Alt-History/ Uchronia

Share your favourite alt-history fiction here

>inb4 muh nazis

check this comic here

what happened to America

*BTFOs proties*

this is so fucking retarded I don't know where to begin.

What are you implying with that spanish flag

Why are alt his autists so obsessed with blobbing and massive empires? Aside from being unrealistic 90% of the time, it's extremely boring.

Overcompensation duh

A successful Holy Roman Empire that unites mainland Europe through Habsburg royal marriages and inheritances, later devolving in to a democractic federation with great autonomy for member states but with an unified military and foreign policy.

>Czech Republic under Germany
Yeah no haha we killed off all the Sudetes fuck off

>later devolving in to a democractic federation with great autonomy for member states but with an unified military and foreign policy.

GLUG GLUG GLUG MORE SOY MILK GLUG GLUG GLUG

Hideous, I hope you didn't work on this yourself, learn to make WorldA maps instead

actually, most alt-historians seem to be pretty good at keeping countries a reasonable size, if only so they can cram more of their special snowflake historical anomalies onto the map.
The reason you got that impression is that blob maps are spammed on Veeky Forums by /pol/tards who were "educated" by map-painting simulators.

>Northern Ireland
>Exisiting

aaaaand the map goes in the bin. Ireland should be all british or all irish in any ideal or even fun/interesting scenarios. Ireland being split is the least interesting and most retarded result, the fact that it's what happened doesn't change that.

>what do we do with the middle east, europe and africa
>lol who cares, bung them all into one nation lmao

france accepts britain's proposal during ww2 and the franco british union forms, allies win the war and the FBU enters the cold war as a third power

Better than american imperialism, worse than reich, union, usa super cold war

anyone got a template

highly doubtful that they would be able to hold onto much of their colonial empire in the face of Soviet-backed anti-colonial insurgencies

tbf thats why i had them pull out of india/indochina, free up manpower

Template.

you have chronic stage 3 turbo autism

Balkanized Russia huh? Not exactly how I'd say it'd be but pretty close. Would be a much more peaceful world after initial collapse. I made a thread on this a while ago here.. It quickly filled with assblasted Ruskies.

And you have stage 4 delta class normie brain aneurysm

I hope this is a parody.

responed to wrong one, mean t

white lines are country borders, colours represent alliances/confederations/supranational unions

>csa wins decisively, gets all their claims
>buys some low pop provinces off the debt ridden mexican empire
>go's on to conquer hispaniola
>fights a war with spain for cuba and PR

>Too lazy to even consider vast swathes of the globe.

What the fuck is the "Shocker Empire"?

>Brasil Integralista
Into the trash it goes

a 1º world spain.

perfect.

What's with the United Taoist States of America?

/thread

> 1836
Read the filename retard

Much better

Following the collapse of the Federal Government, esoteric Chinese cults seized power led by Edison Wong, their spiritual leader, who managed to overcome the gun with his Bald Eagle Freedom Style Foot-fist Way.

>has greater israel

now this is autism

a great shit

t.triggered liberotário

>communism everywhere
>>inb4 muh nazis
Are you fucking serious?

>Mussolinia
kek

I'm a sexy mama (mama)

>map of mexico if Maximilian had won

based on that CSA mockumentary where the rebs win and annex all of the US

2 Superpowers divide the world.
A new cold war.

>argentina prefers boobs
>america prefers butts
argentina is whiter than america confirmed

>greater Europe
fucking based

>nomads, satyrs, apes
:DDD

Based Icelanders

anglo-eu fascist break away
africa unite then divide
byzantine revival
turkics reclaim russia
islamic sultanates in MENA and SEA
communism in latin america and china
last vestige of republican democracy in greater iran

>republican China and India existing while Byzantium still exists
Lmao ever heard of the butterfly effect

>Long Island jewish reservation

Map of Europe after the Second Great War (1940-1942)

Atlantis when?

I'd join uzbek and kyrgyz with afghanistan and break up ASEAN but other than that not the worst thing ive ever seen i guess

Why can't this be a thing?

this is great but id prefer thailand, malaysia, and singapore to be allies rather than viet nam, cambodia and laos

>nuevo
Why?

republican greater germany makes me rock hard

Wonder what an African "We Wuz Kangz n' Shiet" version would look like.

>tfw highly detailed alt-his
>still have yet to write everything down
Soon. And I'll post it in our next monthly alt-his thread.

>Colonizing Africa
Why tho? They had plenty of resources and land to exploit already

Egypt and India are whiter than Romania?

yes

Nice
What's the POD?

Objective truth

wut.

Removed the unecessary places, point of divergence last wednesday.

Does future history count?

>I hate Russia and America so instead I want the entire world to be controlled by the soulless beings known as the Chinese.
I'd prefer to have India as the dominant world power desu.

Shortly before the end of the American War of Independence.
A lot of it isn't particularly inter-related, but it has nice borders and comfy states, and doesn't seem too unrealistic.

You do realize there are no horses on this earth right?

>US occupying random swathes of Chinese coast
>China occupying random swathes of U.S. coast

Why would the U.S let the Soviets, British. And etc occupy Jalan when they had it on complete lockdown and did not plan on including those countries in occupation?

With what fucking ships were the Soviets going to invade with and how would they past the U.S blockade and AA

R8 my alt WWI map

>why would US let British occupy japan

Except they did irl retard, to be more accurate the British Commonwealth (mostly Brit’s and Aussies) formed part of the British part of the occupation force.

And in that alternate reality I suppose it can be assumed that the soviets launched a naval invasion or some shit and took the north islands

I'm going to write an alternate history based on this map (note the colors are not empires but a map of the state religions of various nations within this alternate history, except for the light tan which are barbarian wastes with mixed religions/shamanism)
Note: The map is set in the Year 1700 with the world splitting from our own in the year 1356. Also in this world the Mediterranean sea has dried up.

I've already spent 9 years fiddling with an alternate reality where the US and many allied states are neo-fascist

>1961 French coup in Algeria succeeds at first but their colonialist state falls in a French Civil by the 1970s. Survivors exile themselves to Madagascar and form "rival" right-wing French state
>The Gang of 4 emerge victorious in the post-mao power struggle in China. Deng Xiaoping and Hua Guofeng are executed and Mao's nephew Mao Yuanxin takes control. China stays a north-korea tier isolationist state and never opens up
>1991 August coup against Gorbachev in USSR succeeds
>Group of angry Russian ultra-nationalists hijack a sub and nuke Boston with a nuclear torpedo before its sunk by a combined US-Soviet fleet
>Aftermath causes far-right to swell in US that has a radicalized William Buckley Jr. come to power who absorbs the neo-con movement
>UN puts sanctions on US
>Small civil war breaks out in US that sees fascists win
>US becomes expansionist state that absorbs most of the Western Hemisphere through invasion, proxy coups, or intimidation.
>UK, Italy, Japan, Finland, Romania, South Korea, etc. fall to similar movements
>Germany becomes Fascist again but is hardcore neo-nazi and a rival to US in influence
>South Africa stays apartheid, Rhodesia reestablished
>Israel goes full apartheid and forms apartheid tripartite pact with South Africa, Rhodesia, and Madagascar France
>USSR still exists but is plagued by Civil War that has pro-German Baltic States become independent as Yugoslav-style confederacy
>Milosevic wins Yugoslav civil war and forms greater serbia
>Turkey, France, Sweden, Brazil, and other UN states are the main counterbalance to the US & Soviet blocs

I have profiles of countries all the way down to Guinea-Bissau and Nauru.

I'm pretty autistic

"Great volumes of ash and dust are falling from the sky, I and the other royal scholars believe it to be divine retribution. Only time will tell what will happen next." -Sind Ibn Ali II, a transcript from the last known letter to leave the eremite of Granada before the event known as the Hail of Divine Fire.
In the year of 1456 a massive hailstorm of dust and rock originating from outside of earth fell on the bosporus straight and the straight of gibraltar, the strange material quickly solidified cutting off the mediteranium sea from the black sea and the atlantic sea, isolating the mediteraniium (a sea that evaporates more of itself than it receives from precipitation and rivers, getting most of its water from the Atlantic and a lesser amount from the black sea)
Rate it, if you have a better explanation for why the Mediterranean dried up in 1356 please give it to me, or if you have any problem with my map also give it to me.

one more thing, the Brown in Russia is Eastern Orthodoxy, the gold in Europe and america is Catholicism, the grey in Europe is a syncredic form of Asatru (norse), the light green in asia is a reformed version of Zoroastrianism, the dark red in east asia is a syncredic hybrid of Shinto and Mahayana Buddhism, the dark tan in Asia is a reformed Chinese religion with it's origins in Confucianism, the yellow in east Asia is a shamanist-vjariana hybrid religion. The blue in india is hindu, the orange in asia is therevada buddism, the green in africa and asia is Sunni islam, the dark green in the new world is a Christianized form of Nahuatl (religion), the purple in the new world is a more resilient form of the Incan religion. Also the bright red is Judaism. Hope I got everything I need to sleep now. Maybe I'll finish the alternate history in a week. IDK

Blue in Egypt?
Also, when did the Mediterranean dry up?

>NC not only doesn't lose any anything, but actually GAINS an exclave
absolutely based.

>germany invades congo
>japan invades indochina
>arabs invade british gulf states
>russia loses baltic and caucasus
>ireland can into freedom

umm okay but what the hell is the point? how does any of that make sense