I know you don't NEED to buy anything to get strong and aesthetic. But assuming you had the money...

I know you don't NEED to buy anything to get strong and aesthetic. But assuming you had the money, is there anything besides steroids that would give you an edge in getting there?

Asking because payday is coming up and I'm considering buying oreworkout for the first time ever, and was wondering if there was anything else that would be helpful.

you think some overpriced caffeine is going to make the difference?

Mk677 and ostarine if you want to avoid roiding but want something that works
Also zma

No, but having an energy boost when you go to the gym is probably better than going in completely tired from work.

Human growth hormones, bit of insulin, slight amounts of DNP to burn off the fat.

That's about it.

But you will be throwing away 20 years of your life for it so...you know.

idk what any of those are. SARMS?

Yeah is there uh, anything that won't kill me that I can do?

who is she OP

michinohime on instagram, she's a cosplayer

>tfw I found her because of her sexy Mettaton cosplay
>mfw I wanna fuck a male robot

I think Veeky Forums at least made me bisexual

i always thought that supplements were useless beside whey protein, and then i won a $500,00 gift card at a supplement store and i felt the difference that i makes, basically it gives you more energy and thats it, i took a preworkout, argenine and l'carnatine, creatine, bcaa's, fish oil and melatonin for 3 months and basically what it did was to give me more energy to lift and when lifting it gave me a little boost during the lifts the problem for me is the price, i'm broke now and i can't afford it all so i'm taking pre workout, creatine and bcaa along with whey protein

What ? It's a man ?

Uranium for bulking, it's quite expensive to buy tho.

Wait are you telling me that pictures actually a girl
Fucking ruined not cool dude

Please tell me about BCAAs because I've never taken them before. What do they do?

No it's a girl cosplayer, but I originally found her by looking for Mettaton cosplayers. And Mettaton is a male robot that I think is attractive, which is pretty gay.

>20 billion calories
Holy shit

YOU WOULDN'T FUCK A ROBOT

FUCKING
SOURCE
PLEASE

If you're really going to buy something...
>buy food. a nice steak before prs helps, high protein food is a bit more expensive, and so on.
>buy shit that helps with your cardio. you don't need the stuff, but you need the cardio. new shoes? mountaneering gear? idk wtf you do for cardio, but if it's an hobby as well you'll find a way to sink money in it.
>lifting gear too, let's not forget. new belt? new squat shoes?
>vitamin d, and a zinc+magnesium supp. the few things that have proven results with almost no side effects. this is for general health, more than fitness.
>in the same vein, creatine and caffeine. they'll probably work, try to find the 'chemist' version, no need to overpay to have your shit mixed with sugar or protein powder, just get the raw stuff.

>I know you don't NEED to buy anything to get strong and aesthetic. But assuming you had the money, is there anything besides steroids that would give you an edge in getting there?

A home gym
A personal chef

Both fairly pointless in terms of return on income but you're talking hypotheticals here so those.

Marginally, but like all supplements/stimulants/steroids/whatevers you need discipline first, else you become dependent or reliant upon shitty 300% markup products

>But you will be throwing away 20 years of your life for it so...you know.
Top tier bait. I've taken insulin multiple times per day since I was 18, I'm in the best shape of my life and have no health defects. HGH is also like any other steroid- safe unless you do something stupid

Many supplements are completely worthless, many more are dependent upon dosage and person, many more have great results but only under certain circumstances.

Generally speaking unless you've read and understand the whole examine.com page for a supplement you don't know enough about what you're taking to make any sensible use or purchase of it

Some standards like Omega 3, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D, Creatine and caffeine are so universal that they can be recommended for anyone but otherwise read up or don't spend your money

And as always, diet should be priority number 1 when it comes to lifting- anything else is putting plasters on a sinking ship

Creatine, caffeine, fish oil, ZMA, D3 vitamin and perhaps some whey powder for conveniece.

A ton of food

>lifting belt
I was always told that lifting belts are useless, but that's not right is it? How strong do you think one should be before using a belt?

I'll definitely be looking into these things, so thank you.

Theres no certain level of strength you gotta have, but a belt for noobs is often not good since they then think that they can lift with crappy form and shitty bracing, when thats not the case

But for more experienced lifers it's fine right? Never understood the point of them but I'll try one out before I purchase one.

seconded

Did a little bit of sleuthing and came up with the name Reinakirena, I think they have a facebook, maybe an instagram.

Do you need to do a PCT with SARMs?

Just drink coffee, retard.

Coffee tastes like shit

>mk677

enjoy your bone cancer

just inject test, fuck. at least we know what it's effects are and how to mitigate sides, unlike your chinese bathtub SARMS

Never gonna make it.

Yeah but OP stated "besides steroids". If that wasn't there, then I'd say just do a test cycle.

What about multivitamine? Yay or nay?

>bone cancer

post a study or gtfo anti sarm shill

BCAAs are found in protein, and are three, leucine, isoleucine and valine, none of which you actually need because they're abundant as fuck. Before you buy protein powder, search its amino acid profile to have a better option for BCAAs than BCAAs themselves.

Literally trying to kill people the posts.

That is correct. The point is having perfect form without belt, then adding the belt once you hit at least above your bodyweight. I cannot tell you which lifts you need it for, or when, but that is something you should be able to tell for youself either way. If you're unsure if you need a belt, you don't need it.
E.g. I started using the belt for squating until I reached 2x my bodyweight (140kg), but a deadlift with 2x my bodyweight is not as hard without a belt.

Creatine, protein and some pre train.

retards

DMAA. Ever since I started using Mesomorph, I've noticed way increased energy and focus when I lift. Although I have heard that some people get depressed when they're off of it, and others lose the focus/energy after an hour. It took me 1 1/2 scoops to notice a difference