How do you get rid of calluses? Mine are like pic related

How do you get rid of calluses? Mine are like pic related.

>inb4 you don't
I know they'll help me with weightlifting, and they're considered "manly" or something, but they're honestly very uncomfortable and annoying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys senpai

Soak them in warm/hot water and then peel or scrape the outermost layer. Dry and then apply moisturizer. Do that every week or two or whenever one gets unruly and they'll stay in check.

google mark rippetoe calluses

Nail-file or teeth

Pumice stone rtard

If you're gripping the bar properly you won't get bad ones at all. Pic related.

>Not showing them with pride

Maybe 100yrs ago you hide them.

Now we are but milky cow babies. Supplant on America's dominance over the world.

Being hard & scaly is manly now.

That may be the case, but they're hard and scratchy on my dick when I jerk it.

How do i make my calluses more pronounced? They make me look tough.

Use gloves so that you have nice soft hands to jerk off your boyfriend, fucking faggot

>he doesn't have someone to service his cock

Must feel bad senpai.

I buy a nice Hair moisturizer for just the occasion.

It's not cheap.

It makes your dick smell like peppermint, in a good way.

Lift heavy weights, especially deadlifts and rows.

>Implying that girls like it when you rub your scratchy calluses all over their body
Try harder, you mong

you just don't lift heavy enough brah
>never gonna make it

Enjoy ripping a callus

Bite them off? That's what I used to do.

I've tried, but they're too hard and large to bite off. Trying to pick them off doesn't work either.

When you DL and pinch a callus off

Purchase a large pumice stone from the "beauty aisle" at any grocer / general store.

Bring it in the shower with you. Before you're done washing, use the pumice stone on your palms.

If you don't wear socks often, or you're a pajeet and only wear sandals (even with a tux), you can use the stone on your heels, too.

>not metro

Ripping a callus while deadlifting and leaving a bloody mess everywhere is one of my biggest fears, because it would draw attention to me for the worst possible reason, thus activating my self conscious almonds.

It'll make you look manly as fuck as long as you're not using baby weight

Man calusses are one of the signs you're lifting like a blessed motherfucker.
Keep them, they're basically a sign of being a sikkunt.
>peeling calusses
>never gonna make it

I mean even if I file them down a bit, they'll come back in a few weeks anyway. So if they're bothering me, why shouldn't I remove them?

Because they'll come back in a few days anyway and hurt more in the meantime.

Shave them with a callus shaver.
Not right down to raw skin, just enough to flatten them.

I've tried all the other suggestions and this is by far the best, also very satisfying.

>Not liking those
w3w

You stop causing them. Use better grips and gloves/tape/chalk.

If you stop the stimulus for callusing it usually takes 1 to 2 weeks for new growth to shed the old skin like an old blister or a scab, it just peels off.

If you are treating the symptoms and not the cause (abrading them with a foot file or pumice)... well... They are there because you are causing them and you really should understand your body and why it does something you dont want it to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZBmiQm4MF4

just choose a purse that can hide them you faggot

i'm a climber. get better grip strength so you don't have to grip the bar so hard. also to get rid of them just get a latex glove and fill it with moisturizer. leave it on over night and you can just scratch them off in the morning. I personally end up just pinching the skin and cutting them off using nail clippers

pic related. use single-blade disposable. gently (no pressure) scrape the callus away.

refer to then promptly drop a loaded barbell on your neck

use a nail clipper. if it gets too big you might want to visit a dermatology clinic for cryotherapeutic removal

>be me
>be lanklet
>when playing tabletop rgps always play and drawn to the shorter races
What did he mean by this?

>being a beta cuck jeopardising his gains just to please and cuddle the mother of his wife's son

>Getting this riled up just because I asked how to get rid of a dead patch of hardened skin from my hands

Is it summer already?

I use straight - edged nail clippers.

>telling other people to kill themselves because they aren't weak anime cucks like you
Lmao stay triggered

Sand them down with a nail file or some light sand paper and then moisturize.

you don't want to get rid of them completely but you don't want them to tear off either

Nail clippers user.
Just make sure you don't go so deep that you cut the skin underneath the callus.

wear gloves, get a thick hydration lotion, also a exfoliation rub or something and in couple months it will be softer, really softer, my hand used to sandpaper my dick everytime i masturbated

>Implying I told you to kill yourself
Can you read?

use a sock, your mom probably still does your laundry anyways

Are you fucking retarded?

I meant do it for neck gains. I'm just looking out for you, user