I'm ready to quit my local gym because the men think they own the place. Ladies of Veeky Forums, do they do this to you...

I'm ready to quit my local gym because the men think they own the place. Ladies of Veeky Forums, do they do this to you? I get onto a machine, get started, and a man (or what I assume to be man) runs over and says I have to get off it. Says it's his machine. I have to get off NOW!

This is my 3rd time an a row that a youngish man (clearly at least 20 years younger than myself) as done this. This time, I went to the front desk to tell the manager I'm close to asking for a refund and quitting, and the monster follows me to the desk and harasses me in front of the desk workers!

Seriously: No woman has EVER done anything like this to me, but it's 3 trips in a row.

I'm wondering how to do this. Do I stand in front of a machine, point, and scream, "DOES ANYONE ALREADY OWN THIS MACHINE? CAN I USE THIS EMPTY MACHINE?"

Seriously, how am I supposed to know that some guy thinks he owns it while he's not on it????

How long does your fast ass sit on said machine?

Not very long desu. I went to the assisted pullup machine and he told me to let him rotate in. No thank you. I pay good money for this gym and don't like to shift weights back and forth. He can wait a god damn turn and learn some manners.

If his stuff is there ,he's claimed it . If it's open you are in the right here. I would've asked to work in with him ,don't be so prudent and blame men. I feel like this is bait but that's the only real advice your gonna get.

>breaks into home gyms
>complains when people say it's their equipment
>goes to their kitchen counter to complain to their spouse

You're the one that needs to learn some manners. Can't tell if troll? Fuck off from your gym and this board cunt. We all pay money to share the equipment.

Women are too scared to not be pussies

Disrespectful. You must be fat or ugly.

Please be bait. Have ever heard of working in? Gyms get crowded and we don't have time to wait 20 minutes for your fat ass to get done. How about you don't be a cunt and let the guy work in?

>one man harasses one women
>fucking men all think they own the place
haha you're just as retarded as the men here who think all women are sluts/hoes/gold diggers

>woman spend their days complaining about men
>men spend their days talking about business and recreation

Take a guess on who dun goofed. I'll give you a hint: It ain't the group of people who've been President for the past 200 years.

>45 year old female
>On Veeky Forums

How did you manage to escape your demographic's playpen Facebook

they are for the right guy. you must not be hot.

Time to get the fuck out of the real gym and move on over to pic related.

Nobody wants your sweaty vagina prints on the bench

This is one reason why you don't go to PF: fat-assed cunts

kek

Veeky Forums, only welcoming if you're a straight white male. Fuck this place

If theere is no tower or water bottle or anybody obviously waiting for it you just hop on and do your shit.
If wants to work in it should be no problem, workouts on machines are usually quit short.

Also im 99% sure all you said is bullshit, since nothing even similar to this happened in my exp.
IF it is true, stand up for yourself ffs

I just laughed at him and he kept yelling at me the whole time. Why should I pay for this? My money's as good as his. After going to the manager to talk about it, he followed me and yelled over me so I got nothing accomplished doing it.

Total bullshit or you found the one asshole at your gym.

I've been to tons of gyms and I've never once seen this happen and most times, guys will defer to women, and are 99% nice to each other when wanting to use a machine or rack.

You're lying and you're probably not a grill either.

Your posts are confusing. Did he demand you get off the machine or ask to work in?

What's the difference? Both require me to get off and allow him to use it.

Demanding you get off is an asshole move. Asking to work in is proper gym etiquette.

Lol

So he demanded the machine and then you change your story in your very next post. More entitled female bullshit. Let people work in you fat cow

Why is tumblr here? Probably a bait thread but whatever.

If there's like a towel and/or a water bottle next to the machine when you go to it someone was probably using it before you.

If things actually happened exactly as you say all you have to do is keep calm, explain you're not done/will be done soon and not move.

If it's escalated beyond that by the person, no one in the gym or on the staff would possibly side with the other guy unles you're misrepresenting the situation.

If it's about working in you should probably let people who aren't explicitly rude do it.

You were going to quit anyway. You just overreacted to normal gym behavior to justify it.