>17

In what areas?
I am so what

>17
>manlet
You're gonna need to work 2x as hard

Manlets literally have ez mode gains.

They only have to squat 1/2 the distance to get too full depth

I do work hard. An hour and a half in the gym everyday working on body building as well as Calisthenics

I meant as in sex appeal, and I know what you mean, I'm 6'5 and it's a long way to get low enough.

What are you talking about sex appeal? I was talking about what I need to work on or give me a rate

You look fine; however, the advice you're looking for depends on what your goal is. Stronger? Better looking? Etc etc

in all areas. come back when you have 1/2/3/4

Tfw never gonna be 6'4

Do back/10

If you wanna look better put on like 30 pounds, seriously. Even if you have to gain some fat to do it. Fact of the matter is that you'll look better in clothes, which you're in almost all the time
As for females well by the time you're in the sack they won't stop if you don't have abs, and you're not gonna get a body that'll attract women enough to warrant being that skinny for a while
Coming from a 5'9 guy that used to be 130, now 175 at 15-20% and I get hit on way more, I'm way stronger, and feel way better about myself. Also able to do more actual work, which matters for me (bail hay, mulching, the works)

>what are global rules
>what does must be 18 or older mean
>17 is older than 18

Wtf we are the exact same height and weight and I started like 2 months before you but all my stats are lower. What's your routine?

Not you
You

So you're saying blast my abs? And I can't gain any weight I'm litteraly all musscle. I hate having such a high metabolism

Going hard everyday and that's about it. I just hit all the time every part of my body

That's what I thought too. I thought I ate a lot, I was wrong. Eat more, 4-6 solid meals. Get some mass gainer, drink it. Gomad works too, but I'd recommend 1/2 gallon and 2% to minimize fat gains. Once I started eating 4-5k calories a day my weight went up pretty quick. Actually count for a few days, be serious and don't overestimate, if you do you're not hurting anyone but yourself
I'm not trying to meme you, shit works because it works

Thank you. I will have to so this

Np. With 8oz of beef, 2 cups pasta (4 cooked) half a gallon of milk, 1/2 cup oats, 4 eggs, and a serving of mass gainer you'll start putting on weight. Not that hard either, oats/eggs for breakfast, 2 meals with beef and pasta (or rice or potatoes) and milk with each meal/throughout the day, mass gainer in morning/ night (I like half servings) that's gonna be at least 3500 calories probably closer to 4k if I had to guess off the top of my head
Good luck user