Pectus

Ive started to do some general fitness (jogging and at home strength exercises) and ive been putting on some weight (ye u can only imagine how skinny i was earlier). Just wondering how fucked u guys think my chest is. Will it fuck up my chest muscles much? kys only solution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYOqfJ_JwgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's fucked.

you already know this.

your only option is cosmetic surgery.

just live with it, cereal bowl.

Just put your arm down your throat and push the dent out

Would you rather look like this or have gyno?

Maybe train abs?
Getting shredded will only make you look better, why not?

i have no problem with having a cereal bowl in my chest, my question is really only how much will it be covered by muscles etc. i can live with pic related.

>Watching tv shirtless
>Pour sauce on my pectus excavatus
>Dip chips without needing a bowl

I'll never know this feeling :(

>Will it fuck up my chest muscles much
i have it and my chest insertions are pretty fucked up, but they dont have less funcionality
The only way toe get it better is surgery, liftinf might help it hide it a bit as you gain weight but you'll never look normal
Gyno surgery is a joke compared to pectus surgery, both in term of cost and dangerousness

gyno all day everyday

it'll never look normal. doesn't matter how much mass you build when the muscle fibers don't stretch over the gap.

H-have you tried with a suction cup? Like they do with dents in a car
youtube.com/watch?v=oYOqfJ_JwgM

eeehhh, depends on the severity (dont even know if gyno is a spectrum) of both cases i guess. it rather have gyno than pic related.... fuck it looks like me.

OH GOD

OH GOOOOOD

EAT SOMETHING FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST EAT NOW. TAKE MY FUCKING LUNCH YOU NEED IT MORE THAN I DO

you don t need a bowl for food just put your breakfast on your chest

4 out of 12 posts is the same joke, now thats pectus for you.

No i havent, but apparantly thats pretty much a treatment theyre doing now. Walk around with a suction cup on ur chest

ye not willing to fuck with surgery, breaking aparth my chest and inserting a fucking metal bar doesnt sound like much fun.
willing to post a pic?

Surgery isnt all that bad. I had/have it, had to have two bars inserted. The morphine takes the worst of the pain.
Biggest problem is it'll make it more difficult to lift after the surgery.

this is some time ago

thanks, that looks good, much less pronounced when ur more fit.
follow up question, have u had any heart pains or lung issues? i feel this tightening on my left side (especially during excercise) but might be a result of the unhealthy diet ive had for a while.

hello m8 i also have pectus excavatum. have been lifting for about 1.5 years now and it definitely looks way better than before. no pics unfortunately.
i'd recommend focussing on your core and lats, it really helps. wouldn't worry too much about your pecs.

you can easily look like this. looks like his dent might even be a bit deeper than yours.

i played football from 6 to 18 i had to get checked every year and my results were always good, i have a little heart murmur but it's unrelated and never gave me any problem, i still play 5vs5 football every week and i'm fine. Yours looks slighly worse than mine so i suggest you get checked if you didnt already just to stay safe.

one of my friends when I was growing up seriously used to eat cereal out of his

thanks. ive gotten checked once, he did some measurements from the center of the cavity to my back. basically told me all is fine. also got checked on my way to the military, all was fine then aswell. other than the slight pain ive noticed that if im exhausted and in bed my heart will some times skip a beat and then follow up with 1 stronger beat before returning to normal. no idea if thats normal

ive done it before but it isnt effective, i cant get much cereal in there. best thing thats happened to me bc of pectus was girls taking a shot out of it. maybe its worth keeping around..

don't have chest probz, but my heart does the same 1 or 2 a month, sometimes it's scary as shit, resting hr low 50bmp

Did superman punch you in the chest?

>tfw a little of both
you guys should consider yourself lucky

no, a young galactus shat on it.

You have a heart murmur. One of the valves in your heart is fucked and when it pumps you're getting blood flow pumped back into the vein. I can't remember everything I learned on it but you should tell your family and friends you love them.

it could be exercise enduced and harmless nut can also not be

Hey my pectus is similar to yours, and when I started lifting and gaining weight, it got way less evident. I went to a costume party shirtless and people didn't notice it at all. So get fit and it'll become less of a problem

read up on it. can be a huge variety of things. low potassium, stress, anxiety, heart deformity etc etc etc

>before Veeky Forums
>dyel lanky fag, but have a bitch around you

>after Veeky Forums
>slightly less spooky, but no pussy in sight

Everytime

i still have a gf, a different one tho. It's just that usually first pics are old random pics while newer pics are usually done for the only purpose to show the progress and having other people in it isn't necessary

I've got a bar in ATM, lifting is completely normal, I just struggle to do anything that requires me to lie on my front

You got Marfn syndrome, nigga. Make the most of it. Eat your wheaties out of your chest.

I have slipping rib syndrome, anyone else know this feel?

Surgery made me feel like shit (sickness) at the time because of all the painkillers, but after the recovery I feel much better about myself and my chest looks fairly normal apart from flared ribs at the bottom