>Children
>Companionship

That's about it....

no

i got fat after getting a gf because wed always go out to eat

tfw no gf

Being dumped by a gf will.

Depends.

If you were an aspie gymrat who through some miracle finds himself in a meaningful relationship, it might shift your priorities away from Veeky Forums a bit.

If you were a fat selfloathing slob and managed the same, you might be more oushed to get your body in shape for her or because you got the confidence to do so.

This and its inbetweens can be true

Striving for a gf will

Getting one will not

they are the ultimate gains goblin, especially if you're a spineless Veeky Forumsizen

We don't know, m8.

No don't do it.

>Start skipping gym to hang with her
>"user take a cheat day I'm hungry!!!"
>Go out for drinks more often
>Stressful
>They don't understand why you go to the gym.

Never gonna make it.

What's the point of lifting if you don't have anyone to share it with?

Gfs are too expensive

I just want a gf who will sit on my face

No brapping, though

Not helping me, mostly because of lack of sleep that she steals my gains, but she does cook for me though.

Depends. If she cooks for you and is generally supportive of your lifting or lifts too, yes.

If she is very demanding and costs a lot of time of money, definitely no.

yes, but if you impregnate her it will lower.
this is the actual scientifically proven answer to your question

>some guy is having hot sweaty sex with your future gf right now

I'm married and my wife affects my gains in no way whatsoever. The gym, however, may affect your relationship. Positively in my experience. If you look better, she is happier. You will have more sex and get in less fights. I use my wife to make gains. She weighs 130 and i picked her up and curled her on my penis for 23 reps laat night. New PR, too bad I'll never replicate it in the gym.

Go on a slut fuck rampage, your gains will improve exponentially if you've got the right attitude for it

>bragging about anything less than 1pl8 gf

Spotted the low test beta

>Implying I'll ever have a gf
haha better luck next time kiddo

>slut fuck rampage
how?

Having regular sex with a girl boosts your testosterone levels so yes.

Just don't let her get in the way of your routine.

>You spend too much time at the gym user. Are you avoiding me?
>I barely see you anymore after work. Do you prefer your gym mates to me?

Etc

no

Bars, Clubs, Tinder, wherever there are ladies if you've got the balls.
My advice in tl;dr format:
Socialize as much as possible with people if you're rusty, it helps confidence.
Clean your life up a bit to support going out to hook up with chicks. This means getting some money together for yourself.

There's countless threads on how to do this, watch out for them. It boils down to this: be an interesting person to talk to, be a man, not a pussy. You're not their friend, you're there to bang the shit out of them. And keep up good nutrition and the gym for aesthetic purposes, dot your i's and cross your t's. Sluts don't care so much about money, you're not trying to date them just fuck them so make them enjoy the experience.

>Do you prefer your gym mates to me?
No one says that.

>Assuming I was bragging
>Not having a gf or wife

You hurt my feelings user.

Implying girls don't get jealous when you spend to much time with your guy friends

Nah, they wouldn't do that? Would they?

>he doesn't know

girls are the biggest gains goblins user
that's why Veeky Forums only fucks men

>tfw no gf

>tfw perfect gains

>tfw girlfriend goes to the gym
>tfw we have lots of mutual friends, in fact one of my best friends is dating her best friend
>tfw I wake up at 4am to workout and she wakes up at 5am to work at a barn
There is no downside and no conflict to dating a casually fit/sporty girl

Sounds like you've made it

My lifts are still dyel, I'm poor, and currently have no idea where I want to go in life. I haven't made it yet but I'm getting there brah.

Find a girl who motivates you to be successful bros, and if you can't do that, try to become successful for yourself, and you will find a girl in the process.

No. The opposite.

I get comfy & fat when love is involved.

absolutely not.
Lots of days spent with her when you can't lift
Lots of meals out
Lots of meals she makes that are unhealthy af
Less care about what you look like because you know you've got a guaranteed chop at the end of the day

If you have a good relationship, where you're supportive of eachother and leave eachother enough room for your interests, it can even elevate your gains, yes.