Have you nade the switch from Sips to Red Pills yet?

Have you nade the switch from Sips to Red Pills yet?

Red Bull has always been superior desu

I like Red Bull but it's too damn expensive. A small can of it costs the same as a big can of Monster/Amp

if you were on /b/ a long time ago, you would've learned how to make coupons for them.

i pay 5 bucks less for every 4 pack any time i want them, making them essentially free.

Where do you get them from? That's pretty damn cheap if it works

walmart. they're 5.99 for a 4 pack (the shitty 8.4 oz? cans). coupons also work for the 4 pack of 12oz too (made them that way, self-scan checkouts automatically take up to 5 dollar off coupons without requiring cashier override, so just maximizing my savings)

I've been drinking their sugar free for a while, have to cut it out every now and again because it starts eating a hole in my stomach.

red edition master race

Thanks brah I'll try that

Rockstar master race.

>That photo

This proves the alt right is controlled opposition

>falling for the media

Delet

They're getting near impossible to fucking find and it sucks.

Please fucking kill yourself. We don't need more pol shit contaminating fit. This board needs to remain pure.

This is my shit. Only energy drink I like.

yeah, that sort of thing. i never tried to pull off more than a $50 coupon, but have done 50 several times (helped cure my social anxiety, wat). now that i'm not a total poorfag, i don't coupon as much anymore, except when i need printer ink or something stupid and expensive.

Like it or not /pol/ basically runs Veeky Forums now, if it annoys you that much you can always move somewhere else like bb.com or 420 chan's fitness board

Back to /pol/. Saged as fuck.

>good only in the USA

I always ignored coupon threads on /b/ because I'm not American, is it possible to make coupons for other countries?

Fake news

from my knowledge, some other countries have different coupon codes (for instance, the first number of every UPC coupon is a 5, which may be different elsewhere. company codes/product codes (the next numbers) may also be different. the next 4 numbers (the actual discount/condition of purchase -eg buy 1 get 1) should be universal? then the last number is just a checksum.

then, of course, the clearing house is located in the USA, which i don't think other countries would ship their stuff international.

honestly, find a coupon by that manufacturer in your country, and you should be able to figure the rest out yourself how to make it 'legit' enough. (hint: nobody really only uses UPC anymore, and the larger barcode/scan thing doesn't require all the information they usually put into it)

Story time?
t. 2013fag

it's got to be the same fucking kid saying 'back to /pol/ every fucking time right?

user posted fake coupons on /b/, the coupons worked, feds caught user and put him in prison.

You are a retard

>being this new

no u

someone broke the coupon code- UPC/gs-128 (the big long scan-able upc they're replacing UPC's with) were all deciphered. company codes/product codes were leaked, as well as the full discount/condition of purchase codes.

he included 2 programs to convert all that info into the graphical output to the scan-able code. all you had to do was a little basic research into the company/product, plug in the numbers you want, then use premade templates to import item picture, created an automatic watermark image, then input the barcodes, alter some of the language, and voila- instant coupon that worked anywhere. You needed a bit of social engineering- "Of course I found this totally legit $50 coupon online! I did so many surveys and stuff...blah blah blah", but it worked well. If you were confident and nice enough, it was an in-and-out process that could essentially 'earn' you hundreds of dollars a week.

I guess mods caught on (it is illegal, obviously) and added it to the 'perma ban' list of /b/ shit, as I can tell, but i haven't been back there in ages.

Back to /pol/ newfag

why is /pol/ tier threads pushed on Veeky Forums

fuck off

I love this shit but can't justify the calories. They just came out with sugar-free Lime and it's only 5kcal so may also cranberry is next