Is there actually guys here who don't do bicep isolation exercises?

Is there actually guys here who don't do bicep isolation exercises?

Show me your tiny biceps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMzRwwo1PZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is there actually guys here who don't do bicep isolation exercises?
According to nu-fit, you only need to squat and deadlift and your biceps will magically grow

>Is there actually guys here who don't do bicep isolation exercises?
A lot, most of Veeky Forums don't lift or have been during a meme workout like SS for a month

>that who picks up cigarette from the ground

I don't, because I don't enjoy doing isolations and I think they are useless for anything besides biceps.
Chins and rows are only stuff I do that works the cep, and yes, it's tiny.

>tfw I played Handegg & nothing phases me

So you're fine with being a tiny weak fag?

>play with a broken hand
cool

>several concussions in one game
More coach.

>i can see me bone
Set it & forget it.

my biceps are really tiny.

my triceps are very developed.

i find it funny. i'm sure it looks terrible.

>watch that webm
>not sure if Europe is worth saving

pic

It's literally the last bastion of humanity in the world, why wouldn't you save that?

>me on right

Is this Jackass: The Gay Edition?

>Kisses friend
wut

>guy prepares to hit him with chair
wut

>Throws cigarette on ground
>Another guy immediately picks it up and smokes it
WUUUUT

>Gets hit by chair really light
>falls to the ground
I have no words

>other guy prepares to get hit

candito's proportions are actually pretty fine though

>>Another guy immediately picks it up and smokes it

I grew up in a relatively poor area and this was very common among teenagers.

I've seen people do this many times irl, even with butts that strangers throw.

Same bro, but i hate having even big triceps.
Big arms suck, i can't understand people with tiny shoulders and pecs that wanna have overdeveloped biceps.

>tfw starting boxing soon and everyone said you having big arms=you getting destroyed

Is it true?

>having money for roids and not for cigs

Tyson had big arms

Literally me and the lads before a night out.
You faggots never have fun?

Sounds like boxer hyperbole
>hurr all ur muscles slow u down! u have no speed ur tendons all soft! all dat mass equals lag
Etc. Just work on your speed and movement, and your arms will shrink anyway.

I guess it's common, just threw me off in the video

If the people in this video did the exact same things with black skin Veeky Forums would be shitting all over them
For fuck's sake, one of them picks up and continues smoking the cigarette another threw on the ground

bicep size =/= strength

>tfw I broke my hand on some fools jaw last Monday

I WILL BE AT THE GYM TOMORROW ON BACK/SHOULDER DAY

>tfw I took a few days to jog & now my knees hurt

LOL

No, thats why I am training to hit 4pl8 squat this July.

>People anywhere in the world of any skin colour, nationality or religion can be garbage people, who knew?

Most reasonable people. Not /pol/.

well it just happens to be niggers more often

I definitely do...that's why my biceps are my strongest points next to my chest.

I respect people of all nationalities except niggers, Indians, kikes and pakis.

Racists don't think logically, m8

Not doing arm isolation is just asking to have smaller, weaker arms. Rows and chins are probably not enough to develop your arms the way you want. I fell for the "compounds only" meme for a while. Go up to 2 plate Pendlays and 120 lb weighted chin, and my biceps were still unimpressive. Just doing a 4x8 curls a couple times a week makes a significant difference.

That looks like a majorly up market version of where I grew up.

My biceps are damn good and I only do pull ups and bodyweight rows

Don't be a pussy

This is common knowledge for people who have been lifting for more than 6 months, which is probably less than 10% of Veeky Forums.

>no picture of claim
Your arms are still weak if it was the case

What?
Fucking pigskin think he is special

What's wrong with this picture?

The white people are masters of this world, you subhumans are living on borrowed time.

That's not even the full webm. The longer one shows, at one point, the chair unfolds so the full force of the swing goes into stabbing one of the guys with an outstretched chair leg. Looks brutal.

lmao the dude that picks up the cig and smokes it. is this in Russia?

Are you implying there's something wrong with Russia?

yes it does, cross sectional area is one of the primary factors in contractile force

blows my mind that people actually don't isolate biceps

post em twink

UK

why do they kiss?

Your comfy 1st world living standards and human rights are thanks to pig skins, you mongrel.

Because they are bros, are you gay or something?

These are just lads being lads. There's no harm done.

Those are unironically goal bods. Very natural looking and decent development

Behold, the mighty Tyrannosaurus Rex!

>He doesn't kiss his best bro's

this video has always intrigued me. what the fuck is happening here

The strongest and most aesthetic athletes throughout history all did body building accessories and there are still faggots who think they're too hardcore for bicep curls when fucking high school football players can out lift them. You're pathetic.

maybe this is why the pros' careers are so short. totally retarded if you ask me

this, they look bloody good. a LOT of brits are on roids though, so i wouldn't bank on them being natural.

>4pl8 squat this July.
>July
Nigger, until you're lifting the weight, you can't lift the weight. Your hypothetical ''I will'' doesn't mean shit until you actually squat 4pl8.

I bet they're not, unless you are a manlet with short arms and very lucky insertions.

But if I curl some mean stranger on the Internet is going to call me a curlbro novice. My ego is so frail. So frail.

>his face when

youtube.com/watch?v=rMzRwwo1PZg

I do curls once a week. I feel like if I did more rippletits would appear before me and rape my ass while yelling about hip drive. I'd like to avoid that.

These fucking chads holy shit

Agreed. Most of this board is shitposting DYELS or skinnyfat/fat beginners who have been doing SS for 1 month.

>pretty fine though
>looks like shit

drunk banter oi oi

blacks do this shit when they are sober

Like always it depends on your genetics. I'm for example 1,87 m and have very long arms. I must train my biceps isolated twice a week that he grow at least a bit and my arms still looks thin as fuck (despite I curl with 35 kg dumbbell for 10 reps and 70 kg barbell for 8 reps). If I wouldn't train the shit out of my arms, I wouldn't even look like I would lift anything over 5 kg. Same shit with my legs, I squat 130 kg but have legs like Hugh Jackman. At least my chest and my back are huge.

I fell for the "pullups are enough for arms" meme. As a result I have an ottermode body with insanely disproportionately small arms.

Always makes me laugh when people say that powerlifters look like shit. He's just fat in that pic.

This is him like 5 years ago.

pics?

Look at this guys tiny biceps lol

>Look at this guys tiny bi-

This guy has way bigger biceps

I think everyone on Greyskull, Stronglifts or SS does gets a little cheeky bicep curl as acessory.

>his abs pressing against his shirt

Be still my dick.

This dude weighs 140lbs in that video, lifting 738lb over his head.

Is this even possible? Is this fake?

AND he looks like THAT

How?

low center of gravity bb

335kg was his total, I think the clean and jerk was around 187.5kg

fucking love Pyrros. That signature look he does at the end always makes me smile

was going to post this.

wait, is it proper etiquette to kiss your bro before he hits you with a chair?

I never knew there is a midget Olympics. It's great they allow the little guys to compete between themselves.

Well i ve squatted 170kg last week, so I am pretty sure I'll be strong enough by the time the training cycle ends.

> but when they're brown, they represent their entire race

He can literally bench you. Stay jelly, loser.

That's why he s considered an exceptional oly lifter

doing isolation work is fine
having an "arm day" where you do 5 sets of different curls variations is not

>not having an arm day

wtf you must have small arms, I do arm day twice a week

I don't do "isolated hypertrophy extreme white boy fillet curls" I'm 215

Stick to your diet of asparagus and olive oil weak feminine faggot.. when will white people learn, you are genetically disposed to being low on vitamins/selenium and we're meant to live in a ice cave.. not lift heavy objects.. go take synthol/growth and buy more stringers white faggot.. you whites spend hours on peck deck and machines and grow 0 muscle ... white men shouldn't be allowed to lift without taking a strength test

I think this is the biggest lie everyone was told as a beginner. That all you need for big arms is compounds which isnt the fucking case(you can thank all the retards here and fat fuck rippletits for that great advice). You need accessories to build juicy 'ceps(dips, pull ups, chin ups, curls).

Anyone who thinks otherwise is DYEL as fuck, indian or spends 1hour in the gym.

I dont know what the hell your post means but if thats your arm then fucking LOLOLOLOLOLOL

>this

People tend to forget were on the same site that /b/ is on. Those fat fucks love to visit this board when things are going slow on theirs or theyre upset about their current situation

Pic.

Unless you do heavy chins for 8+ reps which i fucking doubt

My arms suck but they are bigger and stronger than yours can get without the help of androgynous drugs you transitioning Tranny betafag..show a pic of your 11" cannons, Michael.

I'm 215, which according to white "men" is fat LOL (I don't want to weigh 140lbs, Chandler) Go read SS training and eat celery you losers stop lifting and imagining gains

Any beginner reading this should implement curls at the end of their routine.

Dont fall for the fucking meme

> dips, pullups and chinups arent compound movements

>that insecurity