Does fit take fitness supplements?

post which ones and why :)

Fucking kill yourself you god damn abomination. Die alone. Die tonight. Shove a fucking razor blade into your eye socket until the soft jelly of your eye rolls down your fucking wrist. Abominations deserve no quarter.

apparently you're an abomination.

multi
fish oil
whey
yohimbe
electrolyte
aspirin

This.
And kick yourself right in the nutsack!

do you only take the yohimbe when cutting? does it affect your mood at all? do you take it daily? interested in this.

rudeposters leave!

i live extensively on supplements, i don't even eat food anymore lol

there's at least 50 things i take weekly

Creatine because it improved my numbers the first time I took it and my creative levels went up according to lab reports
Omega 3 because walnuts are too high in calories
Magnesium and Zinc because I'm diabetic and naturally low

Most people take too many supplements and still have a shit diet, diet should always be first priority for lifting

I'm going to take a fucking totem pole and ram it up your mother's vagina and out her mouth, tear her limb from limb, and put her on display at the history museum. Abominations like you are the result of shitty parenting and I intend to rectify your pathetic lifestyle.

hey buddy, i told you no rudeposters allowed... get outta here!

I bought some protein powder because it makes it cheaper to get my protein, but that's it-

yea and when ever i hit the gym. it's a nice energy boost that makes me sweat a shit ton

try to cycle it every month or two to keep tolerance down

does it affect your mood? i'm really considering trying this supplement but i'm afraid it will make me jittery and miserable like that one time i tried ephedrine :/

>Implying you could become anymore miserable than you already are you worthless sack of shit

Not him but yohimbine didn't affect my mood at all and I only took it while cutting, no other reason to take it that I'm aware of.

I took it 3x daily, typically earlier so I would have appetite later before gym

doesn't fuck with my mood, but (at least for me) any type of physical activity i do i just am drenched with sweat

if anything it makes cutting easier and less moody cause im not getting hunger pains

there are times if felt a bit dizzy if i've gone too hard on something, but i work out on my lunch break and eat after so its more than likely my own dumbass pushing myself with nothing in the tank

okay, thanks a lot friends! this was actually very helpful. if i can bulk some and actually build a little muscle i'll try cutting with this stuff.

you're great!

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Kys worthless trash. 9mm isn't enough for the job only a 12 gauge applied to the spinal cord will fix your mental sickness. Fucking abomination

oh, no thanks. i like having a name and i got my cool qt trip so i'm happy with it. desu i wish everyone had names to make it easier to make fitboard friends and talk to people and stuff. sometimes it's hard to talk to people because you don't know who anyone is lol. i wish everyone had to have names always.

thanks for being nice at least!

also for those that do protein supplements, why do you do this? i'm taking a nutrition course atm and the textbook and instructor say it's best to get nutrients from unprocessed whole foods. is more protein always a good thing?

No one gives a shit about you. You will die alone and no one loves you. After I tear your mother limb from limb not even she will love you. Not that a mother would willingly love an abomination such as yourself. Bash your fucking skull in you retard

kek

>tripfags can't recognize pasta

>implying you have any power over anyone
Lmao neck yourself

Unprocessed whole foods just typically tend to be higher in vitamins and minerals, like brown vs white rice for example, which means the calories you're taking in from said food are "less empty". In the case of protein powder, you lose the vitamins and minerals in meat, but it's more flexible, less filling (can be a good or bad thing desu), and (in theory) has a more idealized amino acid composition for muscle gain. I think Scooby has a video on whey protein, which is what I'd suggest you get. If I recall correctly it turns out it's pretty natural as far as supplement go.

totally unnecessary! why spread hate when you can be happier sending love

I can't tell if this is bait or not

Because I'm not a humongous faggot like you. Pls remove yourself subhuman

we could be friends, user...

watched the scooby video. sounds like quality protein from food sources is maybe better when bulking, but going with like hemp powder or w/e could be good when cutting. getting all the protein in while limiting calories as much as possible.

why do you recommend i use protein powder? i've tracked my macros and i get enough each day.

No reason to use it then, if you're hitting your macros with regular food, you're good to go. The general rule for supplements of all kinds is if you can get what you're supplementing from normal food, food is the best option. Supplements should be a last resort or should be used upon advice of a medical professional after getting levels tested while eating a diet that should fulfill your requirements, and still coming up low (in other words, if you have some kind of condition that hinders absorption).

>vegantrap
Nobody gives a fuck if your a vegan nor a trap

lmao @ your life
Neck yourself while your at it

i absolutely care about this person and your post is completely wrong

i support him 100%, and i'm a Veeky Forums essential poster

so fuck off faggot

Except I don't want to be friends with some yellow fever cuck.

i'm a very good friend, i care about you more than you care about yourself

i can take you there on skype... exchange?

Sure, My user name is fuckoff99

that's not you, what the fuck

i WILl be your friend, you probably just need someone super positive to get over your meanstreak... i can fix you

Sorry user just a rough day at work. Picked on a random for no reason, good to see you kept trying to be nice though. Thanks user. Made me feel a little better.

lmao i just wanted you to lower your defenses and show more of your deeper character so I could say YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER

you are worthless!
YOU HAVE NO FUTURE
you are no good!
YOU WERE SETUP FOR FAILURE AND THE WORLD IS TO BLAME

YOUR A FUCKING MONSTER YOU SHOWED THAT user HUEHUEHUEHUE YOUR SO EDGY AND COOL

Sike nigga you just got baited, You think a normal person would ever love your sad ass? Die in a hole

Fish Oil
D3
Zinc
Magnesium

I take micronized creatine because it absorbs better (Or so I've been told)

And I take D- Aspartic Acid, which probably wouldn't work for you because it boosts test (Supposedly)

I've heard some stuff about DAA being mostly shit, with a tiny barely noticeable test boost if anything but I've noticed my facial hair growing in faster and thicker since I've started taking it, but that could be just as likely because I'm also getting older so it was gonna grow in regardless