How's your shitting posture?

How's your shitting posture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Similar, but tuck up both my legs with the heels on the edge of the seat.

Turns it into a high flow shit highway

Raise my knees high up, similar to squaty potty, shit comes out like a faucet

>not shitting in the shower and using the shower head as a bidet.

Using a toilet is a waste of water and paper.

>2017
>Not reabsorbing all waste for 100% efficiency

Do you push the turd down the shower with you heel?

>no squatting to shit for maximum healthiness

Squat on the seat.

I attribute my perfect ATG squat to my defecatory technique.

I cut the into small chunks with my glutes and use the shower head to make them into a shit soup. I'll dump draino if a clog seems to be forming.

>2017
Not having a super advanced digestive system that only produces liquid waste.
Why spend ages sitting when you can be finished in 40 seconds?

charge your ipad, you gook retard.

I did, it's at 40% now

now STOP READING GOOK SHIT

>Not squatting on the toilet to shit as nature intended

Never gonna make it tbqh

I only do it like pic related.

Guys, I'll tell you a secret: if you want to shit fast and clean, you have to lean forward, like pic related
He was joking, but what I said actually works. When you're in that position squeeze your abs as hard as you can.
It can reduce your pooping time by 50% or even 70%.
I'm not kidding, try it for yourself

literally no shit'll come out of my ass if the bar isnt over the mid-foot.

Number one, eat your vegetables.

Besides that, spread cheeks & sit.

If I lean forward while on the shitter for too long I get pins and needles when I stand up so I have to lean back. Also I noticed the wider I open my legs the less in affects me

This + bobbing back and forth will gently push it out without pressuring and risking anal fissures. Believe me on that: DO NOT PRESS HARD, YOU WILL REGRET IT SOONER OR LATER.

>Having to use a foot stool to reach depth instead of being able to do it with no gimmick...

This right here ladies and gentlemen. Shit slides out my ass faster than a icecream machine.

When I use this it feels like I removed the shit deep inside my intestines. Before this, it felt like there was shit still deep inside and it was nothing but a fake shit.

PREVENT COLON CANCER, USE A SQUATTY POTTY.

>tfw had bloody asshole for years
>kept coming back now and then, usually after a strenuous shit
>increased fibre by adding chia seeds to shakes for fibre plus some protein
>shits just fall out me now with no trouble

Fibre is your friend guys.

I'd love to have one of these but I'd feel like such an autist explaining to guests about my shitting apparatus in the toilet.

It's your house, fuck what they think.

>taking away pleasures in life because of what other people think.

Wanna know a secret of how the rich people got rich and doing "dirty" shit without a second thought?

(Rhetorical question, the answer is in the statement I just made)

Your problem wasn't a lack of fiber.
Your problem was a lack of hydration.

>Wanna know a secret of how the rich people got rich and doing "dirty" shit without a second thought?

I can believe that a squatty potty can allow you to dirty shit without a second thought but how the fuck does it make you rich?

Anyone else get absolutely massive shits while on a bulk?

Everyone either has one of these or at least knows about it, if you live in America. You wouldn't have to explain shit.

>It can reduce your pooping time by 50% or even 70%.
Why would you want to reduce? It's wonderful to spend atleast 30 min on the can

>How's your shitting posture?
Shitty.

Read the fucking entire context you autist. Look at what I was replying too. I was giving him tips on how to not give a shit what other people think.

IF you were trying to make a joke, you still fail.

Waffle stomp through the drain

Agreed, Veeky Forumsards. I used to have bowel issues but after using this I don't even need to bring my phone in any more. I'm in and out in two minutes.

When I'm at home I literally squat on the edge of the seat, it's the natural way.

The shit belongs in the toilet, not on it

>he doesn't stick his finger up his butt to force a bowl movement

Oh I am laffin

Just had a painful shit a few days ago, stood up and saw blood in the bowl. Took another shit today, more blood.

>haven't been getting enough fiber lately

Never again lads.

> he dosen't shit in the street

If you drink the draino beforehand it'll solve all those problems

>low bar shitting
>hemorrhoids
Pick both retard

>tfw not a manlet so don't know these feels

>mfw we've been shitting the wrong way.

God bless the squatty potty. shit actually works

youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

>going out some place
>need to take a shit
>toilet looks questionable
>able to squat over seat without touching it
Functional strength! Thanks rippletits.

a step stool serves the same purpose, just keep one near your bathroom door. perfectly understandable

Been using it for two months now, never going back to plebshitting.

if your toilet breaks off you gonna slice your fucking body in half, theres pictures of it.

>Based Shitman

right foot on the seat, other foot on the floor. its probably weird but i never liked putting my entire ass on the seat.

bought this a few years ago. absolute godsend.

this is the true red pill. been using a squatty potty for over since the beginning of 2016 and its nearly a gift from god. this is the way we are designed or evolved to shit.

This is what I've done since I was a kid

But I did it cause I was scared of sitting with a hole under my ass, it just didn't feel right

This. I almost tried the Indian squat on the toilet but just as I was about to put my legs up I remembered that the bowl could break and slice my fucking legs off.

idk senpai it's never happened to me. I can't shit any other way, this is how I've always shat and it feels natural. I think I'm gonna buy one of those squatty potty things.

This is nearly as disgusting as the morbid obese user who sat on the toilet for 30mins to let the shit dry on his ass