Obligatory ideals thread

get in here quick lads and lasses or you won't get those sweet delicious (you)s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clémence_Poésy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10/10

Don't think this'll be topped. Absolutely love the minimalism.

I'm a simple man with a thing for brunettes

(You)

>your waifu is a little plain but okay

Looks like I'm living your ideals.

Plz rate me bros, I didn't waste so much time on this for nothing...

Love the bods and you have one of the same ideal hairs as me which I can't fault you on. Also love the ideal girl qualities and most of the pictures. But you need to fix your style man, especially if you want to nab an /out/ girl, go for a more rugged look, no girl looks at a "SEXY BITCH" Einstein t-shirt and ovulates...
7.5/10

Very generic in the body, style and hair. The girls are good though. 5.5/10

Something a little different which I can respect, love the style and the hair could be pulled off really well with the right face. 6/10

That pussy triangle on the rock climber is 10/10.

Anyone who doesn't rate others doesn't deserve a rating.

8/10. Not a fan of blonde women but everything else is awesome. Great style. And that rock climber qt has a nice smile. I hate how at some point it became fashionable for hot white chicks to stare at the camera like a dead fish a la Lindsay Lohan.

6/10

8/10

7/10

8.5/10

4/10

7.5/10

these are 10/10 ideals. Saving this one.

10/10 body, good hair and woman, bad fashion
Pocock is goat
4/10
The hair looks way better in your style model... otherwise a solid 8/10
Ayy classic but gold. 9/10
meme/420
Far left woman is the best, others not for me. Body and style are good, hair alright. 7/10
Best hair in thread, shame the weabooisms fuck it up. 6/10

Who is body?

Beanie+glasses/10
Simple 5/10
4/10
If you look like Hercules then surely you can find a better look woman
9/10
Sensible chuckle/10
5/10
Would hang with/10
Homeless or minimalist

you just want to be weird-looking ripped wes anderson in 60s paris

is me.

It's alright on every other front, but style needs proper sorting out.

Too 'archetypal suburban American Chad' for me.

Very nice. Physique is a bit skinny and hair only looks good on the right people, but your style and taste in women is on point.

That was an okay movie.

Overall not my thing. Taste in women is a bit bonkers.

Physique and hair is alright if you can pull it off. Your style is straight bad. Cartoons aren't women.

Pretty great all round. Style is a bit ambiguous.

Nothing too special. Just that ripped nigga who has a vague interest in "nerd" things.

Essentially.

Good body desu

Feels hipster as fuck

lol

Girls are cute

2/10
5/10 titty monsters
2/10
5/10
0/10
9/10
7/10
1/10
2/10

6/10 would be way higher if you dressed decently
6/10 boring but there's not much to nitpick
7/10 just never wear those disgusting jeans
8/10 it'll come across as try-hard when you're young but these ideals are solid for an older guy
0/10 i would've given you a 10 if the girl was the robot from ex machina
5/10 body is nice but everything else is boring. that style will hurt you if you don't have money
9/10 just for guts. however griffith did nothing wrong xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD also fix your style
8/10 pretty solid. not much to say
5/10 boring
7/10 ass goals are good. everything else is meh

faggot

sorry about your shit taste, user

you have easily the worst one itt what are you on about lad

so... you're into poorly dyed hair then?

Good I guess but most girls don't looks as good as them with short hair, you might just look like a dyke

I hate the style panel, rest is good

Terrible skinny jeans and douche beard but otherwise perfect

No bully

You're probably either one of the 2/10's or the 1/10. If so it's deserved.

im none of who you rated
i just think having shit taste while giving out

LOL that's even worse, I genuine look down upon people like you

>being this shook because I stated my justified opinion

The irony of this post, holy fuck haha

Is me
6/10. Losing points for anime waifu autism. Otherwise solid.
5/10. The hair and style just don't work with the body.
>Far left woman is the best, others not for me.
They're all the same girl.
2/10. Nice fade. Everything else just feels like a meme taken too far.
8.5/10 but this is going to take a lot of work to pull off. Basically, you're gonna need everything made to measure or professionally tailored with that physique and desired style. I kinda like how out there you are, though. Jacked Vincent Gallo meets Mr. GQ.
6/10. Why so obsessed with glutes?
10/10. Best in thread. Who is that goal body? Nice chicks.
4/10. That hair/style combo is a disaster. Nice Allison Stokke goal bod. Not sure if serious about the midget husbando.
6/10. Respectable but kinda stock.

Goal body is based Sadik before he got way too big.

wouldn't call that "style" tho

Nor homeless nor minimalist. 7/10, style's bit basic but girl and body are sweet.
Glad you managed to get enough pixels in your girl's photos as the number of other guys dicks she'd take if she was ever unfortunate enough to be in a relationship with you
Thanks. Nice sense of humour. Style's not my thing but I get why people'd go for it. 7/10
Everything but body's top. 7/8 out of 10 for me
You're probably underage but nice throwback meme
Ah damn, didn't pay attention because none are really for me. Lighting threw me off
And pretty much any hair and style would work with pocock's body.
weird combination of fit and pol memeing. This scares me a bit. 3/10

style too basic, girl choice is a okay
Jennifer Connelly/10
is this dad mode?
10/10 good choices
what is this?
bread and butter mode
you want a realdoll
unique, girl looks polish
needs work or is it simplicity at it best
keep bulking skelly
aesthetic physique choice
allison stokke

Who are you?

5/10
Post benis/10
I see you're going for that serial killer chic. Good taste in style and women imo 7/10
Bretty basic but nothing offensive. 6/10 I guess.

Stay away from our women boy. 500 million she apes for you to inseminate and abandon.

The girl's Clémence Poésy. She was in one of the funniest movies ever made so that helps.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clémence_Poésy

my lad

7/10. Took points only for style which is horrible.
10/10 again for Eva Green.
6/10
9/10 just because I'm not into blondes. But everything is good.
7/10
9/10 I like everything
8/10
8/10 Just for Kibo and Moose
8/10
9/10 everything's good but fuck Amber Heard.

If I didn't rate, it's that I don't like it at all.

You got shit fashion sense and want to get an unintelligent woman (religious) but apart from that good post.

Hey user mind if I steal it? You have pretty much the same taste as me.

love the style, the girls are not my type tho 7/10
6/10
dad bod 4/10
best body goal 10/10
not the fan of ottermode but girl and style are top tier 8/10
8/10
wtf is that style 5/10

Well, fuck, I posted the wrong one but it's pretty much the same tough.

t. curly-headed skinny runnerfag reporting in

These are nice
kek

I already have the hair.

Colonized
7.5/10
9/10

True

well done mate

2/10 i don't know what you're doing but i don't like it
7/10 basic but i'm into it. glad you have the hair!
6/10 kind of all over the place but i like your girls and i like your body dog
5/10 too trendy for me
6/10 mads' outfit is wack but i like your commitment
10/10
9/10 all about that basic shit
6/10 extremely far from what i like but i like that you like it
7/10 cool editing my dude
7/10 the cool middle-aged guy at the gym
8/10 love it
9/10 all about it. gl
8/10 basic but i like it my dude
9/10 nice butts dog. i like what you like
10/10 hot shit
9/10 love this shit
9/10 this vb is turning me on

>tfw you are a grown man who spent an entire hour on a vision board
>feels pretty good actually
>glad to have my goals in order

hair and body are 8/10, but style is all over the place and your girl goals are laughable. 4/10 overall

8/10 the outfit looks like it would be hard to pull off irl. good other choices tho

10/10 lmao @ the style

8/10 everything is good but the hair looks kinda douchey. but if you can pull it off ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pls no bully

7/10 looks nice, hope you meet aubrey someday and seduce her

not even kekking

>your girl goals are laughable
thot detected

I think I know you. San Fran?

you must be a transplant because no one from SF says "San Fran"

A Y Y

ZAN VRAN?

best ITT

The rest of you don't understand yourselves.

>triggered
ok well yours is absolute dogshit and you don't know me mine is great

6/10 goal body is decent I suppose, hair is basic just like the style, aubrey is a good choice tho

7/10 hair and body are good, not a fan of letterman jackets but it does fit with the look you're going for

8/10 solid

Objectively the best taste in this thread

thanks user, I rate yours 8.5 for being so damn calssy.

amazing goal body good luck in achieving

t-thanks, user..

>le triggered may may

relax

that haircut 9/11
good style and body 8/10
7/10 would friend

9/10 be my bf

How big is your dick?

i d-don't have one..

7/10
would rather have the hair of the blonde one than the one you picked for hair goals. also, your fashion choices wont even show off your gain and let fat women know you're better than them
9/10
If I were to fuck a female, it would be aubrey. just because i feel like she'd spit in my vag and make crows fly out of my asshole
8/10
Everything is good except the basic bitch taste in a mate
6/10
The short hair + muscles will make people assume you're a dyke unless you have a very feminine face. Also you've got weird taste in men.

thanks, my hair is dark and wavy so i just want to grow it out. i dont really train for aesthetics or to show off my gainz and the last thing i want is to make others feel bad about themselves...

you seem very aggressive desu.

pls resbond

Any other /big guy/ hunters on fit this evening?

if you're not at least in part training for aesthetics than why lift at all? i looked like the woman in your goal bodies window after a couple of months. all you'd need to do is go to the gym 3-ish times a week, squat, and supplement with protein for like 4 months max to get that body, and after that its all maintenance. if it sounds like im agressive its because i care bro.

I meant aggressive in general, not particularly towards me.

I lift so I can get strong and because it makes me feel better in the head. And because it's a nice hoby to have for numerous reasons. Thanks for the advice, i doubt i'll look like her in 2 months since i dont do hypertrophy work, but i'd love to get to her performance level in a year or two

>hoby

7/10. Most female fitizens dress like homeless lesbians and you are no exception. Still, props for the rest, which is all quite decent.
9/10. Your ideal woman just doesn't exist outside of a James Bond movie but it's all very nice to imagine.
Not sure if serious.
Nice goal physique, pedobear.
7/10. Nice chicks.
8.5/10. Nietzschean Ubermensch on an acid trip. I like it. You could tell me you're from the future and I'd believe you.
Is me.

>i dont do hypertrophy work
what does this mean? does this mean you're a crossfit pussy?
i never tried to get bigger. i tried to get stronger and my muscles got bigger too. what im trying to say is your goals are pretty low. especially considering i wasted an entire two months doing free weights, and then another month without including deadlifts in my regular lifts, and still managed to look like your goal body.

can somebody rate my shit or what

not a fan of the style, body's alright 6/10

You and I would be friends :> 9/10

5/10

Absolute trash style, rest if good 7/10

7/10

6/10

6/10

8/10

7/10 style is immature

8/10

8/10

hair's a little faggy but 9/10

8/10

PSA, women look infinitely better with longer hair

Not bad. White t-shirts really show off the body and your goal body is respectable too.

Highly disappointing. You make me sad.

You're all over the place with these goals. Do you want rippling definition or a layer of fat? Do you want long hair or short hair? Do you want neat clothes or messy clothes? Do you want a businessman or a frat boy? Make up your mind.

Digging the body and the hair. I'm not too keen on the fashion myself but with the body, you might be able to pull it off. God speed, metalhead.

A thicc, classy guy with good taste in women. From what I can see, you're an alright guy, user.

Body is the only good thing here. The haircut would be funny if you showed up to a party with it or if you just lost a bet, but as a goal? Hell no.

qt p2t

You bleed 90s and I can dig that. Probably one of my favorites I've rated so far. My favorite part would have to be the hair. Buddy, you better hope your hair is straight and thin or you'll never pull that off.

>You're all over the place with these goals. Do you want rippling definition or a layer of fat? Do you want long hair or short hair? Do you want neat clothes or messy clothes? Do you want a businessman or a frat boy? Make up your mind.
Thats because those are the culmination of everything i find acceptable. My ideal would be anything at those levels. I honestly wouldn't find any more value in having the toned back than i would in having the layer of fat. they're all pretty much acceptable ideals to me.

You stupid bitch. Focus on one thing at a time and maybe you'll come close to reaching it.

"Go after two birds, catch none."
-Ancient nigger proverb

Harsh way of putting it but it's true. You have to find something to focus on. The greatest people in history had one singular goal that consumed them entirely and it drove them to do amazing things. Having ideas you'd be willing to "settle for" is disgraceful.

Hate the style, the body and hair are good though. The girls are pretty tight too. 7/10

autism.jpg

Wouldn't share a prison cell with, 7.5/10

Body and hair are solid. Don't dig the fashion or the midget thing you got going on. 6.5/10

Chicks dig the football player look, so I can't blame you. But I hate the suit. 6.5/10

No plz 3/10

Love the muay thai bro look. The girls are okay. Liked the style you've got in the first better. Solid 7.5/10

Joocey but generally I don't think suits/dress shirts look good on people this big. Haircut is good though. Pretty generic but solid taste in girls. 7/10

Solid body and fuccboi haircut, you'll probably get girls. Don't like the Indiana Jones style though. 7/10

Body and haircut are great. But once again I don't think suits look good on people this big. You'll probably end up looking fat. Solid taste in women though. My goals were pretty much exactly the same when I started though 8.5/10

Big guy with a good taste in music and jesus haircut. 9/10

Everything except for the body and batman are absolute trash. 5/10

Basic chad 7/10

Is this what the American dream looks like?

neat, a bit twinky bodies otherwise solid. 8/10
really like this one, 9/10
2/10, not a real body, ugly ass hair, ugly ass style (wtf is with that buttonup)
twink bodies and kinda boring style but it's fine, 7/10
-
1/10 no redeeming factors here
autism/10
it's different but I like it, 8.5/10
racial preference is weird and creepy
>implying your goal "girl" is a girl, fruitcake
shit/10
>a dwarf, an anime guy and a pic with two people in it as 'ideal partner'
>reddit body goals
stop
weak body, boring style, boring girl, you get a 3/10 because handsome president guy
worst chapter
what the fuck is this, whats with the weird fading colors? fucking spiderman? girl looks 15 y old. apply yourself 0/10
shit body shit hair fun style ugly girls 2/10
really like this one, 9/10
really don't like this one, 2/10
shit body shit hair, fucking mads style, le aryan homely pure girl, 1/10
weak bodies boring style 4/10
the most basic bitch taste itt
i'll allow it 6/10
like the hair like the style like the girls, body looks plastic and boring. 6.5/10 my lesbo friend
8/10 and thats only because I love Bloodsport
switch out the black leather pants and you have a strong 9
meme hair otherwise good, 7/10
boring bodies boring meme hair, basic instagram style, the most replaceable vanilla men i've seen. 2/10
gay as fuck dog
8.5/10 though I like it
girls are pretty meh otherwise great, 8/10
shit taste in style and girls, the 50s is over dog, get over it

what a pleb