Just be yourself

>just be yourself
>all you need is confidence
>don't forget to smile

why do people say this

because its true.

look at all the ugly fat retards that have girlfriends and yet you don't, what do you think the difference is?

They mock you

Because those are small, easy things you can do to make yourself a tiny bit more attractive.

5'8 and 5'10 ?

Its true. Smile sometimes, walk confidently, and look at people in the eyes and even if you're awkward you can make it in life.

I know it's harder than I make it out to be but it's the truth.

You know what being a hater is? Putting down other people for their perceived advantages and giving yourself an easy way out of trying. There are too many of you pussy cunts floating around these days. Makes life too easy for people that put in the slightest amount of effort.

That dude on the right has some bretty gud posture, do you think he's just posing for the picture or always carries himself that way? I'm trying to make myself but it's a hard habit to form when you slouch in a chair half the day

Confidence is an attractive personality trait

only 10/10 model tier men can get away with being anti-social creeps, its too bad there are no lifts that gives you face gains

People tell you shit like this all the time

Because of you realised what the world was really like and ALL that matters is FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME pretty much every incel would kill themselves

being an incel has nothing to do with height face frame, there are a lot of girls on par with short 4/10 guys, look on any dating site

being an incel is a having so many personality flaws you cannot socialize like a normal person

Being an incel is primarily a socioeconomic class issue.

The large majority of incels would not be incels if they made decent money.

Geography matters because if you live in some small town of West Virginia where everyone is unemployed, your chance of getting a girlfriend while being a NEET increases greatly, anywhere else male NEET = incel.

>implying those guys don't work out every day and eat a strict diet that takes the willpower that 99.9% of people don't have.

But yeah just keep posting chad threads and pretending that your mediocrity is out of your control and maybe it will make you feel better

literally what the fuck are you talking about, the working class-middle class are literally fucking like rabbits and have loose sex, they are the most sexually active social class in society

the only incels are guys who live at home because they grew up with a devouring mother or parents who simply didn't give a fuck what their son (or girl for that matter, there are a lot of mentally fucked virgin girls) came out to be

you are literally a virgin because of you're environment, and what it did to your personality... not your genetics

>there are a lot of mentally fucked virgin girls

No there isn't, these are practically non-existent in the US.

>the working class-middle class

Good thing I wasn't talking about that retard. I'm talking about the "male NEET with little/no money" class.

The large majority of incels are incels simply because they don't have any money at all, or they don't have enough money. Not because of their personality, looks, genetics, or ANYTHING else.

Being an incel is almost entirely a financial/class issue, it has little to nothing to do with looks or personality.

you're dumb as fuck

Money and status is what girls want. This is why Fuckerberg is the ULTIMATE slayer.

If you honestly think his ABHORRENT looking asian wife is the only woman in his harem I have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you.

I think his abhorrent looking asian wife is the only woman in his harem.

I am surrounded by dozens of proto-Zuckerbergs in my field and they are all gameless twats who treat the first pussy that spreads for them like a life raft in the middle of the Atlantic. They only get other pussies if the first one moves on from their clinginess.

Zuck's girl is too smart for that, thus he will be a good boy.

nah, money has sharp diminsihing returns after 80k anually for getting girls, like happiness

damn who is that blonde dude?

Have you ever considered that Mark Zuckerberg personally and genuinely considers his wife to be a 10/10, because he values women differently than you do (i.e. based solely on appearance)?

Mark Zuckerberg could have his pic from countless girls that you would consider 10/10.

Your point is pretty stupid, if he wanted a super "hot" bimbo wife he could've had that.

*tip*

I really wanna punch that kike in the face

FUCKING LMAO.

I just don't understand how someone can be so stupid. Money and status don't mean SHIT in terms of SEXUAL attraction. They ONLY count for being a beta provider.

In terms of raw, sexual LUST?
It's literally all looks. Money doesn't mean SHIT here. It makes them want to DATE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. You think girls touch themselves at night thinking of Mark Zuckerberg? If you don't have GENETICALLY GIVEN LOOKS (meaning HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME) then you are FUCKED.

Face it. While you slave away for your wife, she'll be dreaming about (and probably visiting) Chad.

kek this
you are essentially human garbage if you're under 6 six tall, don't have amazing facial structures, and body frame

>why do people say this
cause this is the only true you insecure beta.
The major thing that separates the Alphas from Betas is confidence!
Having good genes is a good Bonus, but not essential.
Stop searching for excuses and find your cojones. They must be somewhere down there.

they actually talk to girls

t. 6'3, shredded with a good face with no gf

only times ive gotten laid is when girls literally throw themselves at me

hold me bros

I don't think women actually like guys like the one on the right desu. His face is cold, unwelcoming and odd-looking. He's blonde, which is considered an effeminate trait for men (inb4 buttblasted blonde cucks, tall dark and handsome is a thing for a reason, lads), and he has a douchebag vibe.

That's not good posture he's hyper extended

The middle of the ear should line up with the middle of the lateral delt

He's also a male model doing some sort of weird thing in Santa Barbara (I think it's SB) it looks like. No one is just chilling out at the end of the wharf like that.

get more social dude. you should be living life on ez mode

when people ask me for advice and someone is a lost case i say - just be yourself bro so its more like fuck off that anything haha

Interesting but you can't deny it's easier for you if you try vs another guy who's not as attractive but puts in the same effort

>you can't deny it's easier for you
Im not him but im in a similar position, im 6'1'', good looking and fit.
Ive gotten laid plenty but only when girls make the move, whenever i make a move girls flake off after a few dates. Sometimes there is sex and sometimes not

I dont agree to the "its easier" since girls flake and im not getting what i want out of dating. Its not as hard for me or him maybe but still doesnt make it easy, we still have alot of problems in the dating market to deal with

Fuck these threads are cancer

no man, sorry but you dont Need to get hold. You must face it, you are just a faggot.
A fat fuck is more man than you.
Would you live the fear control your life you pussy?
Stop being a fag and take control over your life!

>only times ive gotten laid is when girls literally throw themselves at me
Been there. Not social, not even good looking, but some girls threw themselves at me on facebook because lolfitness. That's literally the only reason they care. No substance, had an 8 month relationship that went to shit for my only real relationship.

Only 21 though, so I guess banging 7 girls isn't anything to be embarrassed about. 95% of the sex I've had in my life was with one girl though. I long for the late night cuddles and waking up to a woman showering in the room next to me, coming out naked and posing for another round of fucking.

Lift for about 2 years, nothing major, just 2 years of consistent lifting on a surplus diet, and you'll look like them. Maybe some post-workout protein. You don't need major dieting for either body, just get your minimum calories in (if bulking) and lift for a couple years. Make some hair gains, keep some stubble on, you're golden.

Maybe stop creatine and cut for the summer if you want to show some abs and no bloating.

Hmm one good idea I read in another thread is just use the concept of progressive overload here. If you can't talk to a girl just approach to ask for the time or directions to the bus stop, after you get comfy ask how's your day going keep going and eventually get good at talking and after this making moves and flirting

>If you can't talk to a girl
Its a good point and i think alot of dudes could benefit from it but i have no problem talking to people, i randomly start talking to people sometimes and this comes from my general lack of giving a fuck.

Ive gotten talking to all the girls who work at the gym and gotten to know them quite well, all of em got boyfriends and this is my main issue desu. I dont have time to waste and in 95% of cases where i get to talking to a girl she mentions a bf

Ahh
Make friends with them, when one of their grilfriends is single she might rec you

Well thats bad advice desu, never ever make friends with girls youre attracted to. Ever

No, those thread are good, cause some guys post the true and tell what really matters to get Girls.
Insecure fags want to believe that they get no pussy cause bad genes (face, Frame, height, dick). The true is that beta Boys dont get pussy cause fear and lazyness, nothing more

Mindfully making girls your friends to gain access to their single friends is different. After you make these girls your friends I'm assuming you aren't attached to them and treat them just like your guy friends
Don't make friends hoping to get into her pants it'll never happen

kek
kek

>Boys dont get pussy cause fear and lazyness, nothing more
Oversimplification of a complex problem is oversimplified
I dont have time for your asshattery but just know fear and laziness has nothing to do with it. Its all about timing and luck while playing a numbers game

Out of 1000 women one likes your type and during a short period she is likely to be single, your objective is to find her

why do surfers dudes have such weird proportions? looks like a night elf

but what's the point of killing yourself? everything will just end. I'm curious to see how much worse life can get

>Lateral Delt

Do you even anatomy?

For some it might work but for me its not an option, ive honestly met more lesbian girls in the past four years than i have met single women. And the single women i have met have been the "I dont want a man" type of girl who just wants to play with your feelings and dump you as soon as possible (Their own admission)

Finding a girl who wants a relationship these days is no fucking easy task, i honestly think the only option is to stay close to a girl who has a weak boyfriend and steal her away

>just know fear and laziness has nothing to do with it....
I hope you wrote that only to mug me.

I wrote many time before that this is a numbers game... but to ply this game my friend, you must overcome your fear and lazyness!!!
Soooo to play this game, first step, dont fear rejection, dont be lazy.

I hope you understood now. Please help betas dont fear anymore, so that they can Play the game.

When you are already attractive then confidence is all you need.

People that have been attractive their whole life due to gifted genetics literally don't know what it is like to be ugly, so they can't give ugly people good advice.

sorry but i can not believe that. Where do you live?
I find sigle Girls and flirt with them all the time, i fuck a new one almost every week.

I think you mistake is searching for a Girl to have a relatioship with.
I search only to fuck, im Kind of a badboy and Girls think that i fuck all the time. I dont search for a relationship and evry Girls wants than one with me.
So Change your Image, be a attractive man that want to spread his cum all over the female world. Then they are going to come and beg for a relationship!

Youre confidence derives from being attractive, not the other way around. A confident disfigured guy approaching girls by the dozens is getting locked up, not laid.
That being said, this doesn't pertain to a vast majority of people, even here. Being outgoing and fun to be around is never a bad thing.
But to give people false hope by telling them appearances can totally be overcome through a display of confidence is mean, dangerous and delusional.

Lol you're delusional if you don't think girls want money, status, social skills, and good genetically given looks. Why do you think the fastest selling novel (50 shades of grey) features a billionaires who does what he wants to women? Sexy rich guys are what women want and are one of the most common theme in female erotic literrature. But i get your point that just being rich is not enough, if it was, elliot rogers would have been slaying it.

There are different causes for attraction. Being rich, high status, powerful, influential attract women undoubtedly, but do they lust for the middle-aged ugly managers that managed to climb the corporate ladder successfully? No. Sure, they are the best a woman can hope for in terms of assuring a swanky lifestyle without stress, financial trouble or other hardships that come with being poor.
Sexual attraction however is purely physical.
The trophy wife banging the pool boy stereotype is not constructed or a constantly retold myth by all aspiring pool boys across the globe. It's testament to the fact that the display of genetic health and fitness manifests itself in your face, body, overall appearance.
I understand that this is troublesome for many that were raised with the belief and promise that working hard will bear fruits and is all that's needed to succeed, but that doesn't make it any less true.

because nobody wants to hang around with negative people even if fake basic bitches like that are obnoxiously annoying, shit company. so when you´re together, you´re supposed to entertain them because they´re so privileged they expect everyone to be cracking funny jokes every 10 seconds

so most people suck which is why the shit they say is stupid and sucks

Sure, women want money. Men want money too. It's no different. But money DOES NOT elicit raw sexual attraction. You already know this though.

Yes, some women do end up marrying some ugly millionaire several points below them. Everyone knows she's only with him for money. Quite frankly it's an embarrassment. I wouldn't want to be him. On the other hand I would love to be a 6'3 good looking chad who gets genuine interest and adoration from girls and offers nothing but his company in return. Again everyone knows this subconsciously.

When girls are in relationship with an ugly rich guy, they don't love him, they dont enjoy sex with him, they will cheat on him with a good looking chad if they have opportunity to do it without getting caught. They see him as an ATM, and nothing else.

Status is also cope, looks is all that matters. Only looks will give you genuine adoration, genuine love, genuine appeal, genuine happiness. Looks will help you get status and money more easily.

Be yourself is an alternative way to say if life gives you lemons etc.
No, being yourself wont necessarily get you a gf or laid. But you wont end up and the end of the day tired and self hating. Just come to terms with who you are, and deal with it. You will feel freedom.

I've personally come to terms with the fact that i am a babyfaced autist and yes, some days i wish i was another person and had a gf, but at the end of the day, after my workout, when im comfy in my bed, i wouldnt trade my life for the world.

Just be yourself means accepting who you are, and to deal with it.

Apparently my entire family is "red-pilled" according to Veeky Forums lol
When we were kids, my cousins and I were playing in the garden when my uncle had a contractor come over to discuss some work he wanted to be done for the yard.
Some mid 30s guy arrives with two colleagues. Chubby, baby-faced, humorous guy. Real smooth talker, joked and played with us kids. Seemed really knowledgeable as well, but what did I know?
I asked my uncle when he'd come over again because he was funny and just overall a likable person.
"He's not coming back. Did you look at him? He can't even take care of himself, how could I trust him with my money and property? He has the hands of a woman, that guy never laid a brick in his life."

They turned out to be scammers. A neighbor hired them, paid upfront and they never showed up again. Appearances matter, once you leave your basement and experience the real world you will soon take notice.

is this what good posture looks like?

The Greensboro jock in the middle was doxed btw. Self-made millionaire, employs over 100 nerds. Fucking lol
Just google it, the thread is pure gold.

To everyone,

If you are below 4/10 then you are not going to get laid, it doesn't matter how confident you will be.
The Confidence and numbers game thing starts with bein 5/10 at least.

Good luck.

I very highly doubt females wouldnt be attracted to him

It's a defense mechanism. To cope with inadequacies such as the blatant discrepancy between that's guy's looks and your own, you search for reasons as to how you're still better off.
Gorgeous girl you never stand a chance with? Shallow, superficial whore without personality who gets everything she ever wanted. I don't want someone like that?
Stereotypical loud-mouthed Chad? I bet he doesn't have true, genuine friendships. They just cling to him to get to parties, he is taken advantage of. Poor soul, this Chad.
Brosplit? They don't even squat, what a bunch losers. They might look better, but can they deadlift 6 plates. Strength is where it's at.

That's where copecel comes from.

Where to find single girls? I'm at uni just started, should I approach girls randomly?
Also I've never been to a bar any tips for first time?

Not him, but I had and continue to have a large circle of friends, met people easily, got invited to all kinds of parties, hooked up with many girls most of which I got to know through friends.
Be social, don't ignore invitations to parties, hanging out, dinner with friends.
After a party, the next day or two you just message who invited you. Great party, thanks. No need to write more, but it's a nice gesture. People like that.
Try to be as social as possible. Join clubs, photography, beer club, debates, improvisation. On top of a TEAM sport. I don't care if you're unathletic, never joined a team before or any other reason you might come up with justifying for not joining. Had you been part of a team early on in life, you wouldn't need to ask for advice here.
Be social, go partying, crash at friends places. Share your drugs and booze, it's fun to do it together. Keep your diet in check, continue to work out

As for striking up conversations, I usually just asked someone a question. About the course, administrative shit, when the club meets up. From there on out, you'll learn to read people better. After a while you know when to just say thanks and leave or when to further engage in conversation.
Don't show up too early to pregaming. If you end up alone out at night and someone asks about it, say you lost your friends. Happens all the time, nobody is gonna question it.
Have some fun stories prepared in your mind. in case the discussion fits your story, tell it. Being a great conversationalist is one of THE most important things. You gotta practice it, everyone does. Better to start now than next week

Good luck user

>"He's not coming back. Did you look at him? He can't even take care of himself, how could I trust him with my money and property? He has the hands of a woman, that guy never laid a brick in his life."
that doesn't mean he's ugly, it means his body didn't match his supposed profession, like a 500 pound fireman

it's not even testosterone deficiency, you can take a look at poor ass peasant women at the age of 50 who have done manual farming all their lives and they often have hands on the level or even above the chads in OP's image

Yeah I'm constantly trying to expand man. I mean I'm not an autist. I go to lectures 10 mins early and chat up the person besides me and talk to him her outside once done. Made a couple good friends like this. Party culture here is kinda different but I'll try to get to know it

Joined a couple engineering clubs (it's actually like a huge loose frat, very alpha guys)

Joined rockclimbing which I wanted to do for a long time and I go at least weekly. Will join photography and beer one too (but I don't drink).
Haven't played basketball in a long time but I'm interested in learning rugby which seems to be in force here so should I join a club even if I don't know jack shit about it?

Thanks a lot brah appreciate the details

>5'10"
>Strongfat
>99% of the girls I bang are chubs/whales from Tinder
>Go out every weekend

I can't hit on girls in person. I'm terrified of putting myself out there like that.

19 year old here, 6'0 good-looking, basically the whole package, HEIGHT, FACE AND FRAME

but i'm still a virgin, i was autismo during my 16 and 17 years old of my life because of depression, even dropped schol

but now i met a really cool girl that i'm talking now...back to school too

If you are even a 5/10 you still have chance, lots of fat and ugly dudes get laid, why you wouldn't too?

I spent most of the last decade shitposting on Veeky Forums so now my soul has twisted into something completely unrecognizable to normal human beings

I see. Ok can't give you any advice that's helpful to your specific circumstances but some more things that I found to be helpful. Apologies if it comes off as stilted, it never tried to articulate it since ive always done it subconsciously.

Be able to ask questions that are relevant to the interests of the person you're talking to.
I don't know shit about physics, but when I'm talking to one that studies it I'll ask about entropy and go off on a tangent about that and some shit ive read, differences between informational and thermodynamic E. If I'm talking to a carpenter, I'm sure as hell not bringing up high brow lit but rather bring up physicality, that it a lot of people under appreciate good handiwork or whatever. Don't be slimy, don't lick his ass but show respect for the things he does, even if you don't. It doesn't really matter as long as your feigned interest comes off as genuine.
Downplay your own achievements. If your with friends retelling stories or just talk about sth you did and want them to bring up sth good you did, tell the group sth they did. Basically, instead of trying to bolster your image on your own, you do that to them and they will do the same. Manipulate the conversation in a way that lets you benefit, but do it subtly.
Had lots of people introduce themselves to me by saying "oh you're user, heard lots about you" or some variation of that.

Small details in interactions. Nodding when appropriate, being able to chuckle in a convincing manner, eye contact (not too long, not too short), ending a conversation without making it awkward. People aren't one dimensional beings, there's always something to relate to. Being able to pinpoint what it is quickly will help a ton. How to deliver a joke is an art. Most people suck at it. Observe carefully who does not.
Learn how to banter, especially as a guy really important. Don't take it personally, it's what guys do.

Comment too long, all over the place

The competition is about money. Money is the endgame. Money gets pussies wet.

>>just be yourself
>>all you need is confidence
>>don't forget to smile
>why do people say this
Because otherwise you spend your entire life basing your sense of self-worth on the expectations of everyone else, who will never be satisfied with who and what you are, therefore you'll always feel worthless and useless and constantly be killing yourself to be what everyone else wants you to be. It's a negative-sum game, it's Ultimate Trolling, it's the biggest meme on the planet. The day you wake up and say to yourself, "Fuck them, I'll do whatever the fuck I want" and stop caring about what 'everyone else' wants, is the day you actually start being an adult and not a dumb kid. You either carve your own niche out for yourself, or you try to be a poor imitation of someone else and fail miserably.

>The day you wake up and say to yourself, "Fuck them, I'll do whatever the fuck I want" and stop caring about what 'everyone else' wants, is the day you actually start being an adult and not a dumb kid.
if I did that I would become a worthless shutin whoops too late

Thanks for typing it out I get what you mean. Don't overtly try to display superiority but subtly. And other things which are better learned thru experience I guess.

There's some so-called 'worthless shutins' who became bestselling authors, world-class artists, and inventors who made the history books. Not everyone is born to be Schwartzenegger or Brad Pitt or whoever. Stop thinking you need to be a clone of anyone else and start thinking for yourself.

t. Somalian living in Germany who has raped 100+ women

sure, but the prospect of becoming completely alone after my parents die and rotting away drawing cool pictures or whatever when I'm 50 years old still doesn't look that good

t. 15 year old trying to sound cool and edgy
t. kissless virgin in reality, stammers uncontrollably around girls

Then find your own way but stop trying to be someone else. Also stop whining about what you're not.

As trite as it sounds, it gets better the more you practice. You'll go from a stuttering monosyllabic answering machine to someone who can hold a conversation just fine to someone who's able to control and steer the conversation. Be reflective and oberservant of yourself, your environment, your conversation partners. Don't accept everything, you're allowed to have an opinion or be dismissive. But be clever about it.
Exposure, get yourself out there. No one is born an awe inspiring conversationalist.

>the FACE HEIGHT FRAME shitposter is at it again
Kek, I wonder how many guys out there are as mentally ill as you poor neet fucker.
I hope it's a lot, more pussy for us normal people.
I also wonder how many braindead fuckers have stopped improving themselves because of his incel shitposting, fucking dumbasses

>just be yourself
please stop posting if you don't have any genuine advice

How do I acheive a body like these guys?

>its money
>if you have 10/10 looks you can have any girl you want

I mean yeah these things definitely help, but its not that simple. I met this girl who was an easy 8-9/10, and she was dating this fat slob of a mother fucker. Guy was not attractive what so ever. She had even just bought him a new car (Camaro). He didnt work, so he didnt have money. Cant say he had an awesome personality either, he just seemed like a slob, literally told her to "drive us home I wanna fuck you" right it front of about 5 other people hanging around. So there must have been something keeping her around, and it couldnt have simply been the things Veeky Forums spouts.

Lol at that manlet on the left

Ah the good old anecdotal top tier girl dating several leagues down story.
For argument's sake, let's say it's true. Does that invalidate any of the lookism posting, except the obvious shitposting.
Many here miss the bigger picture. It's about generally tendencies. How many of these slobs do you see getting expensive cars gifted from 9/10 women that are not only rich and loyal but also fun and charismatic and kind?
Or is relating this story already evidence that it does not happen regularly? If it was, that story would be not worth mentioning. So it doesn't really happen that's often, does it? So I ask you again, how does it invalidate the face frame height posting?

Bear in mind, IF you are not embellishing it in the first place.

tell me more about your would-be hollywood script

Honestly FACE HEIGHT FRAME should be a global spam phrase

Holy fucking shit. If height, face, and frame were all that mattered MOST people would be virgin losers like you fags. Most people have just an average face, frame, and height yet most people arent virgins for their whole life

I'm an incel and I have a rich father and I'm very rich. I have a nice job, nice clothes. It's all about the appearence and personality.

PERSONALITY > INTELLIGENCE > LOOKS

I think this is wrong. Intelligence shouldn't be that high. In my experience it isn't something that females care THAT much about. I would say its more.

PERSONALITY>LOOKS >INTELLIGENCE

and money is a filler that can make up for anything you are lacking in the above departments.

nonono, intelligence enables a man to be creative and clever with his replies, approaches, making fun of her ect... thus having a far higher success rate than a lesser IQ'd man

IQ isn't just about information retention and visualizing math equations... it plays a huge role in socialization

pretty decent post ty

but it's true