Do girls initiate conversation with you more often if youre fit? Say youre reading a bookat the beach...

Do girls initiate conversation with you more often if youre fit? Say youre reading a bookat the beach, will they aopproach you?

Not really, women are autistic in my country

Yes.
Which is rather inconvenient when you're autistic and want to be alone while in public places.

Maybe you should approach them you pathetic beta cuck

Yes, but not very often. Women are cunts who expect you to do all the work.

>reading a bookat the beach,

More like their response would be

>eww nerd
>reading is a waste of time.

Actually yes...

And I still look like a hobo. Mind you a shredded hobo.

No, it is the man's job to initiate.

Mhm. Noticed as my bmi went down the more women laugh at my stupid jokes, smile at me, compliment me, look me in the eye more.

The years of bullying still haven't gotten off my psyche and I still am really on edge and autistic.

i lift and have a clean shaven baby face and i find the answer to be yes, but only the obese and ugly ones. worst part is if you're still an aspie they'll think you're just shy instead of a fat hater

this. i guess im decent looking because when im out of shape normies and fatties come talk to me but when im in shape 7s and 8s approach me at bars.

still don't know what to do when we have to actually communicate

do people ever say that you look like you're gonna kill someone?

yes they do, when they don't they stare at you until you talk to them.
one tip that i learned is to go to a club with a flanel shirt and as you're dancing unbutton it and sluts arround will mire you (you need a 6pack for this to work)
also if you have a good face with a good hair cut you don't need to do a single thing, girls will aproach you, but i know you're not, so get mires with your body from drunk sluts

>start lifting
>girls start smiling and saying hello
>too autistic to even make eye contact
someone please put me out of my misery

How old?

My sister says it's because I'm an 8/10 on my best days though I don't buy it.

Maybe you just didn't spend enough contact with people. I suggest joining club activities, literally anything.

No because I still have my resting sad face.
Some people's resting faces can be murderous or unpleasant.
Or they can be cheerful and confident.
My resting face looks like I'm lonely and sad.
How to fix, my dudes?

Yeah, girls make the first move if you're Chad enuf

Are you actually lonely and sad user?

Well yes

As having a fit body is attractive

Its like when you see a girl with a big ass or big tits, you are attracted to those things and and will find any girl with that attractive so you will hit on her

For females is the same, they see big chest, back and arms as attractive part in men so they will look and will find you attractive

Yes.
My nickname at work is the terminator because I kind of look like Schwarzenegger with my sunglasses on.
I've been called a robot before because I am expressionless when I work out.

>reading at the beach
>where the sun is bright
>where there are people around having fun
>not reading at home and going to the beach to chill out with buds and babes

>the terminator
Literally the best fucking nickname ever. You have presence my dude. You're probably tall and pretty built?

I don't remember the last time I've been approached by a woman.

Yes
Even though i live in a very closed off and emotionally retarded nation girls approach me more than i approach them

Yes.
The thing is I have the social skills of the terminator as well.
I'm a hard worker but socializing is very hard because I can't talk like I'm an user.
I guess the situation where I am most comfortable talking to someone is when I am driving.
That way I don't have to make any eye contact at all.

>very good looking (according to others) after losing weight at the end of high school
>get checked out and approached by girls all the time
>constantly assume that they're not genuinely interested because the insecurity about my looks hasn't entirely gone away since graduating 2 years ago

When I was in highschool I was a nervous faggot. Always second guessing myself and would constantly think that other people are thinking how fucking gay I am.

It took a lot of work and I didn't write a journal about it or anything, but I basically decided I was going to change. Everyone's situation is different. Just know that you can retrain the brain, its called neuro-plasticity.

Picture yourself how you want to be, and constantly remind yourself who you want to be. Act on it, learn about it. Revel in the concept of who you want to be. It will come to you if you set your sights on it. Whatever it is.

You have to go outside to get approached user

Thanks for the advice user.
I wish my parents gave me that sort of guidance.

depends where you are

i live in scotland and am sometimes approached by particularly assertive girls here on nights out etc, but not usually and neither are my handsome friends. usually are responsive when i talk to them tho

however i often go to florida and massachusetts for holidays/to see old friends and girls there are WAY more open about things. in FL they straight up come over and introduce themselves, in MA they get their friends to come over and tell me and my bro i'm hot. its cute.

sadly

>Be atleast a 5/10
>Do SS for 5 months min
>Go to the beach and fall asleep
>Wake up like this

It's pretty obvious your sis wants the D man. Chicks don't just throw compliments around like that.

You'll make it dude, look up the law of attraction. Some really compelling shit, our mind is a lot more powerful than science leads us to believe. I mean just look at quantum physics, our conscience has an effect on sub-atomic particles.

But I digress, my point is the mind is extremely powerful. You just need a paradigm shift so that you attract the right kind of life. I like to think of a prism refracting light into the colors of the rainbow. You are the prism and you choose what energy you will attract and ultimately project.

I'm really fucking tired and rambling, I'm off to bed. Best of luck.

I thought about it but she's a chubby 6/10, not worth the potential emotional damages and fake rape charges desu

Finland, is that you?

>rambling
Yes, we can tell user

Why can't I have the one person that I have feelings for? I get to bang sloots and legit 9/10 (even friends and friends friends agree), but I can't have the one.

Why? What is this. They always have bf.

>They always have bf.
You just summed up my dating experience over the past three years
All girls who are 5/10 or more have a bf, wtf is up with the world today`?

Maybe dumb sluts but most women wouldn't give a shit.

America everyone

It's one part, you only want them because they are tied down or you're using the fact that those girls are tied down to say that you can't settle down.

You simply don't want to admit that you're unable to commit and simply want to have a pity party while you manwhore around town.

irrational roasty detected

tits or gtfo

this kind of.

when i joined my uni class i used to want to fuck all the girls. i did fuck them, and now can't imagine wanting to fuck them. the reason for this is because i was the outsider (joined a class that had been going for a year) and i felt as though i couldn't/wouldn't fuck any of them.

i just want to fuck shit i can't have. the best thing a girl could do to get me to fuck her would be to tell me she's not interested, in the least rapey way possible.

What? I was into her before I found out that she had a bf. When I was going to go further, I saw her bf, and checked her relationship status just to be sure.

I don't know what to do. I'm really trying to respect their relationship, but the way she smiles at me.....

>I'm really trying to respect their relationship
said every beta ever.

do you know the guy? do you owe him anything? then on you go. its not like you'll be ruining a marriage and fucking up their kids. if she'll fuck you then she has no business being in a relationship anyway. just don't date her after. get her to end things with her bf, or she'll cheat on you too.

>You simply don't want to admit that you're unable to commit and simply want to have a pity party while you manwhore around town.
Well you are wrong completly, kind of hard to manwhore around when there are no single women. Which has been my number 1 grievance with single life up to this day

Hell, im in uni and 75% of my class is women but not a single fucking one of em is single. Even the disgusing chick everyone hates who is super obnoxious has a fiancé

Why the fuck would you read a book at the beach. Fuckin A go surf or swim. Tan at home.

I DON*T WANT TO JUST FUCK HER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw this guy gets the "i have a boyfriend" line so often he thinks every girl on earth is in a relationship

Except i know because we have a fb group and unless they put "Got a bf" just as a precaution i doubt its a lie
Same goes for the gym, girls are always there with their fucking bf, are they just paying some actor to prevent guys from hitting on them?

>tfw I'm now paranoid that I'm not actually as hilarious as I thought
...n-no it's fine, I'm pretty dyel anyway

Dude, you'll never find a girlfriend because you don't want one. You want to bitch forever about all of the good women being in relationships while you bang "9/10s my friends totes said they were hot too!!" girls and pretend that you just can't find the right one.
Really convenient that you can never meet the right one and the right one is always in a relationship.
Accept it as your lot in life and move on.

>girls are always there with their fucking bf

>girls are always there with their fucking bf
Not always.

>Really convenient that you can never meet the right one and the right one is always in a relationship.
Uhh...wrong person mate. I dont want a gf, i just want to fuck but cant find girls who are single and its bothersome to fuck girls with boyfriends

Read that as "honor" at first

can confirm, am paid gym actor

gotta love MFX

>tfw stopped telling jokes because I'm afraid I might not be able to filter my inner /pol/tard in real time

>waiting at bus stop
>2 blonde qts approach me
>one asks if I could give them ciggies
>other gril staring at my chest and blushes
>hand them both a ciggie
>too autistic to make a move
>...
>they leave
What should I've done and how to cure autism?

Yes and no

I'm not like a fitness model physically but my face is very pretty(I'm a male, best way to describe it).

Yeah there is some very blatant and obvious examples of girls showing you attention and hitting on you, but they're rarer than girls that are attracted to you and would fuck you. Does that make sense?

Girls that like me are more likely to be shy and nervous, or to "play it cool", or to neg. It's the same as a pretty girl entering the room. We all have different strategies and ways of behaving to attract the opposite sex.

So yeah, some girls who like me don't even acknowledge me, but I can tell by their energy being focused on me or that they're trying to project themselves a certain way.

Just learn how to flirt, and how to screen for girls who are into you.

You're the guy, you're the one who has to progress the interaction further. That's the way of the world.

So what do you do? You initiate the conversation and small talk with the girl, but you up the eye contact. Ask a few logistical questions or if you're trying to be blunt, ask if she has a boyfriend.

That's my entire go-to line if i'm being aggressive with a girl, never "You're cute" or "You're pretty" just "Do you have a boyfriend?". Then you flirt from there.

If you're not an autist you're going to be able to tell by her reactions if she's into you or not. If it's a yes, go for the number or if you're free, try to drag her on a date with you

>I'm being negged

asdldklsaasdjklasdjasdj you can't be this retarded

People aren't going to read your post. Instead they will look at the replies to see if they can get a summary of what you said. Instead they will see a picture of a guy painting with shit, not much different than what I'm doing right now.

Most girls don't go more than two weeks single. You're gonna have to bite the bullet and fuck those who are taken because the good ones all are.

>he doesn't get negged

im average

theres this girl at work that gave me mixed signals when she first started working

but when i manned up and asked her out she literally turned around and walked away in haste

shit was pretty awkward

now its 1 year later, she came back to work (she works summer only) and i have seen her eyeing me sometimes, i got in much better shape (from skinny fat to builtfat) (im fighting myself to stop looking at her desu) but i think she isnt actually interested.

Goddamn why its this all so shit, i wish i could forget about her completely and focus on lifting. Actually gym is only thing that lets me forget about her momentarily

this is good post, but also bad post because i actually read what he said in entirety.

With that being said the phenomenon you mentioned is actually and interesting thing that i often see on4cihn

>being this discouraged because a girl rejected you

I understand your frustration, but you have to let shit like this roll off your back, or you will never get over your fear of women. I know easier said than done, but the advice is still solid.

Do you think that someone who looks like this gets "negged"?

As in, ever?

Yup. I bet the female equivalents of what you would call a douchebag try to "neg" this guy every day. Have you never been playfully teased by a woman?

Talk to them.

"So where are y'all from"
"What are y'all's names, mines user"
"I see you staring, you can touch if you want"

Etc etc. gotta level up your charisma man. Stop worrying about fucking up and coming off autistic and put yourself out there. The more you do it the easier it gets.

>Do girls initiate conversation with you more often if youre fit?

On tinder they do, yes.
But that doesn't really help me because I'm too autistic to answer anyway.

I'm no expert, personally I think all that PUA stuff is absolute trash for sad lonely men - however as I've always understood it, "negging" is basically just acting like a dickhead to a person in order to make them feel like they have to win you over.

That's completely different from playful teasing

Don't shit where you eat and get over rejection.

No.

Should've flexed a 'cep

"Playful teasing" isn't "negging"

But to answer your question, not since highschool.

I don't really meet strangers in bars/clubs but I've never had a woman even tease me. Just straight up compliments when anything appearance related comes up.

i know that pulling girls is just a numbers game and trying over and over

but
a) i only go out once in a while for shows, otherwise its just work and gym
b) she seemed like good gf material, pretty smart, with good looks and nice smile

good advice, hard to implement tho

fat girl asked me yesterday if i had a gf i said n-no and she got super quiet when i didn't say anything after that and left about 30 seconds later

I had long hair and had random women compliment me all the time.

I've never had a random woman compliment me on my body, despite looking much better than I did a few years ago (although not x-box huge).

I think an okay body adds to the attraction slightly but it will never get you attention by itself.

>"Playful teasing" isn't "negging"

Okay, define negging then.

>I've never had a woman even tease me

Are you sure? Maybe you're just missing it because they're ugly so you don't think of them that way.

>Just straight up compliments when anything appearance related comes up.

Why specify appearance?

Bald 24 year old here.

Older women tend to (30+), but women around my age do not.

who is this fluid druid?

I don't think I could ever last in a job where I wasn't trying to get with someone

Although if it ever resulted in something I don't know what I'd do

One summer I got down from 270 to 200, not fit at all but not fatass and two fairly attractive chicks came up to me on the beach and asked if I wanted to go back to their cabin for drinks.

I was still to autistic to realize why and just told them I don't drink, and I was out on my bike cyclical had to head home soon.

Got fat again not long after that, was really one of the only times non whales ever approached me on their own. Fat women however always try

>tfw women only spill spaghetti because you look like a serial killer
Feels mad man.

negging its trying to put down someone in a subtle way either to make them think they need to work to get your aproval or becasue wierd defense mechanisms or for wahtever reason. The good thing is that it nevers ends up being so subtle if you are aware of what is happening.

If someone is being a literal asshole to you thats probably because they dont like you you autists

Most boyish type of girls neg a lot, you end up noticing a lot when you put yourself outthere, but I'm the asholish-narcicist witty type of guy most of the time, so I might atract more negging than usual.

It takes a while to get good at getting over rejection. I found that I started with a oneitis here and there to a few crushes to finally just trying chatting up around 20 women and seeing where it takes me. Just gotta expose yourself and take the punches and make linear progression. It wicks but the pain is good for you.

What do you do when a fat/chubby girl mentions shes fat or puts herself down to you?

I always get quiet and change the subject

I'm no pua expert and it seems like a way to scam virgins.
But negging is a way of making yourself stand out

The assumption is that, with a hot girl, she'll be used to every guy coming up and telling her how pretty she is and being super nice obviously to try and fuck her. She'll be numb to it and used to the attention.
If you neg her, the idea is that suddenly you're way more interesting than every other guy and must have much higher value

It makes sense if you think about. If you spend your days surrounded by 10/10s and then go to your loser friend's party where all the girls are 5/10s, you're hardly gonna be impressed
But in that friend circle, a 6/10 would be the equivalent of a 10/10
By not giving a fuck and calling her out on her bullshit, it becomes evident that you're just trying to get in her pants

But I think there's a difference between treating a hot girl as if she's not hot, and purposely acting like a dick to her for attention
but both are strategies so...

What the fuck. I would love for random women to basically just walk up to me and ask to fuck.

Dude, a lot of women dig the psychopath vibe. Why do you think so many women are interested in serial killers? Use it to your advantage.

>What? I was into her before I found out that she had a bf.
I think part of the problem is girls without bfs act way more overtly sexual and so they just seem like vapid sloots. But girls with bfs don't, and so you actually have feelings for them

this, what the fuck?

why don't hot girls ever try and lure me into their sex dungeons? (high school teenagers don't count for obvious reasons)

>knowing is half the battle

I'm typically honest with them and tell them that they can work hard to change that. I've gotten a lot of surprised looks before, but many have acknowledged that I'm right after the initial shock.

Well, if you want to fuck her, you can just say that you like your girls on the thick side.