Making it?

i'm really trying and feel like i'm making progress but this starting out part is very awkward lol. so be nice!

kinda just let want to give brief overview of my fitness adventure and see if anyone wants to offer advice or w/e. so for like a month i did~

A
3x
20lbs Goblet squat x 10
Corner stretch x 10
Elevated pushup x 10
20lbs One arm dumbbell row x 10
40lbs Ankle mobility 1min
PVC pipe lol Back squat x 10
3x
Farmer’s walk 1 min

B
4x
20lbs Goblet Lunge x 5
Wall slide x 8
10lbs Dumbbell overhead press x 5
40 lbs Ankle mobility 45sec
Assisted chin up x 5
PVC lol Back squat x 8
2x
Plank 1 min

then it was time for doing actual gym work, and i started bretcontreras.com/wp-content/uploads/Strong-Curves-Workout-Templates.pdf

except i wanted to get into actual squats and things as i felt ready after doing so many practice squats with the pvc pipe and stuff. i've only done booty program for a week now but have a lot to say about it (mostly because i feel so unsure of myself when doing the movements xD)

i'm at 75lb squats, doing highbar and trying to maintain good form. not sure if i'm succeeding and i kinda want to start doing box squats just until form starts to feel good and the same way every time. and i was doing 65lb deadlifts, and 65lb glute bridges.

oh it says it's too long hang on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZU-5gSUvgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but like the squat racks are raised on these weird platforms, and when i look around for a box to squat with all there are seem to be benches. so i'm like should i grab a bench and roll it over and awkwardly pull it up onto the platform? will the bench scrape up the platform? why do we have these platforms. and then i realize that i've been wandering around the gym looking for things to box squat with and my music has been going and people are looking at me so i stop. still trying to figure out how to do box squats.

and am i supposed to wipe everything down all the time? so far i'm not sweating much at all unless i'm doing cardio. am i supposed to wipe down barbells and benches and everything?

What's your goals and are you a cute girl(male)?

also there's all this equipment that i'm trying to locate and it's been super awkward every step of the way. sometimes i'm brave and ask gym workers to show me to a particular thing and how to use it, and now i know how to do front lat pulldowns which is great. still no one seems to know what a 45 degree back extension thing is and that sucks. a lot of this is still so fucking awkward. like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZU-5gSUvgI

in the video he's like "try all the things!" and i try and i just feel like a moron somehow. no idea if i'm doing any of this right. i was pulling 30lbs though? is that good? kinda felt like i had involve my back though and i'm not sure if that's good or not. he likes them because they involve a bunch of muscle groups i guess but i don't want to hurt myself.

it's hard going to the gym because i feel like a weird loser for not knowing how to do the things. how can i get over this? i guess just keep going. and i'll keep at it. going again tomorrow.

oh how are you supposed to get the barbell into position when doing barbell glute bridges? in the videos they have those giant 45lb weights on the barbells and just roll them over themselves but i'm not at that weight and i can't roll the 10s over myself. and i got down there and managed it but felt like everyone was staring at me and thinking i was crazy. that's one i have to do tomorrow too and i'm a little stressed about it.

thanks friends! :)

Fucking kill yourself you god damn abomination. Die alone. Die tonight. Shove a fucking razor blade into your eye socket until the soft jelly of your eye rolls down your fucking wrist. Abominations deserve no quarter.

i want a nice body! i'm 5'6" 125lbs but feel like a twig lol. want a butt and actual abs. yeah i'm really cute!

post some body pics so we know what we're working with

I'm going to take a fucking totem pole and ram it up your mother's vagina and out her mouth, tear her limb from limb, and put her on display at the history museum. Abominations like you are the result of shitty parenting and I intend to rectify your pathetic lifestyle.

stop rudeposting! i told you in the last thread to knock it off, when will you learn your lesson?!

No one gives a shit about you. You will die alone and no one loves you. After I tear your mother limb from limb not even she will love you. Not that a mother would willingly love an abomination such as yourself. Bash your fucking skull in you retard

Kys worthless trash. 9mm isn't enough for the job only a 12 gauge applied to the spinal cord will fix your mental sickness. Fucking abomination

A current body picture is required for further assessment m'lady

>lady
Hahaha hahaha hahaha
Its a fucking dude who's a sick retarded freak who thinks he is a she because he wants to wear a dress. Fucking retarded scumbag like vegan "trap" wouldn't last a god damn day in third world country where he wouldn't have the privilege of picking his gender. Hahaha hahaha fucking entitled white piece of shit

this is body before working out at all. it's not much different now, if at all.

See You fucking scumbag. Entitled white garbage. Die alone. Die in a ditch you worthless shit stain

damn...

okay? i'm actually white hispanic but whatever.

??

still hoping someone will make serious replies. maybe we could be internet friends or something even if you want idk.

I D A H O
D
A
H
O

A picture in underwear would suffice. It's hard to plan correct workout progams for people if we don't know your bone structure and muscle insertions

If people start to be super helpful and friendly I'll maybe consider it lol

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

No one wants to see you in your underwear you sick retarded freak. Also your pic in Nice fucking manly hands you fucking privileged faggot. Kill yourself fucking abomination

"White Hispanic" uhm no. There is no such thing you stupid white privileged dumb faggot. Unless you consider George Zimmerman to be the first "white Hispanic" and entirely different from "Hispanics" either way both are made up terms. you are nothing but a entitled white male living in a first world country suffering from mental retardation and illness. You are the epitome of privileged shit and you deserve to be slaughtered.

There's only one mean user after you m'lady, we will be your vigilant and friendly knights protecting you for until we draw our last breath

Chaser

I'm literally a pump chaser
Pretty much, and you don't have to wipe equipment unless it's drenched in sweat

okay cool. i like your pic.

thanks for the advice about the sweat. being a supercool gym guy, do you have any actual advice for me? the gym honestly is very stressful for me still and i'm trying to get over these anxieties to make the gym a regular habit.