Has anyone ever considered something like credit card fraud as a way of escaping wagecuckery?

Has anyone ever considered something like credit card fraud as a way of escaping wagecuckery?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7U5MqMD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess it can not be made at year 2017

Try Paypal chargebacking &social engineering things. Google for more.

reported your ip to all US alphabet agencies + interpol

God fucking dammit will you Indian fuckers stop using this website? God damn. Fuck off.

>credit card fraud
>not bank fraud

plebs

Damn senpai

Credit card companies have infinite resources and they protect their customers. They are smarter than you and will destroy you if you try.

Then why do they lose hundreds of millions of dollars a year?

They won't do anything, fraud is expected to cost the world like a trillion dollars a year in a few years

Bump

seriously though, theres too many people carding atm, stripe was the last big thing and now all the darknet markets are down theres no good suppliers and its over-saturated (card sellers selling the same card to 3 different people), figure out how to hit bank accounts and you're set.

How can we learn? It seems riskier too.

Because when a faggot is busted for fraud he doesn't pay back money to the card company, maybe he pays a fine and court fees to the state, community service, goes to prison, whatever. End of the day he suffers at everyone elses expense, but even when he's done with that he's still been done for fraud and can forget about being allowed near money by anyone ever again

So your a poor cuck who instead of wanting to work hard and do something you want to steal from others? Exactly what this society needs.

only in america

Please teach us senpai. I don't want to work for a Jewish boss anymore.

its one of those things you cant teach, its basically trial and error until you find a method that works for you, also transferwise worldfirst and xe.com

fuck you, you piece of shit

this is my mom

who are you and where did you get this

not an amerifat, what the fuck do you think will happen? conveniently there is the ripped off amount sitting nicely in cash under a mattress? maybe they find a few bullshit electronics or a wallet filled with worthless link to auction off for a pittance, but it's always fucking gone, there is not money to pay back with, and anyway it is already covered in the fees we pay, a mere cost of doing business

also most US citezins ssn's can be bought for $3 on ssndob.cc or findme.pm
im saying that only applies to people in the US, the FBI arent going to hunt me down unless i take a few hundred thousands dollars, the victim is also covered, usually up to 100k if reported in 30 days.

I've read up a lot on the subject. It's possible but it's a lot more work and less profit than you would expect. The risk/reward isn't really worth it imo.

Once o thought about kidnapping children and selling them to buyers (mostly pedos).
I do have guts for that, but i wouldn't be able to live knowing that i destroyed families and lives for my own desires.
Sometimes i wish i wasn't that soft person.

Why is it always the gentle ones that pay the price for everyone else's ambition?

If you think kidnapping kids makes you hard you are irrevocably fucked in the head

don't do stupid illegal shit when you can just buy coins before they moon discord.gg/7U5MqMD

> mfw its priced in