Recently crowned eternal king of manlets

116lbs for 5'9"

Doctor said i should not lift.

How long would i last in a fight against you ?

30 seconds

why did the doctor say this?

Just give up and embrace the femboy lifestyle.

He needs to eat more first maybe?

Doctor's retarded?

>116 lbs
>5'9

How.

Are you a recovering anorexic?
Do you have AIDS?
Quadruple amputee?

Less than a second before I'm standing with your still beating heart in my grasp.

Defective heart valves and asthma

Oh, and i was 95 lbs last year too

Never had any kind of mental problem with food or wanted to be skelital on purpose tho, i just never really feel hungry

Been eating a lot more lately but best i can be is just normal i guess

But Mass Gainer by the kilo and eat it all day. 116 is "dead by 25" weight my man.

Kinda makes me wonder if I should go to the doctor and get my heart checked now.

Your heart valves are weak.

Strengthen them with steroids and weight training.

This. I recommend 3x8 Valve Curls daily.

ay that's rough man, my condolences

Become trap

Should i just try to go Veeky Forums instead ?

95lbs is a borderline medical emergency. i don't even want to think about what you must have looked like.

please for the love of god just eat and do some bodyweight exercises, 116lbs is still terrible

Your heart and lungs are weak because you are fucking starving yourself dude. Just eat food it doesn't matter if you are hungry.

Holy shit I am 5'9 140lbs and thought I was skelly

I'm eating okay now, or else i wouldn't have gained 20lbs in a year.

you're a fatass

I'm 6 feet and 158 pounds, am I skelly?

You still are

And nah, it was always weak

5'9 140 isn't fatass you little twink faggot, 6ft 158 is pathetically skinny

A guy in my class is 5'7 105lbs
You're fine

Not him but im 5'9 and 165 and about 13% bf. You need to eat more and lift some big weights buddy

I'm like 12%bf dude, why would you call me fatass.
You on the other hand are a very hungry skeleton.

How much should I weigh then?

I thought I was normal weight. I have low body fat percentage and you can see my abs and adonis belt. I do bodyweight exercises and can do 18 consecutive pullups.

What gives?

forgot pic

Did he say anything about callisthenics?

>I have low body fat percentag
yeah because you're a skelly
>you can see my abs and adonis belt
you can see that on old pictures of holocaust survivors too
>I do bodyweight exercises and can do 18 consecutive pullups
cool, you're like me when i was 13 years old and too young to go to a real gym so all i did was pushups and pullups

why don't you go to a gym and gain some real muscle, faggot? at your height you should weigh 180 at the absolute minimum.

>116lbs
???

Hey man I can't speak for the heart valves but I struggled with asthma since I was super young, I was born premature and I guess my lungs didn't develop right. Running and working out were the best things that helped, if you don't wanna lift yet I recommend distance running, it helped my lungs work much better. Mix that with proper medication (I have an inhaler and take montelukast daily) and it'll get to being manageable. Have faith bro, we're all gonna make it.

>why don't you go to a gym and gain some real muscle, faggot?
b-because i don't want to fuck up my growth plates

no memeing....or did i fall for meme?

I'm trying to get those final inches to make it to 6'3''

also i hear squatting makes you shorter

>tfw 6", 146lb
I'm trying I promise

oh ok well if you're still some underageb& little kid then disregard what i said. it's ok to be a bit of a skelly when you're still a kid, even zyzz was an awkward lanky little fella when he was in high school.

just be willing to recognize that you ARE a skelly though. don't get complacent and tell yourself you're normal weight, you're a fucking skelly and you need to at least start eating more right now, go to the gym eventually too.

But am I right that that lifting isn't good for growth plates or no?

Who is this goon?

One punch.

>Doctor said i should not lift.
Doctor is wrong

Knocked out in about 15 from a right hook

Heavy squats and deadlifts might hurt your spine. But bicep curls never hurt anybody and go a long ways desu.

Top natty bodybuilder in the world.

I used to be 110 pounds at that height, maybe an inch shorter

My doctor said i was still healthy

That is because you were a kid and the doctor was a pediatrician

Does he have a name?

Wealthy keyboard

Prosperous Harpsichord

There would be no fight. I'd just flex my muscles, and make mean faces towards you. You'd cower and run away. Then I would fuck your girl and she'd be another addition to my harem.

Affluent spinet

That only happens if you don't consume enough calories to support growth. That's why a hundred years ago and people were starving in the first world, you'd be the tallest fucker in town at 5'9". Your body is currently seeing if it's in an environment with enough nourishment to sustain itself if it grew larger. If you eat enough calories to demonstrate such, lifting shouldn't make you shorter. You ever notice the amount of fat fuck children that grow up to be like 6'5"?

And squatting doesn't make you shorter. Your spine can be compressed if you hold a meager amount of weight for an extended period, not a lot of weight for a few minutes. A lot of people that try to lose weight by wearing a weight vest everywhere have reported losing half an inch because of this, but it's mostly non-permanent. Again, squatting won't make you shorter, and lifting won't fuck your growth plates provided you sleep and eat plenty.

If you want, I can do all of your lifting for you. You just have to wear dresses and live under my bed so you're available when I want to use you.

don't breed

Gilded clavier

i wouldn't last 12 seconds fucking you, twinky

>asthma
dont give bullshit excuse boy, use your fucking inhaler

Rich Piano

U wot m8? I'm 5'8" 175lbs and I feel thin

>defective heart valves and asthma
>still healthy

Find a new doctor.

>asthma
I also have pretty bad asthma, but it's never stopped me from lifting. It fucked with me pretty bad in high school when I ran track, because cold outdoor air can trigger my shortness of breath. I always carry my inhaler with me, though. There have been quite a few times when I'd have to use my inhaler during/after my workouts. Sucks about the heart valves though man. Isn't there surgery for that?

>How long would i last in a fight against you?
Probably not long, but I wouldn't ever bother to fight you anyway. I've never been much of a fighter and have always rathered to avoid the situation despite how big I am. This is especially true if someone is a lot smaller than me. I'd just come off like a dick if I tried to fight you unless it was for some REALLY serious reason.