Why don't you take creatine? Are you stupid or something?

Why don't you take creatine? Are you stupid or something?

>tfw Creatine Dreams

driink more wtater

I personally like having hair @ 42

I don't want to bald early

You have 10 seconds to post evidence that Creatine causes hairloss in people who are not already suffering from hairloss

Creatine on a cur? yay or nay?

do your own research, I'm not your slave

Well stupid people would say it affects DHT or whatever

I don't know where to get it
So I guess I am stupid

Creatine dreams are fucking weird. My last one had my gf cheating on me with Stewart Little.

There was that one study with rugby players that showed it increased DHT. However, they were taking like 20 grams a day and the study has never been replicated. One study is never considered scientific proof.

If the flight surgeon found out he'd be awfully cross with me.

I'm 21 and my hair is thinning slightly so I prefer to still have my gains and hair over having a small chance of thinning hair.

holy shit is that real I just started creatine and have been having crazy fucking dreams last few nights

>2 years ago
>dyel
>healthy bloodwork
>now
>2 years lifting
>5g creatine/day
>doctor calls me the same day of my bloodwork
>kidneys halfway to failure
>hair crowning as well
really activated my almonds

Because of hair loss. I have no family history of male pattern baldness but fuck it I'm not taking the chance.

idiot

Red Pill me on Monohydrate vs. Kre-Alkalyn?

Heard alot of people getting Creatinine build up like this chunp here

>2017
>intentionally norwooding

I do take creatine. It is super concentrated Pharmacom brand that comes in 10 ml vials

>Liquid (((Creatine)))

RIP

Nothing is ever considered scientific proof. Proof is solely reserved for maths and whiskey.

>not taking creatren

dyel

I have been taking monohydrate creapure. Does that count?

creapure is quite literally the opposite of creatine

Fuug what am I doing

>What is drinking enough water

I've got creatine monohydrate powder from true nutrition, but I'm not sure how much I should be taking. I don't have a gram scale in the house. Can someone post a visual reference so I know about how much 8 should be taking each day?

Table spoon

you got memed my man creapure is just a brand name for monohydrate thats supposedly even more pure than what they sell as monohdrate

a heaping teaspoon is right on the money for 5 grams.

Never take this one. Took it for three days and broke out in zits.

Used it my last (first) bulk, felt better pumps but i didn't really have anything strength wise to compare it to.

Bulking again without creatine and I'm making the same amount if gains, and less pump allows me to fit in more volume.

Creatine helps you visually SEE some results, but as far as getting stronger goes it doesn't do dick. The pump still wears off and you end up looking the same with it without it.

I've been snorting creatine for 6 years m8, and I have a full head of hair without it showing any signs of receeding.

Yeah, pretty much dumbfuck

yes that's all but written on the package

How much were you taking? I throw 5g into my post workout and I've noticed nothing.

Because it had no effect other than make me bloated and pop up zits on my face.

Not as good as ZMA dreams.

It enhances it, if you are prone to balding.

1 tsp

Literally any nutrition store. GNC is the most obvious answer. Or online. Google "where can I buy ______"

this

>every male in family is bald
>have good hairline at 20 years old
>start using creatine and after year and a half it receeded a lot
>dump creatine and start using minoxidil
>after half a year hairline is back to normal
Dodged a bullet right there

How do you all get this shit to dissolve? I have to put it in coffee and stir, but it says on the bottle to take with water or juice.

Is the cure to baldness removing the creatine out of our bodies?
Bald people might be able to make some money that way making their own creatine powder for people who go to the gym

I'm natty

put in water
stir with fork
drink
refill cup with tiny bit of water
swirl it around to pick up the stuff that didnt dissolve
gulp that down too

I dont like the bloatiness look that it gives. Retaining water weight sucks. I like a more dry look

exactly what I do. except I have to refill it twice since I still see some in there after the 1st refill.

"Burden of proof?! Pffft. Fuck that!"

I put directly in my mouth and them drink water over it