How different would history be if pic related (what will happen in around 100 years) was true 2000 years ago

How different would history be if pic related (what will happen in around 100 years) was true 2000 years ago
>tfw no stepniggers

Mariana Universalis IV

>implying the dutch wont find a way to raise dogger bank by then

All of northwestern Europe is forced to become the Netherlands in development, I.e, Europe somehow dominates the world even earlier and harden than before lmao

real life isnt a videogame

Less horse peoples flooding Europe.

Kek

less steppe niggers
rome colonising caspian sea probably unless it made a proper civilisation of its own
germanics probably less prevalent in scandi areas because its a long boat ride now
slavs dont migrate as north as the north is now an even worse of a motherfucking swamp with even more snow during winter
middle east is more prosperous because of the new baghdad lake providing more irrigation
anything else is too much guessing

Controlling this bit here is gonna be almost as important for trade as controlling the bosphorus. Also a direct sea route to iran is going to make controlling anatolia a lot less profitable.

>The Neth*rlands will sink in to the sea

Good riddance to that degenerate, pothead, atheist, cucked shithole. God is punishing these blasphemous knaves.

Idiot

maybe the germanics of scandinavia wouldn't have sailed south

Sorry, I'm not picking you up. Your virtue signal is pretty weak.

I think artificial lands are going to be built in the future.

t. butthurt habsburg

>no Pontic-Caspian steppe
>no horse niggers
Industrial revolution 2000 BC

It depends. With two big pathways now into Europe now I wouldn't be surprised if they or the Mongols rape Europe into irrelevance instead like Persia or China.

netherlands would still exist, somehow

>The Eternal Dane gone
Peace and prosperity for thousands of years

It'd be really fascinating to see how the area of Russia develops.

Nig, that map has way LESS pathways for a prairienigger horse army.

I could be wrong but I think a Golden Horde navy would easily be able to navigate those waters

they barely had any ships and putting your entire army on scavenged merchant vessels and river boats was something that historically ended in complete and utter disaster for the mongols already

mongols were many things, but sailors was not among them, europe could have easily sunk whatever navy they came up with

Boring answer: Carthage then Spain dominate Europe for a long time, they lost the least amount of resources and would just proceed to their max power.
France, Italy, Germany, England kingdoms are severely weakened, England almost entirely made irrelevant.

the red circle here becomes Constantinople 2
Lot of slavic mercantile republics

>no v*netians
>no d*nes
>scotland bigger than e*gland
>no st*ppoids
>can sail to iran
incredibly based

Actually, Persia might really dominate the shit out of the two seas now that I think about it. That could be cool.

The downside is that the G*rmanic Tribes that lived in Jutland and Northern Germania would migrate South or East clashing with Celts and Slavs, but there wouldn't be any H*ns because there's no steppe. The Huns however as soon as they get BTFO by the Han Empire would migrate to Persia and fuck them up.... Chalons would be fought somwhere in the Fertile Crescent

The Caspian Sea is suddenly relevant.

>half of Iraq submerged
Halle-fucking-lujah

Id play it

>Rome is waterfront property
>Amsterdam is out to sea
>Brussels is coastal at best
>Dublin and London look half-submerged
>Copenhagen, Baghdad, Istanbul and Odesa are all underwater
>Venice is halfway out to sea and Spanish is a borderline dust bowl

Somebody would have island-hopped across Greenland and into North America a few thousand years prior for sure. Global civilized contact could have spread faster and we might be in outer singularity by now assuming all the raw metals that made the Industrial Revolution are still accessible

based
en el nombre del rey

Seeing as how most of those places were uninhabitable swamp until modern times anyway, probably not that different. There'd still be large cities near where they are now, but possibly with different names.

test

Trade route to Persia from the Mediterranean. This would mean that a lot of cities would spring up in Southern Russia.

Also Islam would have advanced less since Eastern Christians would be closer to Western Help.

I love this aesthetic. The whole fractal theme is really intriguing.

We won't sink. We'll just raise some dams, levees, etc. and we'll stay golden. We'll become an island if need be.

Lets see, whats mostnotable is the caspian is connected to the black sea
This would make the med trade so much more intresting and vibrant, probably indian ocean tier
Scandies can't really go down into europe, so it would become primarily slavic and celtic as a result
British aisles would probably be uninhabited as a result of doger being fucked
Perisa is ultra strong
Carhage would dominate europe until they lose iberia, then its iberias world
Rome is dead
Southern russia is now full of vibrant and rich cities,most importantly a second constantinople connecting the black sea with the caspian
Also
No
More
Steppe
Niggers

Its arguable the rome wouldn't even be able to exist in this scenerio meaning no christianity

>(what will happen in around 100 years)

Well?
What the fuck is gonna happen in 100 years?
What are you laughing about user?
WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IN 100 YEARS user?
WHAT'S SO FUNNY?
TELL ME

Where is this map from???

I agree on iberia dominating this europe. The diminished influence from land loss of the uk, Italian peninsula, and mainland Europe, combined with the increase in productivity by way of easy trade all the way into asia put the peninsula in the strongest of positions.

Hungary and Bohemia also seem much more "central" to Europe this way.

I like this map more

Same tho. The British Peninsula would be French for sure. Also Venice wouldn't exist, so Byzantium lives.

The crossing from the Middle East to Europe would be easier though, that might benefit the Persians

>vikings settle all of Europe
>Norsemen become the population of all NorthWestern Europe
>except they don't have sails

The Persians rampaged around Ancient Greece and were pushed out. Greece is entirely mountains and hills essentially so it's a bitch to invade.