Start getting Veeky Forums

>Start getting Veeky Forums
>Women giving me the time of day
>Head to the bars
>Just stare at all the degeneracy taking place
>Leave after 15 minutes

I thought it was supposed to get better Veeky Forums? I just want a nice homely girl to raise a family with.

>I just want a nice homely girl to raise a family with.

Don't go to bars dipshit

what am i suppose to do then?

Hit a library, or find something you like to do as a hobby that includes other people and find someone who does the same with like minded interests.

Stand in the highway holding a sign that says "Looking for homely girls"

1.Dont go to bars, take up trail running and go shirtless.
2.make sure the girl is not wearing yoga pants, and her shorts should be close to the knee.
3.stop and ask her a question about the area, even if you know the answer.
4.if she continues talking to you, offer to run/walk with her.
Bars are fucking terrible places. Meet people while doing sport/outdoor activities, and get wasted on grain alcohol in your basement afterwords for 1/50th of the price.

>take up trail running and go shirtless

rapist.webm

>and her shorts should be close to the knee

where the fuck and in what year do you live where even wholesome people dress like this

I always run shirtless. Im fokken shredded. And having a shirt is just something to sweat in.
As for the girls pants, its a clear sign of degeneracy to wear yoga pants or short shorts.

pick up a hobby where you meet people, like surfing or motorcross. Also have a lot of money that helps too

this.

Be sure to walk back and forth between the lanes to garner more attention.

Go to the library so you can learn what homely actually means you fucking dipshit.

a plain looking girl?

a la Google
>(of a person) unattractive in appearance

Learn to use your brain, brute.

How fucked are you when none of your hobbies are social and women are rare or very old?

Move, buddy.
Go to Florida or something.
Don't come to California we're full.

I'm sure you'll find some if you do that, might only cost 80 an hour to if you're lucky

My top tier list of homely girl reservoir :

- horse riding hobby (the best butts are here)
- every traditional dance hobby
- humanitarian hobby
- climbing sports (not really, but the law of gravity keep the fatty away)

horse riding creates extreme sluts, if she can control some 2000 pound horse do you think she has any interest in some 250 pound dyel weakling?

humanitarian women are the worst sluts ever, what do you think the missionarys do in ugabuga or phillipines? they either fuck each other or fucked by the natives. if they are lazy, they import dicks.

climbing sports plz go home, you are drunk.
marching and shit is ok
trad dance is ok.
cooking class is ok.
meeting women on the street is ok.

is there any christian denomination that has pure girls that you can meet at church? i personally know like 90% of the girls at my own catholic church from going to school with them and they're all turbosluts, even the ones who make a big deal out of being religious. is the situation any better in protestant churches? i wish i lived near some mormons.

Don't worry no sane person wants to move to Cali

If you want a homely girl you should have founf one in highschool and married her shortly afterwards.

Its your own damn fault that you are so damn indecisive.

every group that allows women into the church or allows them to talk/rule, creates turbosluts.
If your church is white and gives only money for white children, it is a godly church.(blacks only for blacks etc.)
If your church is against lgbtbbqwhy and is for incernation of faggots, it is a godly church.
If your church is against open borders, it is a godly church.
If your church thinks that all non christians, have to gtfo out of israel and is only to be claimed for one nation of people, it is a godly church(jews can resettle into the sun for all I care).
Only in a godly church, you will find the fathers of godly young women.
the catholic church isn't godly since 1840.
protestants partially since 1840 and nearly completly since 1920-30.
orthodox mostly godly.
old faith orthodox godly.

In libraries people go to study not socialize

>its a clear sign of degeneracy to wear yoga pants or short shorts.
My nigga.

In dance clubs people go to dance and not to socialize.
In sport clubs people go to do sport and not to socialize.
On streets people go from one place to another and not to socialize.
People go to school to learn and not to socialize.

'Homely' when applied to a person means ugly, user

>going to bars
>expecting to find a nice homely girl with whom to have kids and raise a wholesome, God fearing, traditional family
pick one.

Don't try to meet nice girls at a bar you fucking idiot, any girl who you picked up in a bar is a girl who goes to bars to pick up. Jesus fuck are you retarded.

Do this, do what you enjoy doing, but in public and make friends through it.

At least where I am, there are no grills surfing. Pretty male dominated.

In a library people go to read in quiet and not to socialize.