the more muscle mass you have, the higher your metabolism will be, the easier it will be to burn fat without getting weaker. With that in mind, you just said you focused on your arms, so trying to get rid of your bitch tits without building your chest will get you nowhere.

Bench press, you big retard.

>Im not fat or anything

You look like literally look like shit, you salami fuck.
Have you been eating gummy bears and lifting 5lbs all year?

cant see shit captain, give us a frontal full body shot.

I was kinda fat when I started and wanted to build some muscles to help shape my body. I've now come at a point where everything im doing seems useless to start with. I want to lose weight but I dont want to lose muscles...

Where are your lifts at?

>im not fat or anything
Nigga you're fat. Don't try to delude yourself. Those titties are supple af doe.

>salami fuck
I lost

What muscles? There is nothing there. Post your bench, squat, dead

This is bait right?

Please tell me this is bait

Okay yes im fat

this

looks like you either followed a meme routine or didn't eat proper, what're the lifts tho? would give some idea of where you are.

>this is one year of lifting

Dude youve been lifting for a year and you look like that? Can you post a before pic or something?

Youre obviously doing something wrong

wtf

WHAT

ARE

YOUR

LIFTS

FAGBOY

yes you are

but the good(?) news is you are skinnyfat, you have little to no muscle mass so get your protons and lift heavy. gaining muscle will drive your lbm up and solve the problem. but goddamn kid you have to eat and lift to get anywhere, what're your lifts and what program are you on?

protons

protons

Bench 62.5kg x3
squat 75kg x 5
deadlift 90kg x3
ohp 37.5kg x 5

Just do starting strength OP. You need it.

Guys i dont think hes gonna post his lifts

Holy shit.

Alright any former lanklets want to take this? How can someone fuck up so bad?

Your best bet is to get a personal trainer that also covers your diet aspect. I feel like you have no idea what you should be doing.

better then id have guessed DESU

Use MyFitnessPal to keep track of your calories
Maybe do some hypertrophy based training

Are you eating fucking mc donalds 3 times a day then ?

bro this is what I hit after less than 6 months, what have you been doing all this time?