Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BioLayne/status/856892160871989248
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG9ggjzXHYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LMu44Y8TDYI
youtube.com/watch?v=Okd3vFUwqj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/BioLayne/status/856892160871989248

Dr. Layne "PhD" Norton throwing punches

Haven't been on Veeky Forums in a year because I knew everything I needed to know and got tired of all the shit threads and overused memes. One of the first threads I see is fucking drama between Layne Norton and Vegan Gaynes.

This place is such a shithole.

>Dr. Gay Norton vs. Virgin gains

lmfao

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the demonetization changes on Youtube? What are they changing exactly?

Can't say VG doesn't deserve it though. He has done and said some really stupid shit. The Furious Pete incident being the most prominent.

After advertisers freaked out about the risks of having their brands run on ISIS videos and racist content they added filtering tools for advertisers. Except now content that has swearing is now considered profane and gets filtered. If you have any kind of edgy humour you are considered controversial and get filtered. It is getting to the point that unless you're some shilling faggot your content isn't ad friendly.

> Vegan diet is objectively best REEEEEE
> All my studies from www.meatismurder.com say so REEEEEEE
> I get all my protein and vitamins from plants REEEEEEEE

> After 7 years of lifting can barely bench 225 for 3 reps

His whole life is the best argument against vegan diets being good for you

Holy fuck he cant do 225 for reps? Video?

Jesus Christ. Thank you for tsking the time posting.

I'm surprised a man can have the audacity and lack of dignity to beg for money like this. He's basically a NEET asking people to pay money that they worked for through a real job for him to comfortably live with his NEET GF in his new apartment complex in Toronto. He somehow thinks this is sane and sustainable.

My bad, he can do it for 5, not 3

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG9ggjzXHYQ

Full disclaimer, this was about 6 months ago so it's possible his lifts have gone up since then, but I doubt it.

Either way, 225 for 5 reps after 7 years lifting is a fucking embarrassment, like the nerve to say vegan diet is objectively best when he can barely function doing exercise

at least reviewbrah is safe, making comfy $1,300 USD Dollars per month of the year on Patreon

TBF his chest genetics are some of the shittiest ever seen, barring actual medical deformities.

Meh, his squat is shit as well, all his lifts are shit.

Most people with a balanced diet who work out hard and consistently will outlift him within like 8 months, max.

Like, not saying being yoked is the epitome of health, but it's just a bit rich for him to say he gets all the protein he needs and veganism doesn't effect his performance when it objectively does. For a guy that makes such a big deal out of quoting (Biased) studies in an attempt to appear legitimate the best thing he could do for that image is admit his veganism affects his performance negatively.

I've heard he started roiding though, so maybe he'll actually get some gains in the future

That's objectively terrible. 7 years to get to repping 225 is abysmal. Especially for someone trying to give dietary and lifting advice.

Yeah I don't think he's even hit 1/2/3/4 yet

the fuck is up with that cunts voice

he sounds like he wouldn't stop you taking plates off his bar mid set

The algorithm that Youtube uses to run ads on videos has been re-taught to avoid videos associated with certain content/words/tags/comments stuff like that. The problem is, is that the algorithm is having a hard time of discerning between relatively non-harmful controversial issues(such as veganism, theism etc. where people have heated debates) and videos where people are using Youtube to generate funds for causes that society deeply frowns upon (ISIS, terroism etc). As a result, the algorithm is incorrectly classifying which videos on YT get ads.

There is no reason Youtube shouldn't be able to fix this problem, but then again, I'm not the one coding their machine learning,and it's entirely possible the algorithm won't learn because it doesn't have sufficient data or the right type of data to do the exact job YT wants it to do.

Is Blaha still making videos?

His video says the weight was only 220.

Do big names like PDP get affected by the changes? Considering his shift towards politically incorrect humour, I assume he does?

youtube.com/watch?v=LMu44Y8TDYI

>Comfy
That's poverty status nignog

then fuck off

he'll outlive lame norton PHD tho.

what's up with layne?
seems like a good lad

that girl is a cutie but 225 bench after that long is topkek. you can get to that in 2 years if start from literally nothing. 1 year if you have some sport background

Is this 2013 again?

he gets butthurt to easily and people use that

he has PhD
Change that for "muh PhD"

>The Furious Pete incident
care for a quick rundown?

desu as a company I wouldn't want to be associated with vegans and atheists either. I would like to stay neutral, because it's good for business.

does vagina stains really have cancer?

hahaha fuck thats so good

youtube.com/watch?v=Okd3vFUwqj4

As if veganism isn't one of the hottest ways for companies to make money nowadays, get real faggot

>vegan
>gains
Pick 1

He has a PhD
He gets so mad he spergs out and writes an essay in response to a rivals video

E M O T I O N A L L Y R E K T

No, he just had his ad money removed because people were sick of him being such a massive piece of shit.

fucking lmao i got to a 230lb bench in a fucking month of lifting

new pasta? Saved!

It's kinda pathetic if you didn't start out at 2pl8 desu