Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2MSwBM_CbyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>date girl for 3 years
>dumps me, cites '''irreconcilable differences'''
>that's it
>there was someone else, some timid faggot she met 3 weeks before

They played me like a damn fiddle!

I was really into this one girl who I ended up becoming good friends with. I got so far in the friend zone that she sent me pics of her in lingerie help her decide which one to send to her boyfriend.

I know these feels boys: Similar happened recently to me. Girl I thought was perfect...she seemed consumed by me and we constantly hungered for one another's presence. Sex was sublime. She WAS perfect in every way, except Fidelity.

We gotta move on. We deserve better than that. For real. I am lifting the same way, to the point of my bones breaking, and then I run until I cannot fathom another step. We will find someone more perfect than the last.

i took /fits/ advice to smash every single one of my female friends and now i have no female friends but alot of notches on my bed.

no female friends means its hard to find new grills to smash.

i absolutely refuse to use tinder and am currently in the middle of studies so cant be banging club sluts.

use bumble brah

The gf I've lost... the money I spent... won't stop hurting... It's like its all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

Remember brehs, we're not fighting for the past, we're fighting for our future

i just mean i dont like dating/hooking up online, everyone knows you can smash way hotter girls you meet irl because they dont have a parade of 10/10s in front of them as they read your message.

>female
>friend

Pick one.

>Girl I'm dating gets depressed all of a sudden
>Refuses to talk about it
>Breaks up with me a month later
>Says it's because of her parents
>See her a few week later smoothing up with this guy in one of her classes
>Tall fat guy
> been lifting with pure hate in my heart since then
>Still feel the sadness that someone I loved and cared for so much could just throw me aside like that

No Matter how much I run or lift, I can't escape the heartbreak and manlet feels. I'm fucking average height too. (5'10 in burgerland.)

The only thing I do now is work hard so I can be successful in the future. She called me a failure before she Ieft and I want to prove her wrong.

Recently divorced, mentally ill parents one step from jail and homelessness, family expects me to fix everything.
The feels get heavier but Iron never lies to me.

Dude get rekt

>>Girl I'm dating gets depressed all of a sudden
>>Refuses to talk about it
I'm in this situation right now
>fearing a breakup
>hasn't talked to me in over 2 weeks
>I still love her and don't think I could ever fully get over this one if it ends like this

Jesus man how can you be this much of a cuck

Jesus Christ that's creepy similar to mine she's had depression for ages, begged her to go back to the doctor our entire relationship. Two weeks before the breakup, right after we fucked she started sobbing into my chest and told me the depression was getting worse.

I want to be mad at her but I can't, it's like being mad at a child or an animal. I think I was literally the first long time positive male role in her life. Doesn't acknowledge me in public and stomps by me when she gets close.

I saw them holding hands tenderly the other day. Just slowly twiddling their fingers as one does with those they are beginning to embrace. I can remember doing exactly that with her when I was a very different, very weak person. It's blown me away, and I feel like the last 3 years were a lie, it's honestly shocking.

She was a fatty so at the end of the day, I guess I'm better off but it's just so bizarre to interact with her, touch her, hear her laugh every day and then just be a stranger to her. When she inevitably comes back, I hope my will strong enough to reject her.

I hope this joost eases your pain user

Just be ready man. It was painful with me but it was for the best. Her parents hated me and did everything they could to break us up. The guy in her class was just an excuse. It was so stressful because of her parents that I actually feel better mostly because I'm so much less stressed.

But heartbreak is a part of life man. You have to live for you and keep pushing on towards your dreams. That's what I've been trying to do at least.

god i feel this pain so bad. the actual ache is gone, long gone. just reflection and questions remain.

i've had like 5 girls literally just throw themselves at me, i wonder if they fell in love with me. i dont even care, didn't give them a second glance. this one i have now is different, she makes me laugh, but i keep finding fault with her and i can feel myself keeping her at arm's length. a matter of time until her patience runs out or i can find a way to get over this shit.

i saw her the other day. she looks rough, really rough. i dont think she gave up the drugs and all i feel is disappointed in everything nowadays.

not that this rant solves anything. i hope you guys find your own peace. i hate hearing that people have to go through this crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=2MSwBM_CbyY

MGSV hype was the greatest time of my life.

There were also major happenings with two girls a few months before and after release.
This game will forever be tied to them.

I often load it up and try to pretend that it's September 2015 again but the magics gone. There's no getting it back. I wish things were different.

>just want a fantastic romance
>never open my heart to a girl anymore because every time I do they betray me

Just fuck my shit up, senpai-tachi

>try to pretend that it's September 2015
>mfw all that time wasted

>I often load it up and try to pretend that it's September 2015 again but the magics gone. There's no getting it back. I wish things were different.

I was still with her. We were going on a year and a half. Witcher 3 was so much fun. Had just seen one of the golden ones youtube videos and come to Veeky Forums for the first time looking to make a change.

One of those things is still there, and I'd argue its one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Have you played the Witcher 3 expansions? That shit's great.

They're fantastic. Blood and Wine was almost better than the base game.

>tfw perfect ending first try
>Geralt retires with Yenn on their vineyard
>"o-one day I'll be a hero too"

It's over man. Prepare yourself. Not saying this to be a dick. You know the signs when youve experienced the heartbreak.

I got the bad end with the Dutchess getting killed, then I hung out at my villa with Triss.

I still load it up every now and then and just ride around on Roach hoping to stumble across a new side quest.

>You cared about her in the first place

Guess I'll vent since this happened today not gonna greentext cuz I'm on phone

Been dating a girl For 7 months I was good friends with for 4 years. Things are going shit because I have a cold heart from my mom and am bad at expressing real feelings. Be a dick the entire time cuz I don't want to be a doormat so the combo of little affection and being an asshole made her breakup with me and even tho I wanted to break up too I realize now that it was all my fault and I do actually care about her

Fit how do i find motivation to git gud?
>Be with crazy gf
>Breaks up with me
>Feel shit
>Hatred is born in me
>Start improving myself like a maniac for a month
>Nofap
>~6 hours training a week
>Cold showers in the morning
>Study a lot
>She wants to talk again
>We talk, she apologizes for being a massive cunt to me
>Those feels again
>Feel completely unmotivated to do things now

>>try to pretend that it's September 2015
are you me?

Imagine all the potential we had back then. Wasted on Veeky Forums and vidya.

Because rage

>level 25 khv
>never had a gf to lose

not even a fat neckbeard or weeb, it just never happened.

>date girl for 1 half years
>everythings going great
>move in together (big mistake)
>she stops showing affection
>break up
>she literally has a bf the next day

So she was cheating on me I guess, never felt a bigger fool. She's already cheated on that poor motherfucker too. Stuck in a state of burning, seething loneliness. Only drinking and liftin' numb the pain.

You have to do it for yourself

Sound like you have been lifting for her this whole time, but now you have her you have achieved your goals

You need to keep doing it for yourself think about how you've done it all before and if you stop you are a dissapointment to the you that believed at the start.

How do I quickly get over with the fact that after what felt like a great date they never reply your messages again? This always happens when I like someone and feel a connection. I get quite a lot attention but it still hurts my ego desu and it sucks that I never seem to get the ones I'd want. >inb4 date below and what not, yeah yeah I'm not asking for dating advice, I'm asking for advice to repair my ego and self esteem.

stop being a pussy like Emmerich and start being like Big Boss

unless you're a cuck into cheating whores, then forget her. She didn't care about you. Take care of yourself now and keep moving forward

it hurts so much, i understand you...
she dumped me yesterday, it was so good while it lasted
going to the gym to lift my feels...
fml

3rd 2015 September wisher here. I'm gonna start getting my life in order tomorrow. You guys should too.

>All these sad weak bastards in this thread

Man up you bunch of Pussies. Bitches come and go, the world is a big place and theres plenty more grills out there.

What's the chances you find "the one" within your first 15 girlfriends? Statistically you can find another "one" if you date more and get out there.

Or just stop being sad cunts and focus on yourself; the right one will come a long and you'll know it when you meet her. Until then, use your time to lift and better yourself.

I just go to my exes apartment (my apt still) and fuck her if I want.

>tfw cute smart girl at my workplace
>asked her out once
>she ran away without saying a thing
>probably thinks im some turbo creep or shit

at least iron never rejects me

Am I the only one who likes bitchy girls?
Once you grind past her bitch persona she will do your dishes and thank you for it after gargling on your balls and rimming you.
What's up with /r9k/ infesting Veeky Forums with you sad whining fuckers?
Where my cool bros at?

how do i achieve venom snake mode?

im with you breh. these girls with a shield who are the bitchy alpha in their friend group. one time i fucked one cause she was head over heels with me, was glorious to watch her attitude melt away when i was there

Everyone experiences heart break at some time in their lives.

The pain fades, the memories fade. This new fiund motivation you have to better yourself? That will fade too.

Your drive to prove something will fade. To prove to someone that you can succeed, in face of such a failure. Your gains will fade, your new found prospective will fade. Your life will return to normal.

Pathetic as you were before.

Did any of this matter. Did you really grow?

Juice

Well ...don't do anything
I bet you are better than it right now
You should try Solid Or Naked mode

>3 day later she got a shitskin bf she met at a party

He's tappin dat ass and youre posting on Veeky Forums

Not what I needed to hear right now

this happened 3 years ago but i will never forgetti

You're such a fag, fucking move on

why haven't you posted them yet

It was July when we met. I'm wishing for July, but August is when we met a second time. It was magical. I'm a fag, I know, but that's the word that describes it.

u srs bruh?

similar shit happened on my end, man. i never met anyone so emotionally mature, so inwardly confident, so pretty and with such glorious tits. she confined everything in me that she'd never told anyone before, we had the best sex...month later, shit changes. she had a lot of emotional issues so i put it down to that mostly.

one time she was ready to commit suicide. she phoned to say goodbye and that was that. i got on my bike, didn't have time to grab my helmet, and i didn't look at the speedometer but it must have been over 120mph as i was topping out its speed. rode it to hers, caught her with her dog looking devastated. later i was googling something on her phone and noticed another tab with guidelines on how to tie a noose. she was serious. when she left me i was angry and confused, i was jeaous of everyone that was still allowed to be a part of her life. nowadays i genuinely hope she is ok and i miss her dearly. i miss our friendship more than anything.

Well boys there's probably never a better time to post in one of these threads.

> thicc Latina from school shows interest
> go out
> FeelsGoodMan
> go to party on birthday 2 weeks later
> spend most of the time talking and making out with this girl who basically could've been pulled from my imagination
> tall, smart, plays wow, extremely cute mannerisms
> but she's going half a continent away for school in a few months
> still go on a date two weeks later
> goes pretty well, delude myself into thinking it would work out
> next few days she's less responsive
> doesn't want to get emotionally invested when leaving in a few months
> could still message the other girl I went out with but I'm too fucked up over the other one to not feel like I'm being fake
> just

I mean I'm a lot more over it than I was yesterday and I know it'll pass. Trying to look at the positives: at least I know a girl like that would actually like me, had some sick workouts over the past week or so.

>nice blog post

Thanks for reading. It hurts but we're all gunna make it.

you are absolutely stupid. no woman does that unless she wants to be fucked and/or find out if you are gay, which you probably confirmed

his pecs look like shit, but mirin his shoulders. dude must have legs of steel if he is carrying these 200+ lbs soldiers around while crouch walking.