instagram.com/p/BStwzz5lxQf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can he even do one pull up?

Big Z

Fuck off and die skinnyfag

Arguable

What a fatass.

>Is there a stronger man on earth?

I don't know, maybe we should host competitions in order to determine who the world's strongest man is and then we'll know

...almost as if he doesn't care about aesthetics...

Brian shaw

>Americans in charge of posting content to Veeky Forums

This guy is fat as fuck, fuck off.
Strength doesn't matter if your abs aren't visible.

Stay mad fatcunts

in terms of static strength, no I dont think so. if he switch to PL he could probably hold both the dl and bench world record. he wont tho, he'll just keep chasing a title he can never win. Shaw and Thor have him beat on anything that involves moving

also, why did you put a swastika on him?

Why would you do that to your body?
Look at him, he is probably barely able to move, and if he doesn't die from a heart attack at age 40 his back and joints will hurt like hell.

no one who competes at a high level will be healthy later in life. you have to sacrifice to be the best. and how many old people do you know who did nothing with their bodies and they still failed them in there 40s and 50s. he also has great mobility and endurance. much better than an average man

or is your real problem that he isnt aesthetic and you cant conceive of someone having goals different from your own?

>fattylifters complaining about squat form
what did he mean by this

kys panzer

>inb4 that video comparing olyfags to EQUIPT powerlifting

Why do people do powerlifting? If you want to compete in strength strongman or oly are far higher profile plus have nothing like the injury rate of powerlifters
Plus you can still look aesthetic doing them

He can pull up >1000 lbs from off the ground :^)

>kys
>"inb4 you post evidence that backs up your opinions"

youtube.com/watch?v=3Lfy-mhZ6UA

because they want to?? also everything you said is wrong

>higher profile
outside of wsm competitors, most strongmen are completely unknown. fuck, outside of shaw, hall, thor and z even wsm competitors are unknown. for a normal person, they will never get any recognition from strongman. same with oly. other than ilya and klokov, none are high profile to people outside the sport

>injury
PL has the lowest injury rate. oly movements are more complex, so have more room for error (this also turns people off as its harder to get into) and strongman is intentionally dangerous. with the large amount of events, its hard to get a grasp of perfecting technique for all. also, ots main selling point is spectacle. danger sells tickets

>aesthetic
there are plenty of aesthetic powerlifters. very few aesthetic top strongmen

>didnt post a bad powerlifting squat, just a good oly squat

hmmmmmmm

I go to the same gym as him and can confirm ive seen him do weighted pullups with 1.5 pl8

you go to strength asylum?

Yes if you go its the autistic kid with the star trek shirt and glasses reporting in.

how is it? Im going to keele in september and I dont know if I should go SA or just use the uni gym

This is one of the better meme

Its great a shit load of equipment they sell liquid egg whites cheap as hell and everyone being huge in there is great motivation.
I switched from puregym because I got sick of listening to i took a pill in ibiza for the millionth time.
Cant speak for the uni gym but theyre generally good. Id say get a day pass for each and see which you prefer the vibe of lad

> Eddie hallocaust
Kek

Shaw surpassed Savickas

Hall has the best deadlift. Which means more than a bunch of arbitrary meme lifts in World Strongest Man.

>Hall has the best deadlift
And the strongest strict press of anyone on earth right now, probably on a par with prime Z. If Hall can stay healthy (big if) in a couple of years he'll be indisputably the statically strongest man ever.

>tfw I find my perfect form & am progressing
Glory.

his bench also rivals kirills/spotos without even really focusing on it. he should move to powerlifting. or atleast take a season out of strongman to set the WR total

Does he count the bar?

Stronger than prime Z by miles.

Prime Z pushed pressed 212 axel - Eddie EASLY stricted pressed 216

Not to mention eddies deadlift

Prime Z is MUCH weaker than current Baby-Eddie.

Shaw? lol

Shaw can run with sand bags faster or throw some kegs higher, but stronger? kek

I bet the worlds strongest man is stronger.

I've always kind of wondered why the best of the best strongmen now don't lean out.

Surely they're so close to the limit of what the body can achieve that it would be easier to increase their maxes for yolk/frame carry/box jump/etc by leaning out?

I feel like with their extreme cocktail of steroids they could cut 50lbs of fat without losing enough strength to make it not worth the effort.

When Big Z comes back we might learn if being leaner helps since you're basically lugging around less weight in every event that uses legs.

I guarantee he can, even with his bodyweight (408lbs)

Honestly it looks like he could break every PL record there is, yes even the quat

mass moves mass

>I've always kind of wondered why the best of the best strongmen now don't lean out.
For some reason absolute Strength peaks at a high bodyweight

I dont think there is any scientific proof as to why

dl and bench yes. squat. no

Ive seen him hit the mid 300kg range for reps. there are guys in tested feds that out squat him. there is no way he could out squat Ray Williams or Jezza or that canadian guy

if he goes single ply theres Blaine Sumners

raw with wraps theres Malanichev and others like him

>shit surpassed Savickas
In your dreams maybe, Shaw will forever be a no-body. He ruins the sport.

No, These days the worlds strongest man can run with 220 lbs sand bags faster than Eddie, thats the meaning of "Worlds strongest man"

I talk about pure static strength, and shaw/prime Z/thor are all behind Eddie

>Shaw will forever be a no-body

literally what? most people consider him to be the greatest strongman of all time

everything he did was over exaggerated just like all strongmen from that era

Strongman competitors injure themselves at every comp. basically the winner is whoever can still function for the last couple events.

Yeah how about his Olympic medal and records? Fucking idiot.

>all official olympic records set have since been broken
>all unofficial personal records are more than current records, have no evidence or are just gimmick non-lifts

real makes you think

I want to point out. he was still very strong and a great lifter, but not the GOAT

The Guinness Book of World Records (1985 edition) lists his feat of lifting 6,270 pounds (2844.02 kg) in a back lift as "the greatest weight ever raised by a human being".[15] Anderson turned professional after the 1956 Summer Olympics, and so many of his feats of strength, while generally credible, were not done under rigorous enough conditions to be official. Nevertheless, Guinness Book of World Records did cite him in its 1985 edition for a backlift of 6,270 pounds. This became the basis for his reputation as the "World's Strongest Man".

Any other pro strongmen with a gold medal?
Think about that. What has Eddie hall ever accomplished at the international level, really? Strongman lifts aren't recognized by anyone besides strongmen competitors.

the guinness book of world records no longer count his lifts. none of them can be confirmed and none of them were actual lifts. just stuff he made up

Eddies 500kg deadlift is verified to have actually happened which automatically makes it more impressive. and while not comp legal, it is still respected by powerlifters as the heaviest dl ever. he also has the wr log press

mid 300 for reps would put his max near 450kg though so hes pretty close in the squat to the record aswell

instagram.com/p/BStwzz5lxQf/

is the only vid I can find of him squatting. this isnt his max obviously, but if we assume its close it would still put his squat

top kek

>le aesthetic me me

kys

reminder that Eddie will forever be a manlet

Nothing in this post is believable.

Gold. Medal. For. Weightlifting.

what do you mean believable? Anderson got a gold medal, yes. bu the lifts he got it for are no longer impressive and are being done by people 50kg lighter than he was. as for his "backlift" and other gym lifts, none of them are credible. they werent with calibrated plates, they werent judged and they were self reported. if I said I could DL 4000kg without proof would you believe me?

as for Eddie. he has won britains strongest man and won bronze and silver medals at euros and worlds. both international comps. his 500kg happened. it was recorded. the plates were calibrated. he has the current verified log press record

>Brian Shaw: 203 cm (6'8")
>Hafþór Júlíus: 206 cm (6'9")
>Eddie Hall: 185 cm (6'1")
how can tiny Anglos even compete?

Yikes. What a train wreck. Not athletic at all. What's the point in being that strong if you can't even move around naturally.

Because he wants to be the strongest man in the world. That is literally his motivation, verbatim. Hes repeatedly stated that either he wins WSM or dies doing so. Hes destroying his body knowing full well what it means for him in the long run because hes found his purpose in life.

Hes following his dreams, and is extremely close to being the literal best in the world of his chosen passion. What exactly have you done with your life?

>Barely able to move
He can move his own massive 400 pound body, and additional weight up to and including 1100 pounds. He 'moves' more than you.

Eddie hall in 191, exact same hieght as Zydrunas.

>not doing strongman AND powerlifting

Stay fucking pleb tier