How tf is this a thing? Why do we need some bs motivation to do something we literally need to survive?

How tf is this a thing? Why do we need some bs motivation to do something we literally need to survive?
>hey look at me guys I'm eating food look how cool I am

I drink a fucking gallon by lunch.

Silly user, don't you know girls will do anything for attention?

the labeling certain times is fucking retarded, you know damn well that at 10:59 she'll be chugging the 1/8th of a gallon between 9-11 because she didn't remember to drink any during the past 2 hours.

why does everything have to be a challenge now a days?

This is something girls do. Don't expect logic to be involved

>remember your goals
>NO EXCUSES!
bitch you're fucking drinking water not running a marathon REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>water
>not milk

Never gonna make it

If you are not used to drinking that much water, it's a good thing to do. After a week or so it will no longer be a novelty however, and you should be drinking enough water by then regardless.

My whole life I have always kept a glass of cold water beside me and constantly drink from it and refill as soon as it's empty. I don't know how much this equates to in gallons, but I do know that I piss like 10 to 20 times per day. I don't do it for health, because most of my life I never gave a shit about health. I do it because I'm a thirsty boy and I love the taste of water.

I am constantly amazed by people who have trouble drinking water/staying hydrated. It's literally the number one primal need embedded in your amygdala.

It's almost exclusively the preserve of the attention-seeking.

same here, my whole life Ive always had a water bottle with that I refill asap once empty. Honestly I feel uncomfortable like somethings wrong when I don't have my bottle with me

>I piss like 10 to 20 times per day
you fucking what

user a hydrated person should urinate anywhere from 6-12 times per day (going a little over isn't a bad thing)

I didn't even realize that was abnormal until a year ago. I had to go to the doctor to make sure I wasn't diabetic kek.

If this is what it takes for some people to cultivate discipline, so be it. I'd rather see people doing all kinds of goofy ridiculous shit if it'll get them to take responsibility for their own well being.

>reusing water bottles
Enjoy your high estr

You might have prostate cancer.

tbqh I find myself often forgetting to drink, I need to be severely dehydrated to notice it. that's why I have a half gallon bottle of water that I try to finish twice a day, and a smaller one that I finish during before/during/after gym.

that said, the pic and related YAY GO ME idiocy that some girls have should be illegal and punishable by public shaming.

>truck driver
>have to drink half a gallon the second i wake up and another half gallon an hour before my day ends
wheres my motivational jug

>during before/during/after
t. timelord

>truck driver
>wants a jug

we all know you'll just piss in it and toss it out the window

way of the road boys

nah i always pee in loo when on the road

>I piss like 10 to 20 times per day

You need to see a doctor user, I drink 1-1.5 gallons of water a day and piss maybe 6-7 times max

not a sole truck driver privilege m90

stop appropriating sleazy fatass culture #triggered

Basically this

Abd

Na he is fine.

I have 2x 1.5L bottles that I cycle throughout the day.
>Can drink anywhere from 3 - 12 litres a day
>Can piss anywhere from 7 - 30 times a day

fpbp

Starting to drink only water, when does it start getting easier?

from a fat user it wont be easy until at least a month in and thats if you dont bullshit but after that its smooth sailing. I just started again so good luck user

Thanks bro good luck to you too

kek
put some fresh lemon juice or mint leaves in it. literally just coping with being too much of a faggot, but it helps.

Do people actually have trouble drinking only a gallon a day?

>people drink a gallon of water a day
>anons act like it's normal

What's the point?

>I drink a fucking gallon by lunch.
if it was that easy, don't you think everyone would be doing it, you dumb faggot?

I do the same thing but I don't make it gay as fuck like her

Also ever since my boss has had me work on the night shift the numbers are a little off. I'd say I'm ahead of schedule right now

That feel when you have diabetes insipidus and you kiss every half hour or so including 5 times throughout the night so you've never had a good sleep ever :(

Piss*

"I keep telling myself that I should get fit but then I see people that I know and work with starting exercise routines and they become boring and talk about 'reps' and read out the amount of calories from food wrappers as if anybody cares. A year after going to the gym and becoming experts on the amount of water they should drink in a day, they are just as flabby as when they started but less interesting."

Everytime I see people making a big deal out of water I remember this gem from 27b/6.

>accidentally

>diabetes insipidus
>Excessive urination and extreme thirst and increased fluid intake (especially for cold water and sometimes ice or ice water) are typical for DI

Man that sounds exactly like me, I chug iced water all day and still feel thirsty all the time. Also, I constantly have to wake up to piss. Are my kidneys fucked?

its probably your diet that is causing it. avoid sugar, wheat flour and yes, probably milk like plague

Dude I have to piss like 4 times before falling asleep, and I average about 30 minutes between pissing sometimes but I can also do my normal routine like exercise and going to the gym without taking a piss for 2 hours.
I had blood tests and everything and everything appeared to be "fine".

This shit is exactly what I'm going through right now. I think for me it might me caused by mold because my house is severely infested with it.
I'm going to move out and change my diet to no sugar, gluten, or dairy. Hopefully I can become back to normal because I can never sleep. I normally have to piss like 4 times a night before falling asleep from being so tired
If I eat a food that irritates my bladder I have to piss like every 5 minutes nonstop. I've been to a doctor and he didn't know what was wrong with me and could only give me medicine.

Is observing urine concentration after withholding fluids for a time a reliable test? My piss definitely gets darker and stinkier if I stop drinking for awhile, so if that doesn't happen when you have DI then I guess I don't have it.

Honestly I think I probably just drink too much booze.

Underrated post

This is the sad state where people do this to drink enough water in the day instead of just drinking when they're thirsty and making sure their pee is slightly yellow or clear.

Because most people aren't even close to aware of the amount of water one should have. Also most people think I'm thirsty means grab a soda/juice/sport drink. And then will wonder why there still thirsty not 45 minutes later

Still pretty fucking gay user.

Is this something you autists are legit mad about?

>hurrrrr i'm so fucking healthy, i habitually do this thing that i read you're supposed to do, why doesn't everyone else do it exactly like i do, fucking plebs

HHAH NICE OP I TOTALLY AGREE

US LIFTERS RIGHT?

>a recommendation for total water intake (including that in food) somehow inspired a generation of autists to think they need to physically chug down a gallon of water every fucking day

Debbie is definitely /ourguy/

Literally me if you guys wake up in the middle of the night needing to piss. I don't even drink that much water.

Surely this is for people who drink a lot of fizzy drinks and are using motivation to switch to water instead?

If not, it is completely beyond me. I don't have a sweet tooth at all so never had any problems drinking plenty of water throughout the day. I am going to assume this is reddit tier attention seeking bs

How much water is too much?
I'm 6'4, 230 and I drink about a gallon and a half of water a day including one protein shake
If I don't drink that much my piss is yellow and I always took that as a sign of dehydration
I piss 15 times a day

im sure its been said a million times in this thread, but a lot of people, fit or unfit, penis or bergina, don't drink enough and don't realise their symptoms of tiredness and irritability and lack of concentration stem from dehydration. so this isn't actually stupid. you could do the same but only write the time as to not SHOW EMOTION AND BE MORE MASCULINE
>*overhed presses u to marz hehe*

I've almost done it before. That's what you get for weeing in green Mt. Dew bottles.

... ehm, I mean, EWWW

being actually thirsty IS a sign of however minor dehydration already (like a 2% drop or so). You should piss clear by noon or you're doing something wrong.

>Drinking water that has been sitting in a plastic jug for 14 hours.
Just get a gallon jug and refill it a couple of times.

No, that's ridiculous. 6 on the upper end of the normal spectrum, and my urine is clear as fuck negro.