What translation?

what translation?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Ignatius-Bible-IGNATIUS-PRESS-ebook/dp/B002LDM8UO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518349732&sr=8-1&keywords=ignatius rsv&dpID=514rp4FR83L&preST=_SY445_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvPs6CCacRA
youtube.com/watch?v=wcvfe4zJ-TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gHX8kl12WMY
youtube.com/watch?v=A4K_fCPx814
youtube.com/watch?v=-bRuk-EopEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KJV
NASB
NET

NIV PRE 84

The Ford Translation.

It depends. No translation is perfect.

Original translation.

KJV or NKJV

>t Jew

Douay–Rheims

How 'bout that one?
NO MORE (((christ)))MAS FOR YOU FAGGOTS, AAAH HAHAHHAHAAHHA

GOD JUL COCKSMOKERS

kjv, for pure A E S T H E T I C reasons (i'm atheist)
>flag

Geneva Bible 1560

NKJV is garbage

Does it really matter?

Fox News

Christmas shouldn't be celebrated... Jesus wasn't even born on the 25th of december.

>i'm atheist
opinion discarded

Meme flag, oops

NRSV

Nuh, S.D.A
That is like, your opinion man

very much

t. sky daddy babby

I only have 2:
New American: received as a gift at my baptism
Living Bible: belonged to my great-grandparents

How heretical are these?

heresy is the dumbest word i've ever heard

what about "ecclesiastical"?

Anyway, I'm not sure there are many people here who would be able to explain why one translation is better than another...

based.

>muh skydaddy
>lel flying spaghetti monster
even when I was atheist, this was always a bad insult

no i mean the concept of heresy

In the end guys, the bible was put together by man.
Man made it holy.
While you should follow the word of God/Jesus in the scriptures just take most of it with a grain of salt

this one

t. browsed a bunch of christian boards and they recommend this the most

kjv obviously

None. Learn koine greek and biblical hebrew, bitch

it uses Alexandrian texts unlike the KJV

lol

>opinion discarded
big if true

>translating it
Pleb. I bet you aren't even reading the extended edition with deleted scenes from the Vatican vaults.

Not the KJV

wew. lad.

KJV is the most literal translation

Not since Christ has their been a man more despised on this earth, I think it is possible that God sent Christ back as Hitler. And will continue doing so until the Jew is defeated.

Fuck off.
>daily reminder that "Sanctuary cities" were a christcuck initiative
>daily reminder that 70% of swedes are in the church of sweden

But for real, if you want to be a real Christian without all the cuck WE WUZ FORIGNERS SO WE CANT SAY ANYTHING N SHEEIT lines get the Ignatius RSV.

Here's the amazon link.
amazon.com/Ignatius-Bible-IGNATIUS-PRESS-ebook/dp/B002LDM8UO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518349732&sr=8-1&keywords=ignatius rsv&dpID=514rp4FR83L&preST=_SY445_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Also sedevacantism.

Have fun.

If you're Pr*tty then yeah. Don't forget the 1611 edition contain all the books Catholics use as well but you're the kind to throw out scriptures.

BAHAHAHAHA

catholicism is shit

Sure about that?

My sides.
Who told you that, your pastor?

Rip germany

It's mainly Textus Receptus VS modern texts (WH, Nestle, Aland, etc).

TR has too many errors to be reliable.

>muh muh
>lel lel
I didn't mention spaghetti monster. It's not a bad insult. These people worship a completely arbitrary concept.

STATENVERTALING

you literally said "word" but ok, what do you mean the concept of heresy is dumb?

>2018
>take serilously fantasy book written by kikes

Choose a verse and let's compare.

why do protestcucks need 1000 translations of the bible lmao

Roman Catholic Apostolic.

there must be a correlation with atheism and autism

The original one (Greek).

>why do you want to read the bible lol just let your priest tell you what it says

T. prottie

yes
The POPE DOES WHAT OLSTEEN DOES ON A GLOBAL SCALE SOY BOI

> The original one
> pick a mss from the XIIIth century

intradesting. Would read a nazified white sharia koran 5/5

KJV if you're not a fucking christfag and just want to enjoy the apotheosis of white literature. If you're a christfag just choose a denomination and cuck to whatever they tell you to do/believe.

D-R is objectively the most beautiful and accurate English translation.

I have the Baronious Press editions of both the full bible and a pocket gospel and psalms. They're really well made books.

I go to a Bible Church. No versions are regarded as better as long as they are literal translations.

Because languages evolve. So you have to update the translations to be more appropriate for the language of your time.

The new testament was originally written in Greek by the Byzantines.

I didn't say pic related.

Look where "solo scriptura" got you faggots, lol. Catholicism and orthodoxy have thousands of years of tradition, picking protestantism over Catholicism or orthodoxy is like choosing a turd on the lawn over a freshly grilled steak.

Just, you should have picked an older mss.

Nice fallacy you got there.

>there must be a correlation with atheism and autism
Let me guess, you went to that one christian museum that shows men walked with dinosaurs. How was it?

>that image

Nice thousands of incoherent denominations you got there.

sola scriptura is a fake term made up catholics

It is sola fide.

Proof? I'm almost 99% sure it was made up by martin jewther.

better?

Christianity need a mid way between the heretical globalised Cathos and the incoherent thousands of proddies churchs

ha, you should share this post on /r/atheism. they might enjoy it there. and mostly just protestants believe in creationism.

Definitely :)

Only interlinear.

This

Interlinear can be nice

The best translation.

the prots must be stopped!

>ha, you should share this post on /r/atheism. they might enjoy it there.
I will ignore this
>mostly just protestants believe in creationism.
Explain? Don't tell me about that one Catholic priest who contemplated a Big Bang. "Hey guys! We're absolved of our dumb ideas because of this one guy!"

WOW

the only people harping on protties as "sola sciptura is catholics"

The Bible must carry authority for all things spiritual. The catholic church directly contradicts the Bible. Catholics do not know their Bible like protestants do at all.

I kind of want to read that.

Septuagint

"Greek translation (about 1000 years older than the MT made in the 3rd to 2nd centuries BC) of the Hebrew Scriptures that was in popular use in Egypt and Israel and was used in the quotations in the New Testament, especially by Paul the Apostle, and also by the Apostolic Fathers and later Greek Church Fathers."
"Separated from the Hebrew canon of the Jewish Bible in Rabbinic Judaism."

The Masoretic Text

"It was primarily copied, edited and distributed by a group of Jews known as the Masoretes between the 7th and 10th centuries AD."
"The Masoretic Text was used as the basis for translations of the Old Testament in Protestant Bibles such as the King James Version and American Standard Version."
"It has many differences of both greater and lesser significance when compared to the manuscripts of the Septuagint.", a Greek translation (about 1000 years older than the MT made in the 3rd to 2nd centuries BC) of the Hebrew Scriptures that was in popular use in Egypt and Israel and was used in the quotations in the New Testament, especially by Paul the Apostle."
>"Septuagint differed from the Masoretic tradition of Hebrew texts, which was affirmed as canonical by the Jewish rabbis, and they wanted to distinguish their tradition from the newly emerging tradition of Christianity."

>"After the Protestant Reformation, many Protestant Bibles began to follow the Jewish canon."

Gal 2:14
But when I saw that they are not walking uprightly to the truth of the good news, I said to Peter before all, `If thou, being a Jew, in the manner of the nations dost live, and not in the manner of the Jews, how the nations dost thou compel to Judaize?

>I will ignore this
you should deeply consider it. reddit is calling you, go back to it.

I understand where your getting at but we reach an impasse at the "globalized" statement. Everything wrong people point out about the church (Globalization, promotion of homosexuality, changing the lords prayer, the sex scandals) etc. was after Vatican II. I have an answer to you my friend, since you're french you were probably raised catholic but fell out of faith with it because of the cucked pozzed shitstain it's become like I did. Here watch these, come back to the true faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=wcvfe4zJ-TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gHX8kl12WMY
youtube.com/watch?v=A4K_fCPx814
youtube.com/watch?v=-bRuk-EopEo

>translation

>Catholic
>American
Choose one. And we all know you'll choose the first, you slave to Rome.

This is what adults read

You get me wrong at "globalized", I was more thinking about a unique, centralized, direction, for the whole world. That's what I was meaning, and it's kind of legit. Biblically speaking.

Proddies don't have that, any pastor can build his own church and tell whatever he wants.

But cathos are still heretical on too many points... Proddies did not go deep enough to restore the original, primitive christianism. They had good ideas, and good individuals Waldo, Servetus, etc... but it's not enough.

>Catholics do not know their Bible like protestants do
according to protestants Babylon, mother of whores, from revelation is Rome. That's funny because that would make you a whore, you are a "daughter" of catholic church.

Imagine using this gender neutral piece of trash.