I see a post the other day where people were saying they only spent £30-40ish a week on gains food but I can't see how...

I see a post the other day where people were saying they only spent £30-40ish a week on gains food but I can't see how that's possible

I'm looking to eat the same shit to hit my calories and macros to make it simple

5kg chicken breasts - £25
5kg rice - £10-15
4kg kidney beans - £12
1kg Brussels or broccoli - £1

For fats I'm thinking olive oil, avocado, dark chocolate or regular olives

Not sure how much of this I'll go through in a week I'll have to check on mfp

Also been looking into huel + milk diet

400g huel:
1650 calories
153g carbs
54g fat
122g protein

2 litres milk:
1240 calories
93g carbs
67g fat
66g protein

Not sure if I wanna go down the autistic liquid astronaut diet route though

Bump

Plz help

Bump

Help

Where do you shop?

I mean currently I'm not doing this, I've just done some googling and found them products for that price

Shop around, it'll help bring the price down. Aldi is cheap as fuck.

Frozen and ambient foods typically last longer than fresh so even if you don't get through it all you'll have some left over.

As long as you hit your targets it doesn't matter how you get your gains. Just make sure you don't accidentally poison yourself by ingesting some rip off brand of whatever. I personally prefer cooking myself up decent meals, liquid diets get fucking boring and make your shits come out too fast.

I mean I'm pretty sure I've sourced the cheapest shit, musclefood and livelean do the cheapest chicken breasts from what I've seen 5kg for £25. I've never been and seen how much they sell the other stuff I've listed for.

Why would the liquid diet get boring though, I could firm the boringness for good gains, it'll be better than how I eat atm cos I'm not even sure if I eat enough some days. Couldn't I just add some shit that's full of fibre to that diet like fruits n stuff

>prices in eur
>1kg of rice 1.3
>0.5kg of kidney beans 0.45
>80g canned mackerel 0.5
>0.5kg peanuts 1.6
>0.5kg cottage cheese 1.5

yeah i eat the same shit most of the time but it's cheap af and that's without any special offers. last time mackerel was on sale and price was like 0.3 per can so i bought like 30 of them and cleaned out the entire shelf. wish i would have bought more because they were a steal.

i'm from austria and i shop at hofer

Maybe I'm underestimating but £5 per KG for chicken breast seems expensive.

I just find it boring, personal preference I guess. If you need something simple to hit the gains and to keep track that you're getting enough then go liquid. But yeah get some extra fibre so the world doesn't fall out of your booty hole.

Where do u go for chicken breasts?
Got any fibre food recommendations Yeah I envy those prices man

lmao. Stop counting calories like a little whining bitch! Lift heavy, don't eat junk food. If you want to drop weight, do some fucking cardio!

Na isn't that simple, I'm buying my own food now so I wanna do this to a T

Bump

Butchers chicken might be cheaper

Not him but I work at a wholesalers in the uk and 5kg of chicken is £20, so around £4-5 per kilo is probably about right for most retail places in the uk sadly.

Yeah there's a couple local to me I'll check them out, but I doubt it's gonna be much cheaper also livelean and musclefood deliver which cuts out a lot of the bs

What's the name of the place?

Booker. If you have any wholesalers near you like them, Costco, makro or whoever, it's worth checking out and asking nicely for a day pass or something so you can shop there and stock up.

Am I doing this right or what adjustments would u lads make

>3000cals for lunch.

Are you a fuckin whale?

Huel + milk for comparison, seems much more simple, I might just eat this shit and have a dinner ontop that my parents are having

Is ingesting that much calcium bad for you? Is it cool to eat this permanent or will I turn into calcium

Wasn't specifically for lunch faggot I was just putting it into one section, that's a days worth

Huel is great as a breakfast meal replace if you're like me and are always in a rush in the morning.

I wouldn't live off it exclusively, it's pretty bland and it's also vegan, I have doubts about the bioavailability of the protein in it.

>8 tbsp of mayo
vomiting_animu_girl.png

>Calling me a faggot when you're eating 700cals of mayo.

Ok bro

Hypothetically eating, I asked for input from other people that know what they're doing as well which u clearly don't u faggot

Go to a cash n carry or Asian stores. Rice is cheaper there.

What do u mean u have doubts about the bioavailability, shouldn't you also have doubts about the bioavailability of protein in whey as well then?

Whey, greek yoghurt, shredded flax seed

You're better off buying whole chickens to save money, Tesco regularly sell 3 chickens for £10, a good kilo of meat on each one I reckon, plus some bones for tasty soup

your kidneys and large intestine might kick the bucket after prolonged hypercalcemia. that said, look up the doses needed for such, milk isn't as calcium rich (in comparison) as one might think. I'd worry more about shitting satanic hellspawn floods after a continuous liquid diet huehue(l)

You don't have to be a trained nutitionist to figure out you shouldn't be getting over 25% of your calories from fucking mayonnaise.

since when does whey have a plant based incomplete amino profile, being literally MAMMAL TIT JUICE in powder form ladm90

I've never looked into amino's in depth but I'm pretty sure people eat brown rice, peas, flax seed, sunflower seeds, oats and coconut on their own, it's all of those just grount up into powder right? What's the problem with making a shake out of that powder with whole milk and then eating a regular dinner along with that so I'm not eating pure liquid

Thanks for the tip, how much do the bones come into the weight of it though? I'm looking at the large whole chickens they're £5.50 each and weigh 2-2.35kg

getting a huge part of your diet from liquid calories fucks with your digestion, period. might not be as severe with an additional solid meal, but still. also liquid nutrition doesn't satiate jack shit, so you run into the danger of either overeating at dinner, or being sorta hungry all the time despite getting in shitloads of calories. if you can work around those things, do whatever you want, it's not inherently bad for you per se.

How does this look

Or

>ambient foods
What did he mean by this?

not much of a difference, comes down to preference. slight bias towards fiber cause mitigating digestion stuff, but only marginally so.

Slow cooker and frozen chicken from Tesco/Aldi dude. You can bang the frozen chicken straight in the slow cooker and all the dextrose and shit they inject boils out of the chicken, tastes just as good as fresh mate.

Should I add more fibre?

Thanks for the tip lad

nah the bran and apple should suffice. take some psyllium husk or however it's spelled if you notice runny shit.

I changed to 100g of bran flakes, gonna blend it in with the shakes

this. I never count calories desu just stop being a shit cunt and pay attention to whats entering your mouth