My pullout game is weak

my pullout game is weak

when im going raw and want to cum, i want to cum deep inside her. wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00224498409551236
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01541753
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're never going to be able to fully go ham on a girl if you're using the pull out method.
The level of personal control needed to use it effectively demands it.

This also will make sex a completely different and more cerebral experience.
You're going to have to learn about "safe days" if you want to use the pull out method with women you know.

This sounds like russian roulette with a fully loaded gun.
Please anons don't fuck yourselves over and use proper protection

Pull out is as effective as condoms, don't fall for American scaremongering.
>yes goy yes hehehe, the only effective method is the pill, yes.. take it girl heheh good

Birth control basically ruins a woman's body, and condoms protect you from very little.

The only 100% safe way of never having chidren or getting anything is abstinence.

I've and many other people have used the pull out method a lot and the safe days thing is a real thing and mostly works.

MAKE WHITE CHILDREN

Have a girl your comfortable with and practice. Also realize the consequences are that she'll very likely get pregnant.

Honestly it's pretty easy when you get it down. It's definitely about mental focus when you feel like you're gonna nut.

I've used it with all of my partners and I've never had any problems. It will mess with your head though at times.

TAKBIR

Just cum inside her and leave for Thailand and get paid to impregnate their women

Fuck dudes instead

>my pullout game is weak
>when im going raw and want to cum, i want to cum deep inside her. wat do

Cum deep inside her.

Learn to get off by cumming on her tits or face. I get way more pleasure from smearing a big load all over her body/face than from pumping a load i cant even see inside her. If you are looking forward to a facial the whole time you're fucking, pulling out will be something you want to do.

>my wife has been on BC for 9 years (includes the time we dated)
>never gained any weight
>solid 9/10 at 5'1 105lbs
>never once had a scare
>never pulled out

BC is awesome

i've been utilizing the pull-out method for the past 2+ years with my gf. no preggers.

i don't give a fuck about fertile windows. i precum a lot during foreplay. never paid attention to the 24-hour precum window.

i'm not sure if she or i are sterile. it's a possibility at this point.

But what if I get one of them pregnant?

>5'1
>9/10
kek

I wish there was a better form of male birth control than just condoms or a vasectomy

Most girls I've been with hate BC, said it messed with their hormones. I'm sure it does. Jew science is messing with nature too soon, too quickly, and there's bound to be negative results.

People who can't pull out effectively are plebs. I've been doing it for years and never had a baby.

Or have her finish you off with her mouth - delightful!

>bragging about never going balls deep and blowing a load inside a woman’s uterus

What a faggot.

I have a gf on the pill who hates kids, so I don't worry about it. It doesn't seem to fuck her up hormonally.

Yeah BC turns them into raging bitches rather than their normal state of raging bitches

>being married and not having children for almost a decade

Literally why?

probably firing blanks

No, it's incredibly unlikely the precum would be enough to get her pregnant - it really needs that ejaculatory force. The chance is there (I think last I read it as about 1%), but it's quite minuscule. You just have to make sure that after you ejaculate completely, you don't go inside again until after taking a piss. That's even worse.

I hate kids, and so does she. Also we have only been married 3 years. She is a 2nd grade teacher so she interacts enough with kids.

Bullshit, my wife is the mellowest woman I have ever met, when she got on BC there was no noticeable change in her behavior.

Never said I haven't done that either, assuming faggot. I've been with girls on birth control before. Keyword "most."

what has to go so wrong in your life that you decide to be 'child free' and think its a good thing

pathetic

Fuck my gf just started BC. Before I always pulled out. I feel like BC is much safer though, plus I wanna bust in her pretty bad. Thing is, I am afraid of some of the side effects. Like I dont want her to become a massive cunt, or never want sex again...

Just because your wife doesn't seem to be effected by BC doesn't mean others aren't. At least with the women I've talked to, the consensus was overwhelmingly negative in regards to the effects birth control had on them.

And kids are awesome. You both sound like insufferable faggots. Geez, she even works with them every day. KYS.

how do you get paid for that?

Depends on the type of birth control. I take a combination type and it's actually gotten rid of my pms. It's also improved my skin and made me go up a bra size. Only downside is you have to be extremely punctual or you've gone and fucked yourself.

precum might contain live sperm.

my gf is on birth control but sometimes forgets to take it...so i have to pull out

So you want to pull out whilst cumming deep inside.

You a retard? If so, don't cum in anyone.

a lot of that is women just being cunts.

My wife will tell me sometimes she feels like being an annoying cunt, then she stops, setps back and realizes shes being a bitch. Not all women are cunts, just the overwhelming majority.

your gf is an idiot.

She "forgets..."

>Fuck my gf just started BC
Sorry bruh. She's going to dump you.

>not just cumming inside her and vanishing if she's ever pregnant
Never gonna make it, never gonna alpha male

I hate to break it to you but your wife is actually a man and you've been 3D catfished and are gay.

Do you take it all month, or take the last week off? I'm trying to tell my gf that she will feel better if she keeps her hormones steady.

>implying that isnt what I wanted

Pretty much. I'm making her get implanon

>tried the pullout method O N C E (1 time) in my life
>couldn't resist
>busted my nut balls deep in that uterus
>it was a divorced MILF 10 years older than me, with a kid
>i got her pregnant
>for a whole month she refused to have an abortion
not even once lads

This was with ny gf for 5 years on BC and never had an issue. If she missed a day I pulled out. I came in her 3 or 4 tines a week sometimes. She never had any issues with birth control. The BC hmis from feminist idiots and literal children HUR DUR IM 18 YOU DONT KNOW MUH STRUGGLE I DONT HAVE PAINS OR PERIODS ANYMORE WHYYYY.

>he doesn't drowns his gf's womb in cum when she's on her safe day
Lmao, i don't want her to get fat and have hormone imbalance so i use rubber and fuck her raw on her safe days. When i'll get a wife and will want to have kids i'll have plenty of nuts busted inside.

If she'd be young then she'd have gotten one, Old women are fucking crazy about kids. They know their eggs are drying out and will do anything to get preggers.

lol

Take it everyday at the same time, then take a week off. My mood used to be terrible, but it's extremely stable now. I find however I get a lot of pins and needles when I don't move around enough, so if your gf has low blood pressure she might also have this problem. The type I'm on is Desogestrel-Ethinyl Estradiol.

I tried a progesteron only pill and it was hellish. Made me bloated and moody. The combo type is probably more expensive, but worth it

it makes them curvy as fuck though and you can creampie all day, I love it when women are on the pill. used to bust up to 5 times a day in this latina just left my cum in her pussy and used it as lube for the next round das it

kek

the craziest part was that before we got sexual we were just "friendly", she openly told me that she wants another kid from a sperm donor and that she already started the procedures. when we got drunk and we're about to fuck she told me to wear a condom. But i was fucking retarded. You can imagine how hard it was to convince her to drop it. She eventually got that sperm donation and has a kid now, not mine thank god.

fucking
>kek

the shit

>he openly told me that she wants another kid from a sperm donor
And that donor was you, the second she said that was the last chance you had to save yourself

It also makes them fairly sexless, anorgasmic and kinda frigid.
And that never goes away completely.
It also makes them kind off odd smelling and off in a way. But that's okay because women on the pill don't like guys like me anyway.

God, I bet her snatch smelled something awful. Gross, user.

Did you go to the abortion clinic with her? I wouldn't be the least surprised if that's your baby. =^)

>obv. Virgin

I did the same thing when I was younger. Would fuck like 6 times a day dropping loads in her every time. It never started smelling funky or anything. I'm really weird about smells.

I sure did. Watched her swallow the pill and everything.
She was a great fuck btw. Lots of anal. And a squirter too. I bet her vag is kinda ruined now, what a shame

I'm pretty sure she was washing it out, because vaginas can get pretty rank if they're not well-cleaned.

That feel when I love cumming inside a girl with BC, but blowing a load all over a girls stomach, ass, tits or face looks so hot. I also hate to say it but the risk involved makes it even hotter.

Been pulling out for months with no issue. I don't wait until I'm right about to cum though, and I make sure to wait and pee after ejaculation before sticking it back in

this is true and my wife also thought she wouldnt get pregnant cause im on steroids. whoops think again

Isn't squirting just piss?

You cum inside her without bc? What is considered a safe day? My gf tracks her cycle but I feel like my cum will live up in there for long enough to knock her up, even if it's right before her period.

>normie problems

I giggled

>You cum inside her without bc? What is considered a safe day?
Yeah, women have some days when they just can't get pregnant. My woman just keeps trakc of those days and during those days we fuck like rabbits with me finnish always inside.

Maybe it was, idk. but it was still amazingly hot. She squirted buckets every time she came while riding muh dicc, and she came hard. Soaked the bed and all. She was always super embarrassed about it and apologized no matter how many times i told her it's fucking hot. Never had anything like this. Younger girls give a few drops at most

>Birth control basically ruins a woman's body
no it doesn't, there's plenty of girls who take it without any side effects, and plenty more who take it to attenuate pms and other period shit.

>condoms protect you from very little.
they are fucking number one against all sexual transmitted diseases, what the hell are you smoking?

pullout method is only the best in unwanted pregnancy

you can go about how going raw is best etc, and it is, no contest. but these comments there are just stupid c'mon.

>weight=health

lol lemme guess ure an ameritard

yes, though different concentrations of components sometimes
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00224498409551236
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01541753

it's still really hot though

multiple girlfriends on the pill. busted inside every one at least 3 times a day. never a problem.

>sexless
desu they were both waaaaay hornier on the pill. but i suppose that can swing in either direction

most girls on the pill are begging to be filled with hot semen

we all know women are retarded but goddamn some guys really don't make it any easier

you really should've known better

Virgins shouldn't give out sex advice.

stop fighting your biological urge to bust a nut in her. get her pregnant

I know m8, I totally deserved having my life ruined.

Do you believe in flat earth by any chance ?

I know they basically can't get pregnant a few days after ovulation until the cycle repeats, but can sperm live in there long enough to knock that shit up?

>tfw current gf only cums from clit simulation
She says she never came otherwise. How do i change this?

>used it as lube for the next round
You fucking trannies user?

>no it doesn't, there's plenty of girls who take it without any side effects, and plenty more who take it to attenuate pms and other period shit.
This isn't up for debate. This is a fact we have 100% concrete proof of it's negative effects and the only reason it's not being published is because of how bad it would be.

>they are fucking number one against all sexual transmitted diseases, what the hell are you smoking?
They are not 100% safe and even pretending as such is retarded. The only 100% way of never getting anything is abstinence.

>pullout method is only the best in unwanted pregnancy
Pullout, mutual masturbation, 69 or anal, is safe for no pregnancy. But they are inferior to just full on balls deep mindless sex with willing safe woman.

>you can go about how going raw is best etc, and it is, no contest. but these comments there are just stupid c'mon.
These comments are 100% facts. A single google search can confirm everything I've said.

Just a friendly reminder that there is no higher satisfaction that being able to jizz up in a girl's insides AND have no fear of her getting pregnant because she's a good chick and you wouldn't mind making a baby with her.

That's the deal.

Thanks.

Yes, it's true they can't get pregnant right after ovulation, but yes it's also true the sperm could live in there long enough to knock her up, though that would be a small chance that I wouldn't deem worth the risk.

Who knows. Maybe it would have changed you for the better.

Balls deep grinding.

But some women are just too used to cumming from their clit and are kinda...shit out of luck when it comes to those mind blowing vaginal orgasms.
She can still orgasm, that's good, but don't make her feel guilty for something she can't control. She'll get all self conscious and shit.

no idea, I don't know if there's much you can do to change that, and I don't think they really care much. I had a fwb once who only ever came from penetration actually, and she didn't even want to bother trying to cum from clitoral stimulation

Be long enough and her horny enough to reach the cul-de-sac area of the vagina. Many women say it's better than the clitoris. I'm 7 inches BONE PRESSED (like 6.3 not BP), and have always been able to reach it. Missionary is the best position for it, with a pillow underneath her and lifting her legs up some. She'll drool and go insane for you if you can hit it.

Not having white children is just as bad as being a nigger

I honestly thought the "Pull-out" method was a joke pointed at the retarded fuckboi/whore culture. You americans are just really fucking stupid.

>spreading this delusional bullshit

You deserve STDs and screaming toddlers

It's like huge dose of testosterone for a man. It might change nothing, but it might come with issues. Personally I wouldn't egg on it.

Back to /pol/, virgin

>Fucking Tinder chick
>Condom isn't doing anything for me
>I take it off and just about give up
>She hops on and starts riding me
>Says she's on birth control but I can't nut inside because she doesn't want to get pregnant

>On birth control
>Worried about getting pregnant

If I can't bust a nut deep inside I'd rather jack myself off.

my girlfriend is on the nuva ring because I need to be able to cum deep in her, pulling out kills sex for me. At this point I cum in her so much that I'm trying to get her pregnant

Nuva ring is great tbqh.
>tfw had it on my dick once

Notice the lack of /pol/ in this thread?

All a bunch of virgins.

I got fit so that I can be that guilty pleasure that good girls indulge in every once in a while.
To be attached women's occasional side dick
To be the star of those rape fantasies that empowered strong and feminist women have and will subtly try to hint at that fantasy and see if I am that kind of man.
To be that one guy that the "HOLY SHIT SHE'S A DYKE" tier lesbians get hatefucked against a wall and creampied by.
To make good women have very bad thoughts while they are alone in bed or next to or even with their lovers
To be that dirty fantasy that girls have while they explore their bodies in their rooms
To take off my shirt and show her and say i've made myself into this kind of man for you and I love you please don't turn away from me again.

My semen is a part of me and is the culmination of everything I am and did and will be as long as I live this kind of enriched healthy and mostly content life. I want the man I am to be a part of the women I choose to be with forever. I go balls deep and cum with abandon and with everything I have in me and fill them up. Anything else is simple masturbation.

>tfw she's in Thailand

You and i have similar aspirations in life
Ive managed to fuck a lesbian three times, lipstick ones who were cute as fuck.

How to get taken girls to fuck you though?