Abs rate thread?

Abs rate thread?
> Been ab training for 2 weeks now

somehow this DYEL piece of shit has better abs than me

That hurt. :(

nice shoop you fucking heterosexual

They would look a lot better if I shooped them lol.

That's a disgusting belly button

Lol I know. The doctors "cut the hole too deep" according to my parents. It feels like Hell whenever I clean it.

dude just do squats and deadlifts heavy for abs. fuck ab work (srs)

I can only deadlift 2 pl8 and squat 1.5 pl8. I don't think I can go heavy on them. Unless you mean volume training which I hate doing.
Besides, abs are fun because you can work them everyday to keep your body active without cardio.

With those stats, you should have good abs already. You just have a layer of fat hiding them from view. Lose the fat, and you can see your abs bro.

for how many reps? are those your 1rm?

>With those stats, you should have good abs already. You just have a layer of fat hiding them from view. Lose the fat, and you can see your abs bro.
Are you memeing? Not OP but my DL 1RM is 315 and squat 5RM is 230, and I am a 5'7 manlet. Are you telling me I will have a decent looking core when I'm done cutting? 160 lbs right now and I think I have another 15 - 20 lbs to go before I hit 15% bf.

5 x 5 dead lift and 5 x 5 squat.
Why do you think they're my 1rm? Do I look that weak?
I feel like I can already see them though. Does it look like I need to loose more fat, though? I'm new to all of this lifting stuff tbqh.

All I'm saying is I started skinny and I have great abs at a relatively low bf (12-13%) and I my 1rm for squats is probably around 235. (dont have any more weights to put on the bar in my home gym). ye you have a lot of fat you can lose. whats your bf?

thing is everyone has a great set of abs.. we just cant see them because many of us eat like shit. abs are made in the kitchen is a very true statement

I have no idea honestly hahaha.

Mirin m8, you should trim those hairs though but keep doing you. Getting the lower abs to pop is a pain in the ass honestly.

Those are my chin hairs believe it or not lol. Thanks man - you're looking pretty ripped yourself.

seeing lower abs=lower bf
lower that bf and you can see them

train your abs all you want, wont mean shit unless you lower your bodyfat even more

I have a similar issue like your pic. abs to legs huge transtion and looks different.

how'd I do?

ben training for 6 months get on my level
>abs are 99% genetics

Please fucking work on your back.

what's wrong with it in comparison?

Exageration

>Goatee
SCHWING. Post your glutes please. :^)

3 month old pic, should probably take new and less lewd ones.

its pretty nice

Pretty nice shame it's cut

This. What's your ass look like? Keep it blueboard appropriate of course.

>un-Cut dicks
>Attractive

You have like...no lats at all.

I'll need to work on them so, any tips on how to grow them

care, water, good fertilizer and they're golden

I'll take that into account.
I'll post progress picture at next springs harvest.

They are tho
Cut dicks are scarred and dried out

Uncut is smooth and a e s t h e t i c

nice cope

Mid bulk, starting cut soon hoping to be ~12% by summer

Dude I feel bad for you
not are you only a fat ass, but you have shit Photoshop skills and didnt even pick a good set of abs to put on yourself
I've been doing sit ups for two months and I have much further developed, aesthetic abs than that.
You should spend less time photo shopping and posting and actually go to the fucking gym.

found the eurofag

i deadlifted and squatted for 2 years, but my abs never showed till i started specifically targeting them, even with good lifts on both.

Dont do that, dont do that post rationalization

Your parents mutilated you, thats all there is to this. Just dont be the dad who does it to his son.

>straight male attempts to tell someone cut dicks look better

>t. amerifat
Circumcision is only done by jews and sandniggers around here.

rows and weighted pull-ups/chins and time

That's it, don't even need diddlys tbqh

Stats?

6'2

180 something

This looks like borderline noonan syndrome.
It doesn't look good, stop doing what you're doing

I've been called ugly and shitskin before but never this. Well done lad, here's a well deserved (You).

Lifting for almost 2 years
19 yo

what did you mean by this?

>an anonymous poster tells other anonymous posters how he likes his dicks

I think I'm getting close to seeing my abs? Been working out for 4 months. Should I just go lower bf to see them, or do more ab work so they will stand more out?

lower bf

Thanks m8!