Are steroids actually as dangerous and life-threatening as my mom says or is she just being a faggot?

Are steroids actually as dangerous and life-threatening as my mom says or is she just being a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/death-bodybuilder?page=3
scholar.google.com.au/scholar?hl=en&q=ventricular enlargement steroids&btnG=&as_sdt=1,5&as_sdtp=
scholar.google.com.au/scholar?q=steroids heart enlargement&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5
scholar.google.com.au/scholar?q=anabolic steroids cholesterol&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5
scholar.google.com.au/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=anabolic steroids hepatotoxicity
scholar.google.com.au/scholar?q=anabolic steroids liver function&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5
spaceplace.nasa.gov/blue-sky/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Name one person who has died from steroid overdose.

Didn't Arnold have a heart attack because of steroids?

Not sure anyone has been quite that stupid. Although in all likelihood some curlbro has.

The problem is not overdose, but chronic side effects.

These can be lessened and controlled through the use of a brain.
Drug use and drug abuse are different things.
Few drugs are terrible for you when used. Most drugs have dangerous consequences associated with their abuse.

Your mom is certainly a faggot. I saw her in the park after dark blowing a circle of vagrants.

Heart attack shit was a hoax. He did have surgery on a valve due to congenital defect. Roids has never done anything bad for him, but he also had great coaches.

/thread. Drug use in moderation isn't very dangerous, only once you start using way too much.

Zyzz died

a lot of people with heart conditions die in saunas

Rich Piana

Zyzz

Didnt Chris Benoit kill his family cus of roid rage?

>Few drugs are terrible for you when used.
I dont think iv ever read something as stupid as this on Veeky Forums in a long time

Well done

He had CTE

>Pharmaceutical testosterone prescribed by a doctor with semi regular blood tests?

Literally no danger. You'll be as healthy or healthier than the average man, with a wider gap the older you get.

>Chinese bathtub test and designer androgens from /roid/ sources

Genuinely dangerous, in the same respect that all illegal drugs are dangerous -- made by hobbyist chemists with questionable purity. You're injecting that shit right into muscle. Lots can go wrong if they shipped contaminated gear.

>Chinese bathtub test and designer androgens from /roid/ sources
What if it's pharmaceutical grade, and imported from countries where it's legal?

No but hgh or roids or something causes heart issues, and if I remember correctly using roids causes you muscles to grow faster than tendons can adapt you need to take something else to help offset that might have been hgh or something similar

>Rich Piana

This. Nadrolone made him insane

>Literally no danger.
Literally retarded. Doctor's will even tell you there are still risks involved, including enlarged heart and prostate.

check out the documentary called Bigger Stronger Faster. Good documentary about steroids

You can smoke meth once a month, and nothing bad will happen to you.
Same with heroin.
Steroids are 100x safer, and if you pct and take time off, nothing bad will happen.

Think about it like this:
Why would you take steroids?
Do you want a competitive edge?
Help your career?
Do you want to look good?
If its because you want to look good you seriously don't need steroids. You can look fantastic without steroids, and at 1/2/3/4 for your lifts and sub 10% bf your gonna look jacked to most normies.

But if you still want to take them they won't kill you, honestly if you are smart about it and do it through a trained medical professional you'll be fine. Just don't be a retard and listen to people online and buy Chinese bathtub chemicals from the dark web.

It feels awesome to be on steroids.
When you plateau, steroids can break it
It feels good to gain strength and size rapidly as a non beginner.
Literally no negative sides if done properly
Less than $200/ year for 3 decent cycles/ year
Its fun injecting stuff, makes me feel like a doctor.

dat was clen + coke overdose in the sauna

you're a moron if you think there are no negative sides

HGH is fantastic for putting on muscle mass and increasing recovery speed from your workout. In moderation, there are very few dangerous side effects. The problems start when people can't stop. Their original goal with HGH was to get extra muscle and get ripped, but they get addicted to looking amazing, and it goes from being a step up to being a crutch.

He said once a month. That picture you posted clearly says meth abuser. Meaning your using it so much to the point where you have a dependence. Nobody builds a physical dependence using stimulants once a month, and if they did everyone I know would be a tweaker.

>Less than $200/ year for 3 decent cycles/ year
500mg of Test E a week for 12 weeks, with an AI and PCT is gonna cost more than $200.

Where to get legit hgh plz muh doctor won't recommend meh and the sites I been on seem sketchy af

Adderall

>telling your Mom about your cycle

Do you tell her when you have sex too?

HGH is really expensive. I think 12IU is around 300 dollars.

large & growing body of research showing steroid use structurally alters the heart

theres a large body of research supporting that, just go type it into google scholar if you wanna insist "le no problems from le steronz xD" meme.

100% proven risk of infertility anytime you do a cycle.

100% proven to increase bad cholesterol and reduce good cholesterol.

growing body of research showing anabolcis are implicated in fatty liver disease & are generally hepatoxic.

you're being a faggot for thinking about using steroids. disgusting

>all this bitching with no source
retard

very few people does heroin only once and there are drugs that are dangerous even if you do them only once a month like mdma, but try to convince me that doing coke once a month for years is not unhealthy

Zyzz.

Now I know that you don't even roid. You can't get that shit that cheap.

Andreas Munzer
juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/death-bodybuilder?page=3

However, steroids are fine if you use (not abuse) them and monitor your health.

He did not die from steroids much less steroids alone.

You have to understand he was using diuretics and was the most shredded man of all time.

The top bodybuilders and in general athletes use PEDs that even many pros do not touch. Cheque drops, amphetamines, sedatives, et cetera...

Drugs are a trade. You trade the benefit for the side effects. Obviously people react differently.

Here's Munzer's dead body (I think it's his). Gotta respect him. Gonna get so much pussy in the mummy afterlife.

lets be real, if you aren't even able to google research on steroids you won't read/understand any study I link you.

They wont kill you but they may make you wish you were dead. If you mess up the PCT or if your body doesnt recover, you are gonna suffer from lowered test-levels for months or even years.

Your search to cure your autism already made you a slave to fitness, dont let it lead you to drugabuse.

Diuretics don't cause an enlarged heart, cysts on testicles, liver tumors, among other things Andreas had. Please actually read the article before spouting bullshit.

Test, tren, var, winny, that's one thing. But stay the fuck away from creatine (ESPECIALLY monohydrate). That shit will fucking kill you where you stand if you OD by even a gram. Listen to your mom

So you spew nonsense and WE have to factcheck for you when you could provide the source instead?
Ok lazy cunt

the only steroid I'm interested in is DNP and of course its the most dangerous

Kid should have tapped out

I've done three cycles. You're pretty infertile on cycle unless you take ... Ask /fraud/ I forget cause I don't take it
But after you pct your balls and fertility come back. I have a pregnant chick on my hands right now :/

Because you wouldn't read them, or if you did you'd look for 1 problem with the methodology and hand wave the entire thing like a classic 4 chinner.

e.g. article I just read of 20 year old with ventricular hypertrophy secondary to anabolic steroids.

Your reply would just be LOL N=1.

Assuming you weren't already too confused by the terms 'ventricular', 'hypertrophy', and 'n=1'

Sometimes it's just easier to not bother, and the fact you need somebody to explain to you that steroids have negative effects means you probably don't even have a background in fundamental biology.

Sorry babe.

Fuck off faggot I have read more on andreas than anyone else here in this thread

Rich piana has just as many symptoms of steroid use as Andreas. Nobody is saying steroids are like vegetables and yoga. Just shut the fuck up though if you think the average gymbro is gonna die from steroids. At worst they'll get so many side effects they'll lower their dose before they fuck themselves up permanently. Jason Genova, a literal retard, uses steroids and hasn't killed himself

Yeah, you're right in that most people will bounce back post cycle.

But the fact is you may not, and that's the reality with every single cycle no matter how 'mild' or how much pct you run.

98% of the time condoms work, likewise, 98% of the time you won't fuck your reproductive health up doing a cycle.

But it just takes one.

> sky is blue

[citation needed]

>doesn't refute claims with any evidence
>calls someone a faggot
>solid argument

Yep, checks out.

>Because you wouldn't read them
Because im not the same guy you replied to and i actually want to read up because id like to try steroids to build my body up (because im stuck in a rough patch) and i dont want to kill myself in the process

I know steroid abuse can cause enlarging of the heart, i dont know how common it is or how severe it is and frankly these arent the issues im worried about

I dunno what you mean by N=1, coming from a world of statistics N to me equals total sample size and sure, 1 isnt exacly an impressive size for a quantitative study but that doesnt mean it can be helpful

Also you have to admit that steroid use and abuse are far apart, i doubt your heart would swell to 2x size from simply doing 500mg of test for a 16 week period

scholar.google.com.au/scholar?hl=en&q=ventricular enlargement steroids&btnG=&as_sdt=1,5&as_sdtp=

scholar.google.com.au/scholar?q=steroids heart enlargement&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

scholar.google.com.au/scholar?q=anabolic steroids cholesterol&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

scholar.google.com.au/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=anabolic steroids hepatotoxicity

scholar.google.com.au/scholar?q=anabolic steroids liver function&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

Teach a man to fish.

Go forth and practice critical thinking & thinking for yourself.

Problem i have with this is the same as ive had with every discussing
Anabolic steroids are a wide term, extra testosterone is a roid and so is trenbolone.

That's just part of his ascension to a higher plane.

sky isnt blue you mongoloid. Wow, what a fucking retard

so not from ncbi? sure thing faggot, shove it up your anus

This, fucking creatine man, me and my friends used to experiment with this shit back in the day.. never again.

not sure if you're retarded or just never enrolled in a university course before.

going with both.

> spaceplace.nasa.gov/blue-sky/en/

It's in a child-friendly format so even a special boy like you can understand :).

Google Andreas Münzer autopsy

Except that is easily verified by sticking your head out of the window. You cannot make the same obvious observation with roids. A false equivalence if I ever tasted one

Except, from the perspective of anybody with a bio/med background steroids having detrimental effects is as obvious as the sky being blue.

Name one

So you say, but you prove nothing. Saying that it's obvious for someone that is in the field of study is useless to us. We are not in that field of study, so we require some inkling of proof

I literally linked 5 different search criteria that have fistfuls of studies on hepatoxicity of anabolics, ventricular enlargement due to anabolics, liver function impairments due to anabolics, infertility due to anabolics.

What more evidence do you need you fat cunt?

Fuck you dumb cunts are irritating, did you not achieve higher than a high school education?

Do you not understand how to source information ON SHIT YOU PUT INTO YOUR OWN BODIES?

> P-pp--prove it

How about the fact that every 1st world nation on Earth prohibits the use of the drug because due to medical research that they've concluded there are side effects associated with the drug use?

Take your drugs if you want, but don't pretend there are no issues because you exist in a fucking echochamber of < 20 year old dropout wannabe bodybuilder cunts with the highest education achievement being a fucking high school certificate.

Don't even reply you sub 100 IQ mongoloid abbo fuck.

Calm yourself. I could not have known you were the same user who posted the searches.
I agree with you; there are many potential risks involved with roids. I have no delusion, but you are the worst person to convince anyone of anything. You write like a spiteful child, bucko. What did roids ever do to you?

pretty sure that explains why the SKY is really not blue.

What a fucking retard. Kill yourself

so no more source or rebuttals? Ok you could've said so. You might've got embarrassed even more

Breaking News :
Do you utilize a pay_pal account.. because you can get an additional 950 a week to your paycheck only working on the laptop for three hours per day.
go to this page+++++www.2big-profits.com

Wow, thanks, jovimiya!
I have made a LOT of money, all because you of you!
Now YOU can too! Make a LOT of money. Following this simple advice, you can make THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS every month, and that's a LOT of money!!
So do you want to make a LOT of money? Then let your friend, jovimiya, help you! You'll make a LOT of money in just a simple few steps! A LOT of money, okay. It's BREAKING NEWS, folks. LOTS of MONEY

Hepatotoxicity is almost exclusively limited to orals.

If you are using Test with proper AI and stay within physiological doses, the sides are minimal, especially if you aren't concerned with kids.

Everything is risk/reward. Anyone who thinks roids are 100% safe are retarded.

>bio/med background
>grouping all """""""steroids""""""" as bad mmkay

You're a fucking mong if you think test enthanate and superdrol are going to have the same kinds of detrimental effects, but no let's stick with the DARE method of 'one marijuana is just as deadly as one heroin' and call it a day

uhhh no, hgh actually isnt
>fantastic
for putting on mass at all, thats literally its one far below average trait for exogenous hormones you larper, a 100iu kit from any worthwhile source will be above a grand at least

you're being overcharged

but it wont be me

1. No point in doing just one cycle
2. Doing real doses is real Russian roulette
3. If you have low test, then doing TRT is good but won't give you anything if you have normal test

Yes, it's pretty fucking simple after all.

This. Plus you could easily get similar results with MK-677; no pins involved either.

funnily enough Zyzz died from his meme keto diet

clen contributed somewhat in putting him in a super dehydrated state and extreme ketosis

clen not a roid though... and known to be shit for your heart.. he shoulda just used dnp

There's a reason why roid heads are usually stupid fucks that get exhausted easily and die a premature death. Don't use steroids, moron.

There is nothing wrong with clen

I say if he stayed away from Coke and DNP he would have lived a normal lifespan

lol that is ridiculously overpriced

anyway, HGH + insulin + iff is the only way to put on real muscle (more muscle satellite cells)

no amount of test and tren etc will do anything except inflate and draw more water into your pre-existing muscle cells

you wot, m8

clean has extremely well documented negative effects on your heart

DNP doesn't

if you want to attribute zyzz death to something it is definitely to clem, not even to the coke he used

in fact the coke had absolutely nothing to do with it in comparison

he didn't die from an overstressed heart, like coke can do (shoot your heart rate though the rood)

he died from clen / no carbs diet and very likely some other diuretics as well

Do steroids make your dick smaller? Im already pretty small and dont have much to lose

This. Do people genuinely believe that clen is any safer than DNP? DNP is superior in every way if you don't have shit genetics and the .01% chance of getting cataracts.

>calling your mom a faggot

I don't think that's very nice at all, user.