So much hate for manlets

So much hate for manlets

I never chose to be 5'6

Please no more bully

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

iktfb, 5'10'' user reporting in

Hey now relax. We don't hate you. I'm sure you're a good guy who means well.

It's just that..well... the quality of your genetics are... how shall I say... below a certain minimum acceptable level.

Again, I'm sure you're a great guy. It's just that I can't let my daughter date you.

I'm sure you understand.

Best of luck out there!

>tfw 3'6"
hold me lads
there is not even a levering advantage or some bullshit you told me, fuck you
the other day this other 12yo 6'1" kid outlifted me by 120 lbs

6'1" here, wish I was 6'3." I barely even feel like a man at my height.

dude I'm 5'5 and tell girls I'm 6'0, they don't know shit

Same

Honestly i feel like the manlet meme is ultimately destructive to our collective goal of making it. We should be united against the vapid stupid whores and fatasses of the world

Unless youre shorter than 5 10 lmao 6 2 master race reporting in

6'3" here, sometimes I wish I was smaller so I could blend in bars and clubs, and not have to hunch every time I want to talk to someone, guy or a girl.

Manlets must constantly be reminded of their place in this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

5'6" reporting

Quit being a pussy.

lmao got me

T.E Lawrence - 5'5"
Voltaire - 5'3"
Beethoven - 5'3"
Houdini - 5'4"
Bruce Lee - 5'7"
Churchill -5'7"
Andrew Carnegie - 5'2"
Franco Columbo - 5'6"
Charlie Chaplin - 5'5"

You're only as small as you feel.

6'4 here

i was 6'1 210lbs in 7th grade, my brother was 6'3 in 7th grade

>dad 5'11
>mom 5'8

i wonder if the mailman was tall

5' 10" manlet prince reporting in
fuck off with your inspirational bullshit bilbo

Too bad.
Manlets and chestlets will be bullied as long as I draw breath.

beethoven was shit tier

I don't hate you, brah, I never discriminate manlets, because I know it's something that can't be changed, unlike being fat for example.

Though I get mad when manlets go into an overcompensating mode and deliberately try to belittle me however they can.

worse falseflag than /v/ consolewar threads. are you even trying

tfw 6'2 hardly ever shorter than someone in day to day life feels pretty good

god im so glad im not a manlet

That was only very slightly below average at the time they were living at

I'm 6'0" and I tell girls I'm 5'5" in front of manlets. The reactions are priceless.

6'4 here, OP, sure some give a fuck but you should not, just be the best you can be.

That's the insecure Manlets who used to be skinny and their gf left them for some tall sick cunt.
I'm a manlet myself and I'm proud of it. No hate towards myself or tall brahs.

You have some serious fucking insecurity issues if you think 6'1 is short

6'2 is manlet. 6'3 is the lowest for real man height. 6'4 is perfect

cope

Your moms tall height is enough to create big boys even if your dad's a manlet.

Do you know what forum you're on user

just found out im 5'6 today and realised ive been taller than around 40% of the men ive walked past on a daily basis. fucking estaters man

Dressing up as a trap and wearing heels doesn't count user

>bruce lee
Dyel manlet actor only worshipped by fedora tippers
>Churchill
Eternal Anglo who put Germans in concentration camp pre ww2 then cried about Germany doing the same thing
>Franco columbu
Literally a manlet who was outshined on every occasion by his 6'2 friend lol sad
>Charlie Chaplin
People didn't laugh about him jumping around doing silly stuff because it was funny, but because it was a manlet doing silly stuff
>Houdini
His profession was literally being a manlet so small he could escape from everything
>Beethoven
Literally a dog

>tfw born 5'8"
>still 1" above average
>every girl considers you "short" anyway
stupid cunts everywhere

I love me a thicc manlet bf.

I'm 5'6'' and fat, only one of these I can fix, and that is the fat, hate me all you want for that anons, it helps me want to make it.

>Wow he's pretty short
>I wonder what else is short
>Omg stop! LMFAO!

>Columbu
>Doesn't know he won world's strongest man
>Doesn't know he beat Arnold in the Olympia
>Doesn't know that he Arnold is a meme compared to Franco and Zane
I thought this was a fitness board

Delusional manlet please remove yourself

6'1

Was 5' in year 7, 5'1 in year 8. How good are growth spurts.

YOU NEVER EVEN BOTHERED TO CHOOSE TO BE 6'4 EITHER YOU LAZY CUNT

See all the tall lanklets hating? No need to fret.

>overcompensating manlets

>Great men of history
>overcompensating

The problem with manlets is that not matter what you do, you literally always try to compensate with it.
I see them walking in muscle shirts, I see them with their invisible watermelons, I see them always trying to be the macho of the group, they always think they have the best chances of getting a girl... etc pp

lol

literally don't know who any of them are

Superior Voltaire coming in.

>6'1

Eyy baby, mind if I, touch your feminine penis? :^)

>not knowing Bruce Lee
Topkek

>one of the best writers of all time
>a skinny emo lanklet
Pick one

Is heightposting ever gonna get old?

Fuck them.

Fuck you.

You're short. Who gives a shit.

Your main problem is you're a bitch.

reeh

im 6'0. Not a manlet, but not lanky. Tall enough to not look retarded, but short enough to be good at squats and bench.

>6 foot
>shorter than almost every man in the rural area I grew up in
>taller than 80% of men in the city I moved to study in
Now I'm back home and back to feeling like a tiny cunt. Its a weird feeling.

Nah man, I have 6'0 and the average male height in Denmark is 6'2 - 6'3. These few extra inches really does a lot.

just dont appear in pulbic and by any means DO NOT REPRODUCE. We won't hate you if you do so.

They walk with invisible watermelons because their lats force them to.
Also to not sweat

I'm 196cm and I feel the eternal rage of a manlet when I see someone 2m+. What's wrong withme?

We all do sometimes. It's a primitive feeling similar to why so many girls don't know why they like height so much. Competition/survival of the fittest.

Im 5' fucking 4". My daily life is a joke. Chads and stacys laugh when I have to stand on seats to grab the lat pull down. I have literally been told that I lift to compensate. Fucking origami. I see DYEL lanklet fucks straining to curl silvers with qt gfs. Making out and dry humping on the fucking benches. Even chicks shorter than me want a 6'2" chad. Do you know how demoralizing that is? Fuck
>muh personality
>muh confidence
Through my eyes, my small fucking eyes, that comes from height. I didnt fucking asked to be born. So dont remind me how shit I am compared to you

Most lanklets have such shit lives that they have to cope by making fun of manlets

I recommend finding a qt asian, they for the most part don't give a shit about height

>he thinks tall chads give a single fuck or thought about other dudes

I'm 5'10 and I can assure you most chads that are tall are extremely humble about it, making them 100x more attractive in the eyes of girls.

I'm talking about the people on Veeky Forums not Chads who have great lives

Yes you did, just like I chose to be 177 cm. We didn't do enough test-increasing activities while being children. We chose vidya. We chose books. Maybe we didn't have fathers to show the way, but in the end, we chose not to get higher test every way we could. It's our own fault, every fucking inch of it.

We'll rip then

where the fuck are you getting this average? i'm 5'8 and maybe 10% of the guys at my uni are shorter then me. plus most of the ones that are shorter are hispanic or asian so it doesnt even really count

Cuck father
Cuck son

Can't fight fate.

Hes right tho, 5'8 here, living in California, most guys on campus are pretty much all within an inch senpai. Maybe you see yourself shorter than what u rly are bbyboi

>California
so like i said the ones that are short are mostly hispanic and asian. average white guy in the midwest is 6 or 6'1ish

>average white guy in the midwest is 6 or 6'1ish

Prove it lmao.

Where the fuck do you live? The Netherlands?

Go visit the midwest, manlet, and see for yourself.

I'm 5'7. It's a bummer but over the years I learned to not care.