IT'S HAPPENING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S HAPPENING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commits/develop

Other urls found in this thread:

hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/15/town-crier/
create.smartcontract.com/#/choose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gentlemen,
Let us pray.

What am I looking at here?

Github commit activity on oct 30th

A P O L O G I Z E

We will never be this low again.

and on the third day he is resurrected

I'm gonna go laugh so hard at the NOLINKs that thought a ONE MONTH OLD COIN is dead forever lmao

Tgis nigga just straight-up coding and racing deadlines, target oriented motherfucker.

That's the reason I've got half my net worth in link, I fucking hate bullshitters and salesmen.

kek 1 month old and 2x ico price in a bear climate for alts and they concluded that its dead

Our Coin, who art on the blockchain,
hallowed be thy Name,
thy linkdom come,
thy gains be done,
on my blockfolio as it is on the moon.

Give us this day our daily gains.
And forgive us our fudding,
as we forgive those
who fudded against us.

And lead us not into selling,
but deliver us from losses.

For thine is the linkdom,
and the oracles, and the smartcontracts,
for ever and ever. Amen.

Is this OC?
I love it.

smartcontractkit/chainlink is licensed under the
MIT License

A short and simple permissive license with conditions only requiring preservation of copyright and license notices. Licensed works, modifications, and larger works may be distributed under different terms and without source code.

foggots...non linkers...dont copy their code...its licensed .....

Imagine. Sergey could literally be the crypto wolf of wallstreet with Veeky Forums his loyal warriors ready to go to war. But instead of shilling and hyping it all up he works on the product. We're all gonna be rich boys. I just hope he has a celebratory party when it hits $10.

priced in

WTF are these guys doing with the 32m. Appalling how many shitcoins have a higher mc.

patience, young one.

priced in.

is this supposed to be FUD or what

Good news for link!
How much will it make the price drop?

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD HE IS ADDING MOAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ANyone explain what that means to a retard like myself?

they are out riding in our lambos

thanks just bought 100k

Committing new code to github project. I’d bet my nut they will have the announcement Rory has been hinting.

Amen

lmao 10 superficial maintenance commits with 1 line changed = moon

Are you nolinkers even human?

holyfuck....microsoft/apple/amazon api partnerships api's added.......holishit i missed to buy at 20....now before it hit 1$ i need to fill more bags....

he's not really wrong...

look at the commits senpai

>t. 100k LINK holder

God damn Link memes are something else. What if Link memes solve the oracle problem???

non-linkers this is u r last chance to buy....in sub 20's....otherwise u wont see this below .....next stop 50 cent...then holyfuck we looking at 10 $...then moon mission

>>next stop 50 cent...then holyfuck we looking at 10 $
$

GOD DAMN LINKIES ARE COMMITED!

By EOY there will be a massive compilation pic of the turbulence of LINK, just like those BTC ones.

Which side of it will you be on?

Last chance to board the spaceship

Oh Sergey
Thy toilet be praised.
Flush our evil deeds away.

lmao i love this if some github commits can start a moon mission imagine what happens when they drop any sort of announcement

Babbys first inspect element

it only took me one hour to make

hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/15/town-crier/

>"We want to thank Intel for their close collaboration, particularly Mic Bowman and Kelly Olsen for their support and advice, Sergey Nazarov at SmartContract for supporting our alpha launch, and the Ethereum Foundation, especially Vitalik Buterin, Alex Van de Sande, and Vlad Zamfir, for their input on TC during early development."

Hmmmm
create.smartcontract.com/#/choose

Already Functioning Town Crier ChainLinks?

Hmmmmm it's almost as if the FUD was all bullshit.

the answer, I'm sorry to say, is no.

In Sergey's name, Amen

his name was charlie walton....

Showed my cousin ChainLINK just now. His girlfriend said that there was someone at UCLA shilling LINK.

TOILET FLUSHING INTENSIFIES