CBT: DMAA ain't shit edition

6'0 165
School gym lighting anabolic as fuark. Also can someone tell me what the deal with DMAA is? I hardly feel anything when taking mesomorph

>Two CBT's already up
>Better start a new one so everyone can see how much surface area my nipples cover.

Exactly right my man. Nipple coverage maximizes chest gains due to the increased concentrated melanin

High protein, low carb, and low fat diet right?

My dude i live and breathe crunchy peanut butter. Eat about a jar every week. Get the real stuff though, no palm oil shit. But other than that and almonds, id say pretty lowfat

6'3, 196lbs, 6 months in from skelly aiming for 70% klokov mode.

Did anyone recognize you so far, given you post yourself on here contantly?

pepperony nips ruining aesthetics

One of my buddies in the navy, about it tho

what the fuck is wrong with you kid? you post constant CBT threads so everyone can see your punch able face...like seriously, you have a nice body but your narcistic personality is complete shit. i'm just giving it to you real...you look like a complete pussy even with muscles on you.

6'3 190
Calisthenics only

>Back tuck doms got me feeling like death

Yo chill my dude, Its just fit :^)
I walk around with a shirt on dont worry

OP is annoying as fuck

dont let these pepperoni attacks get you down but you do look like a faggot man stop posting all the goddamn time here

I suspect you look pathetic without a pump.

Seen pretty much every thread that op has posted in the past few weeks, seems like a chill dude, you seem jelly

All these jelly beta fags hating on OP without even posting a pic of themselves just lmao. That's how you know you're doing something right. Keep on keeping on lad.

You don't have to post here for this bullshit. Get a myspace.

Ye I look like a sack of potatoes in the morning desu

I just dont know why they keep bumping my thread if they hate me so much :/

the fuck are those bullshit shorts? i need your bulge back plz

Jesus fucking Christ you utter faggot. I can't believe you've decided that you deserve to start yet another CBT.
>MySpace angles
>shit face genetics
unironically, kys

Can you post a picture from the front OP ?

You arent 6 feet, stop lying

Im 6 feet and weighted 163 and didnt have that chest and shoulders

Dam why you so dented my guy

Okay post a pic

As soon as im done lifting in a min shore

>unironically, kys
Why don't you make him if you're so tough?

Sei ghey

Natty? Routine? Diet?

I'd legit pay money to get a headstart on all this.

You want a stimmed up pre workout, try arez black by intel pharma. I did 2 scoops of it and was jacked up for easily 7 hours. I threw it out immediately afterwards.

Pic related, the ingredients.

Ye natty 2.5 years, 3 in sept. High fat/protein, high fiber, lowcarb diet. I started from fatfuck at 5'9 192 at my heaviest when i was 18. 4 times a week doing 5x5 compounds every day with a lot of accesory work, now I'm doing high volume heavy compounds twice a day 7 days a week. I do my heavy work fasted in the morning and do my volume work in the afternoon after classes when I have some food in my system. Diet is everything if you wanna get big and stay lean

Looks kinda meme with "test matrix" but ill czech it out my dude

Im 158 lbs now

I dont know what the fuck i have

2.9 years ago i bought a mass gainer and started lifting then i feel an itchy anus and took a stool test
Bam!

Entamoeba coli and hystolic

I stopped taking the mass gainer as with parasites that is all useless and then i stopped going to the gym

2 years passed and those years i took a lot of shit to expulse parasites then i decide to take a stool test and came out nothing

I bought another mass gainer and went to the gym again but i know i have bruxism and my ass itch sometimes

And everytime i take a shake i feel heavy bruxism and my ass itch sometime in the night while sleeping

I dont know what to do, its like something out of this world doesnt want me to gain weight

Im so sad and tired of this bullshit

I just want to be 175-180 lbs

Im going to do another stool test to see what i have now

I took a 3 day course of albendazole , today i took my last pill and i still have bruxism

Whats your bench
What do you do for obliques
How long have you been training
Do you follow any diet guidelines

Max is 265
working weight is 225 5x5
Diet/training posted above
Tilted hanging leg raises for obliques

fucking kill yourself you cringey faggot

:^)

you even type like a faggot, unironically consider suicide

Pose like Op edition

Be honest with me.
Will I ever escape dyel?
Bench- 225
squat 315
ohp-145
deads-350

Shit, forgot pic
>Inb4 smile
I'm jus brightening your days, deal with it.

U Look good!

Squat less focus on upper body volume. Dont fall for the muh squats and deadlifts meme

Halp I can't get either lean or bigger than this

Cut out carbs that arent fruits or veggies and lift heavy

Explain?

Shit advice honestly. Him not squatting and deadlifting won't make his upper body more jacked. Just train smart

He already has solid dl and squat numbers, but his bench and upper body size is way behind. No squatting or dl will give him more time to work upper body.

Post physique

lets see what you look like so everyone here can see an example of how bad advice stems from those who don't lift.

But his numbers are very balanced though. If they were unbalanced and he looked dyel I'd say start benching 3 times a week and squat 2x dead 1x, but he neither has unbalanced stats nor look dyel.

You could just...eat.

2 years lifting. Finishing the cut soon

Get a tan my dude

A 315 squat is no way in line with a 225 bench unless you wanna look like a t-rex

Post clothed pic

Pic didn't attach

>Get a tan my dude
>not knowing who pete rubish is

>A 315 squat is no way in line with a 225 bench unless you wanna look like a t-rex
>what is 1/2/3/4

you would know right since you can't even squat 315? neck yourself faggot you clearly don't have a clue about what you are talking about

Well i look better than 90% of the people on this board and i wish that was me being arrogant cause I'd have something to learn from all of you if that wasnt the case. Keep following "muh oats n squats" though, your body not mine.

32 5'9 180 still trying to make it

R8&H8 please

Stop drinking

Haven't been on Veeky Forums in a while

Where is masT?

Doing gay4pay

Dude i squatted 315 after like 4 months of training starting as a 60kg numale

come on my dude

Okay, post physuque

So could you. Here you go. Bon appetit.

BTFO

Post squat ;)

I'm thhe dude from the pic and I haven't responded yet.
I appreciate the advice, I do think 225 is on par with 315 squat, but if you think my chest is dyel that's good info to have.

Your chest didn't look dyel tbH. Post front pic. My chest is absolute ass and i bench 120

> inb4 he becomes new MasT

Stop shilling yourself, you are mentally ill, seek help.

So what's the verdict? Is this dude natty?

I'm at work so this is the best I can do, this is a pic of me a week ago I think.

>I look like shit
Kk

I know masT but im not sure how im like him. Esplain pls

Dunno if this is the good place to post this.
So I've been going to the gym for less than two months now, I fucking feel great, I love it and I go there everyday (one day cardio, one day lifting)
Is this good progress? I lost a lot of weight, mainly throughout last year, I am controlling my calorie intake and completely dropped junk food and only drink water/coffee/tea without sugar. Pic on the right is me from about two years ago when I peaked at 265lbs. Right now I am at about 210lbs. I am 6'1''.

Rule of thumb:
If they are bigger,stronger, or look better than you, then they are definitely on roids

An actual rule of thumb: if they are weaker but look bigger and better, they are probably on roids.

170cm
95kg
Been back in the gym 3 weeks, eating 2500 kcal a day.

in tumbling we used to do tuck circles where everyone would take turns thriwing tucks until they couldnt do anymore
as the circle gets smaller ot goes faster and by the end youre fucking exhausted, abs are destroyed

An even more actual rule of thumb:
You re a faggot and I fucked your mom.

You have to be at least 18 years old to use this site

How do I get the body in pic related?

Squats Deadlifts

Can I look great by August?

1.83 86 kgs currently.

3RMs are around 100 bench 185 dead 65 press, rows and squats I haven't tried to max out for a while.

height ?

I thought that ephedra/ephedrine was bad to take pre workout due to the elevated heart rate.

We all dl and squat m8, what else is there to that body?

too femenin

If you can't tell I said he had a nice body. I'm just being real. He makes brand new CBT threads every other day when there's already an existing one just so he can be at the top of the list. No one likes a narcissist and he really does have a punch able face with his little fuck boy smirk he has in every pictures he posts.

Gains golem?

Upvoted because you brightened my day

Im op

If ur heart is shitty i wouldn't take it but for healthy people its w.e

you look like Stone Cold's retarded half brother Luke Warm

If you lose the gut then you could look good, not "great." Can't tell since they'd be covered anyway but I really don't think you do any isolation ab exercises.

How much bf% is that?

TFW your country banned dmaa to be in line with the rest of the world when the rest of the world only restricted its use and now others have it you will never get it back again.

Please don't try to express your opinion when you think you can tell whether someone has abs before they're sub 15% BF.

And please, please, don't post if you think you really need to do multiple "isolation ab exercises".

6'2 175 lbs. I think I'm around 20% BF. Halfway to 1/2/3/4, been lifting for about a month. Should I cut now or cut when I get there?

udnddndnerated

Its honestly not all that great my dude. I get better workouts off my hyde

scale says 17. Remember that bfp doesn't matter as much as how it's distributed. It's also really hard to calculate accurately.

I could have a lot of interabdominal fat and low subcutaneous fat and be 17-20%.

People like to underestimate bfp as well.

Here is a brightness 4 u

6'3" 203

/I wont go away till I drink all your beers mode/

If you trained arms, delts and traps more (traps still look good desu) you could easily be bear mode :)

Lmao I literally said its not possible to tell since they'd be covered and OF COURSE you need different isolation excercises...are abs some sort of muscle different from others? If anything your abdominal gets used in different variations throughout the day, they crave muscle confusion. Really hope you're not that ignorant

Trust me man it's not a meme, easily the most powerful pre workout I ever took.

That's why I look the way I look, and you look like nothing.

Edgy faggots looking for shortcuts because they don't wanna put in work.