User we're at the beach, why do you have your shirt on?

>user we're at the beach, why do you have your shirt on?
>take it off! show me your abs!

Other urls found in this thread:

acne.org/regimen-body.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>show me those titties first baby
And then she takes off her top and we fuck on the beach. I keep my shirt on because I'm bulking.

girls with perfect boobs but ugly faces are disgusting... such a fucking loss

>Um well actually I'm bulking right now-- that, uh, that means that I'm eating a lot to build upm-- my muscles, but then I'll cut later and then you can-- then you-you'll be able to see my um, abs. It's from this website I go to, it's well it's a forum or a message board-- it's an image board really, called slash fit slash, um, it's on Veeky Forums if you've heard of that, but i-it's not creepy or anything like maybe you've heard, it's mostly just a bunch of guys taking off their shirts and telling each other how they look and g-giving people new to fitness the same advice. Um but the point is I probably shouldn't take my shirt off right now.

sure thing! mind rubbing some sunscreen on em?

>inb4 flex a 'cep for a start

Yeah just a second babe, I think I saw a dolphin in water! Let's go take a look!
*bash her head in and drown her, fuck her dead pussy and drink her blood*

nice

Nope. Some of us don't look that great ourselves.

>i have this genetic disorder where it looks like i have fat around my abs though

take your top off

most of us look amazing, you're the minority lmao

she is strong af though

here you go my sweetheart!
*unveils sword*
fucking whore haha
*cuts off tits and feed them to the sharks*

This is a nude beach and I'm already naked. Are you high or something? Need help taking off that top?

>Yeah hold on lemme do 50 push ups first gotta get a pump

>>Um well actually I'm bulking right now-- that, uh, that means that I'm eating a lot to build upm-- my muscles, but then I'll cut later and then you can-- then you-you'll be able to see my um, abs. It's from this website I go to, it's well it's a forum or a message board-- it's an image board really, called slash fit slash, um, it's on Veeky Forums if you've heard of that, but i-it's not creepy or anything like maybe you've heard, it's mostly just a bunch of guys taking off their shirts and telling each other how they look and g-giving people new to fitness the same advice. Um but the point is I probably shouldn't take my shirt off right now.

Excellent fucking post.

7/10 solid chuckle

What does that have to do with his statement?

this kind of is all Veeky Forums is

>going to the beach 3 weekends from now with a school club
>will be expected to take my shirt off
>tfw i have terrible bacne and am ashamed
How tf do I fix this Veeky Forums??? I've tried washing my sheets every week and wearing a clean shirt to bed every night, and showering at least once a day and definitely after sweating. I've even cut out dairy for a while which only slightly helped.
I don't want to have to wear a shirt the whole time. help me

I'm going to get there >:0

I guarantee your gf is 2-3 points lower than OP pic.

>Try to make self depracating joke about being a fatass
>It falls flat as my self-contempt overshadows any attempt at humor
>Stand in awkward silence until she leaves

mine almost went away completely after I drank a half gallon of water a day and applied lotion.
I also don't use fragrances in my laundry detergent or shampoo because theyre drying, and I started using salicylic acid body wash again.
Broke out recently after not drinking enough water tho

Cold showers/end your shower with a minute of cold water. Not jk

Salt water and lay out in the sun, stop drinking dairy

Acne is less visible if you're tan. 3 weekends, plus the back treatment shit you wanted to do should be more than enough.

And aside from that, stop giving a shit about what people think of your back, because nobody does

6/10 could've made it better but still good

Get a nice tan (natural) before you go. It seems to dry out skin and get rid of acne to an extent.

acne.org/regimen-body.html

go nuclear senpai. a cleanser, an acid, and a antibacterial. Always wear a white undershirt, and only once before washing it.

if you show me your tits, sure

never heard of this but I'll give it a go
this has helped in the past too. thanks
I guess I'll go to the park and tan this weekend
thanks for the resource

thanks for the advice guys. I hope i can do it in 3 weeks. I guess I'll just have to be really diligent

Who gave you permission to fucking speak?

This will work if you have dry skin, and also its basically free so why not right?
I used prescription retin-A and clindamycin for like 2 years and it didn't have the same effect that water and moisturizer did, since i only used to drink maybe 2 cups of water in a day

>though
Though? What does the fact that she is strong contradict?

Tan

Dont forget to use sunscreen or you'll die of cancer. Have fun.

sooooose?

Smug faces ruin female sexual market value.

she catches a fucking chair out of the air too. furk

Buy a shower brush and antibacterial soap and actually scrub your back.

I find tanning actually helps me the most. Try and get 15 mins of sun exposure daily.

>ugly face

How did I lure you out to this beach in the first place?

*flexes bicep*

Start drinking enough water and get a good tan

I have a bit of back acne and it's quite embarrassing, so for both our sake I will keep it on for now.

NO I have acne and am too uncomfortable to do that

is this stephan

show me your tits first

I've already gotten skin cancer once

Functional

She's not smug, you autist. She's squinting due to the sun.

This.

Lotion every day has cleared up 98% of my acne. I only get the occasional one here and there now.

What about upper legs and ass acne? How to get rid of these kind of scars that pimples left? I'm changing my shorts every day, but it keeps escalating? Is washing trousers once a week not enough?

winner

keck

oh my fuck

I was auschwitz mode with acne for most of my life and I've never been scared of taking my shirt off

then again I never wore anything besides boxers around the house till I was 16

get some sun

I'd love to babe but I don't want you to have to see the wound I got when I had to wrestle a pack of wolves to save some starving African orphans.
(Shed a fake tear)
When those nuns told me I was a hero I said, no you are a hero, because you take care of people like Pierre every single day.

i had terrible chest acne until recently. finally got rid of it after stopping using conventional shampoos and bodywashes. now use organic oil based soaps and shampoos. no more acne. chemicals were stripping oil out of my skin making me overproduce.

good to know. any products in particular that helped?

I don't have abs though

>tfw been bulking for the past 5 years with no intention to stop soon

>he says on this site

T. fudge puncher

YOU'RE NOT SUPOSSED TO FUCKING LOSE ABS WHILE BULKING

Yeah but you get them covered in fat.

Your abs should be visible at 15%

mein neger

Now i want to play Oblivion

>mfw my abs are getting visible for the first time in my life
I don't even want very visible abs, just glad I don't have so much fat around them.

Is this what myfarog looks like

stop masturbating

Fuck you, you niggerfaggot

>
sauce?

Jesus Christ what the fuck is that??