>wide-ish hips
>2 years of lifting and bench has never exceeded 50kg 3 x 5
>ohp has never exceeded 45kg x 3
>wristlet, handlet and footlet
>patchy, low level facial hair
>no proper chest hair
>4.5inch dick hard

Am I low test?

sounds like it yeah. Have you been doing a proper routine and gaining weight?

Also go see a doctor and get checked.

I did SS and Madcow and over the first year I gained around 8kg (also when i reached 50kg bench). Lifts weren't going up any more, so I cut down about 5kg and did Madcow where I got my 45kg OHP.

Granted I wasn't religious when going to the gym, but as a 70kg guy, I expected to be able to bench more than 50kg for reps and sets.

Age? Try harder

>tfw this lowtest wiener has a better ohp than you

Hold me Veeky Forums

Only one way to find out: get bloods done user

but he trained for two years. These are few months numbers

I've been at this seriously for about two years as well.

Although my other lifts are much better than this, OHP is really lagging behind.

Train it 3x a week

Will try, thanks friend.

It took like 1.5 years to get those OHP numbers and thats even after focusing on OHP instead of bench in Madcow

What are your Squat and DL numbers (assuming yo're OP)? Regardless, if all the symptoms you listed are true, go to a doctor and talk blood tests to determine your Test level. Doc should be able to help you out.

We're all gonna make it, even if you gotta go to the doctor to get your shit fixed first.

Squat 100kgx3 after about 1.5 years lifting
Deadlift 120kgx2 around same time

Increase volume m8. Even if it takes 80kg over 10 sets of doubles.

>tfw this guy has slightly less on his lifts than me and we've been lifting for similar lengths of time

Holy shit, am I low test too? Now I'm worried.

Your bench form is shit. Watch a video ffs.

I'm pretty sure form is ok. I arch back, squeeze shoulder blades together for a nice platform, squeeze core, take a deep breath, try to maintain 45 degree angle between arms and torso.

Been following mostly Alan thralls bench advice

>also follows Alan Thrall

STOP DOING EVERYTHING I DO GOD DAMMIT REE

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I have autism

Fine. I'll be more patient.

Thank you.

Okay man, you probably have low test considering that your upper body lifts are way weaker than your lower body lifts after 2 years (and your lower body is still shit).
How much are you tall?
If you're not almost midget level (I mean under 160 cm) go to the fucking doctor and ask to do a testosterone and general hormonal test, who cares about the money. If he says you're alright, do it again with at least 5 more doctors until one of them says "yes".
I would do that test anyway even if I'm a turbomanlet. If something is wrong with you and you have a medical condition you better fix it asap

I'm 167cm so still pretty shot. But yeah, the fact that my upper body lifts are so much weaker than my lower body lifts is what made me really suspicious. Before coming to fit I thought my nipples were hectik pecs.

I'll ask those when I grow the balls to see a doctor about it. Cheers.

Definitely low test. Been lifting ~6 months and I'm at 1pl8ohp and 2pl8bp for reps.

Impossible