At my job. cleaning houses

>at my job. cleaning houses
>millionare, huge house
>owner in his 50s, short, obese, horrible attitude, openly making gay and rape jokes every chance he can, bragging about how rich he is
>10/10 gf
>me, 1/2/3/4, no gf, poor. 32

Money really does trump everything, doesnt it? Why even lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>job cleaning millionaire's house
>32
How do you deal with being such a failure? I don't get the highest grade on an exam and I feel like a loser.

It absolutely does. It doesn't matter if you're an ugly asshole, if you have enough money you can still easily get a gf/wife.

Money is the #1 thing women are attracted to, by far.

Want more proof? A 10/10 muscular Chad who's a NEET with no money and lives at his mom's house would still never get a long-term gf.

If you have no money and no future financial prospects, you're literally worthless to girls for a long-term relationship, it doesn't matter how attractive you are or anything you compensate with.

So anyone about to say "yeah rich guy's have girlfriends but they're gold-diggers/whores", ALL WOMEN are whores. You're a fool if you think your girl would be with you if you were a NEET with no money, and had no plans to change.

>He's a literal cuck for millionaires.
>LITERALLY cleaning their houses.

Kek imagine the millionaire being the bull and your wife is the house. He pumps her full of his seed and your job is LITERALLY to suck the cum out. Pathetic.

Pls get off the internet for a couple days

I used to be neet, now I have a job for the past 2 years. Baby steps.

You are supposed to wait for him to leave and fuck his wife like she's never been fucked before. They are all waiting for a better looking man to do that with.

You fucked up.

Because there may be this primal side to women that may make them want to jump on your cock if you've got a mad personality and a rock solid body but at the end of the day you'll only ever cement it in if you're aspirational with a good deal of power, the easiest way to measure it in society these days is net worth

Dude at least you have a job. You're a failure only if you give up

>openly making gay and rape jokes
There is nothing wrong with this. He has fuck you money and alphas don't give a shit about political correctness anyways.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY FUCKING SHIT LMFAO

Do you ACTUALLY BELIEVE that Chad gets a girlfriend by "hard work"? LMFAO. Love is based on GENETIC FACTORS, not fucking "muh successful career" LMFAO.

Ahh, "money". The end game for coping incels.

Money and status don't mean SHIT in terms of SEXUAL attraction. They ONLY count for being a BETA PROVIDER SERVANT.

ALL money does is make wmoen want to TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. You think girls touch themselves at night thinking of Bill Gates and George Soros? LMFAO. Chad works at the local McDonalds and lives INFINITELY BETTER LIVES than them, because he has experienced PRIME YOUNG LOVE. LMFAO.

You are HILARIOUSLY bluepilled. You've literally been indoctrinated into believing being a good hard working goy is how you "earn" women's love. LMFAO. Yeah, I'm sure they'll reeeallly prefer your "hard working attitude" and career to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

What MATTERS when it comes to getting women is the VALIDATION, INTAMACY and WARMTH. Where the FUCK are those things if the woman is with you because law/society forced her to? Lmfao. Meanwhile on the inside she has ZERO desire for you, while she fucking DREAMS about Ali and Tyrone.

The reality is simple. A woman's body is a temple. Only a select few Genetic Gods have the right to enter it. The rest (we, the betas) are there to finance, feed, and fund the temple. We have NO PLACE passing on our shit, incel genetics - it only leads to more misery.

True romance, being desired and being the object of females' sexual fantasies, is the most precious thing in existence, since women's sexuality revolve around making their loved one cum and giving him pleasure. Only Chad gets to have that, the genetic elite. No need to prove yourself worth of her love, no need for money, status, no arguing, just love, companionship and passionate sex.

The fact that you hate it doesn't stop it from being true.

This so much. Getting laid as a teen to beautiful girls was truly an amazing experience. Had no jobs no worries just young love.

These guys missed out on that. They had to use their money to get the women. Long after guys like me used her up.

Not true at all. Look at Dan Bilzerian, women love him because he is rich.

who are these genetic failures?

There is a population of hot gold diggers that relative to the population of rich people is very large, meaning every rich guy can easily get a 10/10 gf.
>wanting a gold digger

>They ONLY count for being a BETA PROVIDER SERVANT.

ANY guy in a long-term relationship with a girl is a beta provider then, even Chad.

Also what's so bad about Mark Zuckerjew's wife? You're fucking retarded if you want to marry "hot" girls.

Mate he hires hookers.

All women are literal whores/gold-diggers.

You're a fucking fool if you think your girlfriend, or any girlfriend you have in the future, isn't a gold-digger.

Do you have a girlfriend? Quit your job or drop out of college, say you have no plans to go back, see how fast she dumps you.

The primary thing they care about is money, everything else is extra to them. Money is NECESSARY to them though, it doesn't matter how attractive or alpha a guy is if he doesn't have money or isn't working towards it.

>women only care about money
youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc

You know I'm right.

>9000

trips of truth, except

love doesn't exist
companionship can't be found with women (bros only)

passionate sex, you're right on the money with that one.

this video is fucking HILARIOUS

He doesn't tell them he's homeless, or lies.

He would NEVER find a girl willing to be in a long-term relationshipt with him.

Cheekie abandoned her gains for Facebook money?

this is literally the most pathetic thing I've read all month including several posts on /r9k/

Keep it up homie. Don't listen to petty fools that constantly compare themselves to other for a cheaply gained self esteem boost. Making it is everyone's personal journey. Be best damn house cleaner, lift big, and eat big.

The salt in these threads is overwhelming. No shit someone doesn't want to be with you if you're a no prospect loser. Hurdur it must all be about money. No, money is essential to sustain a certain quality of life. Granted some women are gold diggers, most arent. Ranting about that shit only means your a poorfag trying to justify your shortcomings. My wife stayed with me for 6 months while i was homeless and working to save for our future. And she's a registered nurse while I'm now in grad school. You find someone compatible and you make the best of it. Goodluck dipshits, but it's time to train your brain.

Sage

>found the virgin

If only the genetic elite reproduce, then how the fuck did you come into existence?

>Granted some women are gold diggers, most arent.

Literally all of them are. Or at least well over 99% of females. If a guy is a NEET with no money or plans to change that, they find him literally worthless for a long-term relationship, there is nothing he can compensate this with.

An ugly girl in the same situation (NEET with no money) could easily have hundreds of guys willing to take care of her.

>My wife stayed with me for 6 months while i was homeless and working

You were still working and making money.

>ywn never get to experience teen love and sex
Delete this!

Wow, bunch of losers in this thread.

You have one side focusing on money as a means to get a gf/wife, but ignore the extra attributes.

You have another side that live in the past and think the good times matter/Already given up by blaming lack of good looks and give themselves a reason not to try.

Neither group of these guys are going to make it, because they are not focused on the now. Pro tip, if you want a full filling life you need to refine yourself physically and dreams/goals you are actively working towards. That way that way women serve as icing on the cake and can have as many hook ups/gfs/wives as you would like.

Women are just like dudes, they like getting laid. And holy shit some want financial security and don't want to live in your mom's basement. And guess what, if you got looks and wealth, you can be fucking choosy and not have to settle.

tl;dr

My girlfriend earns slightly less than me. If I got fired or quit for a legitimate reason, she would stay with me. But if I said it's because I'm lazy and didn't feel like working, yes she'd leave.

Gold diggers are women who exclusively do it for a ridiculous amount of wealth. The majority of women demand their mate work acceptable jobs for practical reasons. They don't want their kids to not have a good home and not go to school.

Yes, very few couples have that unconditional love where they'd be with other even if they're complete failures (McGregor's gf supported him through 8 years of amateur fighting when he had nothing), but it's largely not because they're greedy. Love requires respect. A bum is not respectable.

Your a faggot